• Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital to Deny Medical Services to Unvaccinated Children

Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida, has notified parents that if their children are not vaccinated, or if they follow an alternative vaccination schedule, that they will be denied medical services. They also notified parents that they will not honor Florida State law that allows for religious exemptions to vaccines.

Read full story...

• Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital to Deny Medical Services to Unvaccinated Children

If they figure they are doing it for health reasons, then they also need to ban formula fed babies: http://www.analyticalarmadillo.co.uk/2015/02/lock-...

It it rights of the people to choice what is right for them. without our knowledge and u understanding the government and big pharma thinks they have control over the people and their childten. Stand up against this. I will not get vaccinated and have not since I was a child. I am 62 now and don't take any meds and the last time I had to see a doctor was over 10 years. Educate your children and save them and future generations from the forcesble vaccines. Research people and bring your research with you to the doctor and MAKE them explain. Take a stand for your health.,

José Peralta, First Dominican-American Elected to New York State Senate, Dies from Flu Shot at 47

Peralta's wife said he was complaining that it felt like his head was about to explode—that's encephalitis, the brain swelling inside the skull with no place to go.

Now imagine that happening to an infant, with no ability to communicate. That's why infants cry for entire days after vaccination—encephalitis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/nyregion/jose-peralta-dominican-american-senator-dead.html