• 94 Year Old Harvard-Trained Medical Doctor Censored for Writing About Vaccine Safety

Do you need excitement in your life? If so, just write a column on the rewards and risks of vaccination. Then find a safe, secure hideout. Pour yourself a drink and wait for those who want to boil you in oil. This scenario happened to me when an editor pulled my syndicated article, balanced I thought, after it was published, due to criticism. In view of what happened should I have bypassed a column on vaccines? I hate hypocrisy, so I'd be the world's worst hypocrite if I followed the non-controversial path. Medicine is made up of many controversies. An editor 45 years ago counseled me, "It's the job of a journalist to make people think." This has left me with scars. But if I get fired for writing what I believe should be said, it's time to stop. After all, the motto of the Harvard Medical School is one word, Truth. I will live or die by it.

Read full story...

• 94 Year Old Harvard-Trained Medical Doctor Censored for Writing About Vaccine Safety

Kudos to the doc for putting himself out there, by publishing vaccine truths that make so many so uncomfortable. However, mercury even in small quantities is indeed dangerous. So is aluminum, also a known neurotoxin. For those two reasons alone it would seem an MD would simply refuse to vaccinate - first do no harm - but they're just the tip of the insult. The injury is the injection, bypassing the critical, decision-making innate immune response. The claim that vaccines have saved millions of lives is mythology, and we begin to get a hint of it when we look at studies like the one implemented by Mogensen et al, that found the DTP vaccine increases mortality in young African infants 5 to 10 fold compared to unvaccinated infants. Vaccine fatalities - especially in infants - abound, globally, but they'll routinely be labeled as some form of inexplicable death - SIDS, SUIDS and so on. Vaccines don't save lives.