• Arizona Adoptive Mother Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison for Scalding Young Foster Girl Who was Part of Pedophile Ring

The Arizona woman convicted of scalding a little girl placed in her care by Child Protective Services has been sentenced to 15 years in prison, followed by 15 years probation. Samantha Osteraas could have received up to a 30 year sentence at her hearing on December 3, 2018, but Superior Court Judge James Marner of Pima County felt that Osteraas "deserved some leniency," according to the Arizona Daily Star. A group of concerned citizens called the AZ DCS Oversight Group says that they tried to submit a Victim Impact Statement to the court, but were refused. The judge's clerk threatened to throw the group representative out of the courtroom if the document was distributed, but the group had already given it to various media representatives before giving it to the clerk. Osteraas was found guilty in October of reckless child abuse for waiting for several hours before calling 911 after then 5 year old Devani was scalded in the bathtub. Devani suffered 3rd degree burns to more than 70% of her body and had to be placed into a medically induced coma. She lost all 10 of her toes and has undergone 29 surgeries since the crime against her almost 2 years ago. During the trial, Devani, now 7, testified that Osteraas held her down in the bathtub with a pink towel.

Read full story...

• Arizona Adoptive Mother Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison for Scalding Young Foster Girl Who was Part of Pedophile Ring

I’ve dealt with this judge personally. My son who has autism was molested by his father and does not want to see his father. Upon getting doctor’s notes, and two crises counselor’s notes on how it would be detrimental for my son to be forced to see his father, the judge forced visitation anyway and told me I will go to jail if I don’t drop off my son and leave him at a location where the father wanted to pick him up at Judge Mariner told me in court to keep everything quiet, even from my son’s own doctor. When I did not he verbally told the court that my son’s own doctor was not to be trusted. Judge Marner is a dirty corrupt old man that AZ. Senator McSally had her own run in with when he unblocked an order to allow illegal aliens to vote.

It is hard to believe that things like this could ever happen. I read thru this imagining it happening to one of my children & knew exactly how it must feel to be this child's real mother - that is a horror story. Dear God in heaven, where are you when little children suffer like this at the hands of monsters. May this little girl grow up to know the truth & be reunited with her real family one day - hopefully tomorrow ! No child should ever have to suffer this way ! To the mother of this little girl - never give up hope, there are people praying for you !

Best Interest of the Child????????

More like "Best Interest of the Judges and CPS" bank accounts.

Our country has turned to shit due to people in our judicial system kidnaping childern from parents based on false lies. Is that all she got? Just imagine if she had childern of her own how she would treat them, this was only a foster child this act is attempted murder and she should get more then that. The group trying to help protect her should also get looked at as well.