• 10 Year Study on Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation finds Link to Cancer - FDA does Nothing

The results of a 30 million dollar, ten-plus year study on the effects of cell phone radiofrequency radiation (RFR) were published this year, 2018, confirming suspicions that cell phone use is carcinogenic. However, the FDA refuses to admit there is any risk in cell phone usage.

Read full story...

• 10 Year Study on Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation finds Link to Cancer - FDA does Nothing

I have been researching this for well over 5 years now and do believe it is harmful to all biological lifeforms. Some people are also blaming the rapid decline in insect populations world wide on this technology as well. This is a very complex issue and I had to learn a lot about cellular structure and how these frequencies interfere with the voltage controlled calcium channels in our DNA to fully understand this. I already had a n extensive understanding of radio frequencies and propagation techniques in radio frequency transmitters from my electrical engineering background and armature radio hobbies in the past. People are not taking this issue seriously enough, by the time serious problems are proven the damage will already have been done. There is a wealth of information out there I suggest people do their own research. But it would seem the disinformation and doubt produced by the industry is more convenient to accept.