• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as “Spanish Flu”? Part 2

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin? Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry. In Part 1, I asked if medical products made in horses may have played a role in the new disease which killed millions worldwide in the pandemic of 1918-19. I explore that possibility in this second article.

Read full story...

• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as “Spanish Flu”? Part 2

An ancestor mine was drafted just after World War 1 into the Belgian army. His company got mandatory vaccinated and everyone died. It was said the vaccine had been "too strong".

The story is not in the school books. It's family history.

In the aftermath of the war people didn't have the means to take on the government and military establishment.

To please the families the names of the dead were added to war memorials although none of them had participated in the war.

A war is waged against the people and the government will do whatever it takes to weaken the population.

Picture:

War memorial on Martelaarsplein (square of the martyrs), Leuven, Flanders.

One thing that is little known is that thousands of horses were shipped from Missouri, USA to Europe during WWI. Every single one of the received what is referred to as a "flu bacterium." So, not only were the soldiers and eventually the citizenry inoculated with all manner of filth, but the horses used in the war, were too.