• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as "Spanish Flu"?

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin? Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry. In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery. During the pandemic of 1918-19, the so-called "Spanish Flu" killed 50-100 million people, including many soldiers. Many people do not realize that disease killed far more soldiers on all sides than machine guns or mustard gas or anything else typically associated with WWI.

Read full story...

• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as "Spanish Flu"?

I find it telling that I am not hearing any information concerning the connection between UVB radiation/Vitamin D/Flu Outbreaks from the MSM / Government.

Please review this information and if you find it useful, share it with everyone one you know.

Ask a doctor’s opinion. Have your doctor read this first, then ask their opinion.

Ask your local media and politicians why they are not emphasizing the importance of Vitamin D & the UVB Sunlight connection to fighting COVD19 and other viruses.

Please take your Vitamin D3,………. & C, B2,12, E, Magnesium, Zinc, Omega 3,6 also, but this concerns “D3”

Sunshine is the Best Disinfectant

UVB kills viruses and allows the body to make Vitamin D.

UNDISPUTED FACTS:

• Exposure the UVB radiation from the sun allows the body to produce Vitamin D.
    • Vitamin D is essential to the body’s immune system’s ability to fight infections, including viruses.
    • During the summer months, ( northern hemisphere) ,due to the tilt of the earth towards the sun,
    • During the winter months, (norther hemisphere), due to the tilt of the earth away from the sun,
    • Many people are Vitamin D deficient, especially in the higher latitudes and especially during the winter months. Thus has been known for a very long time and is the reason why many foods are “fortified with Vitamin D”. https://www.cdc.gov/nutritionreport/pdf/nr_ch2b.pdf
    • Radiation from sunshine is a natural virucide. It kills viruses!
    • Smarter people than I have studied and stressed this. Here is a link to studies some of them have done specific to Europe and the UK. A bit complicated but 5. Conclusion , sums it up quite nicely.
    • UV radiation is being used to disinfect hospital rooms.
    • Viruses do not go away in the summertime, they have a harder time staying active (alive)
    • UVB (Sunlight) enables the human body to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D boosts the immune system’s ability to fight pathogens, including the COVD19 virus.
    • UVB+ (Sunlight) Kills pathogens, including the COVD19 virus.
    • Flu Type Viruses are not a problem in Tropical zones where UVB is available all year long.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897598/

the highest amount of available UVB radiation reaches the earth’s surface. This is because the higher the sun is overhead (noon), the rays are more direct so the more concentrated the energy over a smaller area. Also, the less air the rays must pass through, thus the less filtration due to less interaction with the molecules in the air. The lowest amount of flu cases are in the summertime.

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/UVB/uvb_radiation3.php

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/uv_index/gif_files/rdu_17.png

the lowest amount of available UVB radiation reaches the earth’s surface. This is because the lower the sun is overhead (noon), the more oblique the angle, the less concentrated the energy over a larger area. Additionally, the more air the rays must pass through, thus the more filtration due to more interaction with the molecules in the air. The highest amount of flu cases are in the wintertime.

The darker your skin, the more sun is required.

In the US, a minimum 40% of whites, 70% of Hispanics and 82% of blacks are Vitamin D deficient.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-much-vitamin-d-to-take#section2

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280232/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5037520/

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51914722

https://www.dukehealth.org/blog/uv-light-helps-duke-hospitals-fight-transmission-of-superbugs

Two important questions that need to be asked.

• Question: Why are there no Flu Outbreaks in the summertime? Do virus’s take a vacation?
    • Question: Why is the MSM/Government telling people to stay indoors, away from the sunshine and at the same time NOT telling people to take their vitamin D?

Answer: The most amount of UVB+ is available from the Sun in the summertime months.

and the body’s immune system is better equipped to fight them.

Most cases of COVD19 in the tropics are from individuals coming in from other areas.

Answer: I don’t claim to know why, but It seems they want Power, Profit and Control for Them instead of Truth, Freedom & Health for us. Otherwise why not promote these simple facts stated above.

I suggest you do your own research to answer this question. The truth is out there, I would not depend on the MSM/Government to supply it.

I live in North Carolina and it took me all of 15 minutes to find the following information to connect the dots concerning UVB vs. flu cases in N.C. I am quite confident the MSM/Government know all this, after all this is from their websites.

NOTE: It is difficult to find charts which indicate illness throughout the entire year, however the data I have found indicates illness is below 1%, emphasizing the UVB vitamin D connection.

From the NC Department of Health & Human Services https://flu.ncdhhs.gov/data.htm

From the CDC website. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season.htm

From the National Oceanographic & Atmospheric Administration

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/uv_index/gif_files/rdu_17.png

So how much Vitamin D should one take every day?

If you have adequate UVB sunlight exposure, your body makes all the Vitamin D you need.

The amount of sunlight needed depends on the UVB index due to time of the year, time of the day

and your race, ie. the color of your skin. The darker your skin, the longer exposure is required.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-from-sun#time-of-day

The time generally ranges from around 10-30 minutes at mid-day depending on the above variables.

With these times, it is estimated the body makes the equivalent of taking 10,000-20,000 IU supplemental vitamin D. IU means International Units. The RDA, Recommended Daily Allowance, is 600 IU for children and 800 IU for adults. Studies have shown that taking 1000 to 4000 IU per day supplement is required to maintain optimum blood levels, with 4000 IU the theoretical maximum safe limit. Milk is generally fortified with approximately 100 IU. Personally, I take one 1000 IU supplement, twice a day, or 2000 IU.

I may increase this.

It must be noted that optimum vitamin D blood levels are also required for proper calcium uptake for proper bone formation and many other processes in the body. Vitamin D deficiency has now been linked to breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, depression, weight gain, and other maladies.

This article is only concerned with Vitamin D and the immune system, but I want to point out its importance.

It must be noted that the required time for your body to create the needed amount of vitamin D is generally less than the amount of time that it takes to damage the skin, sunburn and cause skin cancer. Also, these times are without sunscreen. Sunscreen greatly reduces vitamin D production.

Interesting that the RDA is 800 IU, less than the minimum required to maintain optimum blood levels.

Additionally, vitamin D requires Cholesterol to perform its functions. So we are NOT being told to take sufficient vitamin D, but are told to lower Cholesterol and stay out of the Sun. These are simplistic statements and I have no medical training, but I am intelligent enough to make a living servicing medical nuclear cameras, we all can read and have access to more information today than ever before.

I will tell you to consult your doctor, and you should, but most of them don’t really know much about nutrition and the immune system. It’s not entirely their fault, as the medical education system is funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Doctors receive as little as 2.8 hours in eight years of their education on nutrition and immune system function. Big pharma is the main funder of medical education, pushes patented drugs as treatments, discourages study of nutrition’s effects on health and the immune system while demonizes anyone that promotes anything to the contrary.

https://health.usnews.com/wellness/food/articles/2016-12-07/how-much-do-doctors-learn-about-nutrition

I suggest you make the best of this time we have been forced to “shelter in place”, shut off the Netflix binge watching and do your own research. I use the maxim of one of my heroes, William Cooper, who would begin his “short wave” radio show, (pre-internet), “ read everything, watch everything, listen to everyone, but believe nothing until you can proof it to yourself.”

One place I have learned a lot of good information on nutrition is Joseph Everett’s “What I’ve Learned” YouTube Channel. I recommend every video Joseph has produced. Support Joseph if you find his information helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA

Of course, use due diligence, check your facts, but don’t only rely on Google, Wikipedia or so called fact checkers like Snopes.com, they all have their own agendas and algorithms that have been engaged in massive censorship of many points of view and subjects. Use alternate search engines such as GoodGopher, DuckDuckGo and Swiss Cows, and others. Seriously, these are real alternative browsers that have not shown the shadow banning, systematic redirects and outright censoring that Google, Twitter, Facebook and others have been engaged, at least for now.

You may also consider using a VPN, Virtual Private Network. How unfortunate it is, in the land of the free, one should be concerned about one’s browsing history.

I realize I will be demonized as being a “Conspiracy Theorist” for disseminating this information about Sunshine, UVB and Vitamin D, but I ask you, “Where is the Lie”? Put your critical thinking caps on, review the information provided and please tell me where I am wrong.

Please answer the question, if the MSM/ Government is so concerned about our health that they are turning our country into actual prison, WHY isn’t the MSM / Government informing us about the most important , simple and inexpensive way to help protect ourselves from COVID19, Vitamin D? What is their agenda, it obviously isn’t our health.

In these uncertain times and in not so uncertain times, you are the master of your own health. Please take care of yourselves. Without your health, you have nothing. Take control of what you can.

Best regards, be well.

John Hirko

. Quote to Ponder

“ Let your food by thy medicine,

And your medicine be thy food.”

- Hippocrates

( one of the original doctors)

AdminM said:

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin? Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry. In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery. During the pandemic of 1918-19, the so-called "Spanish Flu" killed 50-100 million people, including many soldiers. Many people do not realize that disease killed far more soldiers on all sides than machine guns or mustard gas or anything else typically associated with WWI.

In addition to everything this article states about deadly vaccines, I've also read about the causes of the so-called Spanish Flu through my studies of Natural Hygiene over more than 30 years. Natural Hygiene is a system of natural health that believes the body has infinite wisdom and is able to heal itself if only medical intervention gets out of the way. It rejects the germ theory of disease causation and views disease as body initiated healing crises. It also advocates, among other things, cleanliness, sunshine, proper rest, whole foods, fasting to let the body heal itself; plus avoidance of toxic drugs and medications. The view of Natural Hygienists is that the sickly victims were then treated with quinine, which in high doses can be a deadly poison. Could it be that the combination of untested vaccines plus the administration of quinine were the real causes of all the deaths? I've also read that the patients of all the doctors and nurses who followed the guidelines of Natural Hygiene (e.g., sunshine, fresh air, rest, proper nutrition and the avoidance of all drugs), recovered without incident as if they only had contracted seasonal flu. And none of these Natural Hygiene practitioners were ever afflicted with disease themselves. It was medical hubris back then and we're seeing a repeat today.

Thank you for reporting this! We have known about this for decades along with all other supposed 'contagious outbreaks' as being completely false! Germ Theory is based on junk science by the Papal-controlled Louis Pasteur and is cronies. Here is a great YouTube channel where they break all this down.

Thank you for the courage to write and publish this. I and one brother received a vaccination together after an accident at home in 1976. We both acquired Antiphospholipid Syndrome from a tetanus shot. My life is now trying to avoid 'flare ups' and stay healthy in a body that is trying to killl me. My brother has had multiple strokes starting at age 31. He's 50 now and totally disabled. If it weren't for naturopaths and eastern/alternative medicine, I would be much worse. It makes me so mad and sad that there is nothing I can do and I may have unintentionally passed it to my daughter. I try to educate as many people as I can. I wish I could do more..

This article hit me like a ton of bricks! My whole life I was told my family history that my father's mother died of the great flu epidemic when he was only five years old. My grandfather left him with his sister, knowing that he was not capable of caring for two small children. He left the farm where he grew up to try to make a better life for them in the future. Eventually he returned but my own father left the farm and joined the CCC, and eventually became a career Air Force Officer. All I could think of when I read this was how he and my aunt had been robbed of any type of normal upbringing with two parents. How very sad.

AdminM said:

The title of this article has a question mark...Knowing what we know now, is there any doubt?

Len said:

Very interesting article, you've certainly dug up lots of historical info about this--amazing, thanks!

I started thinking a lot about all the possibilities of what might go wrong with vaccination after reading Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk's book, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History. It was a real eye-opener to the dangers of vaccination and the true role that sanitation and improved living conditions played in the huge reduction in disease and disease mortality.
    Since scientists latched onto the idea of injecting disease to fight disease they have been cooking up all kinds of abominations that we might never of heard about, but I'm positive our species has already paid an enormous price.
    We also have to remember that it's not only humans involved because domestic animals have been vaccinated all along too. Animal tissue has also always been used for most vaccine production cell lines, from birds, pigs, horses, dogs, monkeys, mice, insects ... you name it. Is it also a coincidence that we've recently discovered disease crossing species?
    There's been quite a few examples of horrendous plagues seemly falling from the skies ...
    1916 - The deadliest polio epidemic ever, started in Brooklyn, NY, not far from the Rockefeller institute. The virus seemed to be different from earlier strains.

"Dr. H. V. Wyatt published a document in 2011 discussing the possibility that a highly virulent laboratory-engineered strain of poliovirus “escaped” from the Rockefeller laboratories, causing the largest epidemic of polio in US history." --Humphries, Suzanne. Dissolving Illusions
    More details about polio and this outbreak can also be found in Forest Maready's book, 'The Moth in the Iron Lung'
    1918 - Spanish Flu
    Suzanne Humphries' Dissolving Illusions also discusses how the early Salk polio vaccine was contaminated with SV40, a monkey retro virus.
    And if that's not bad enough, read, 'The River: a journey to the source of HIV and AIDS' by Edward Hooper -- "His thesis, that HIV made the jump from simians to humans via the administration of oral polio vaccine in Africa in the 1950s, is still controversial, but his arguments are powerful, broad, and undeniable--all that is lacking is conclusive proof. Like a good scientist (and, sad to say, unlike any HIV researcher to date), he offers several easy tests of his hypothesis. His tales of brilliant epidemiological deductions, biochemical comparisons, and physiological insights ought to convince the medical establishment that the answer can and should be found, both to help us deal with the current crisis and to keep us from creating new ones of its ilk." --Rob Lightner
    You can watch a documentary based on Hooper's work here:

What really convinced me of the danger of using cell lines, and gave extra credence to the Edward Hooper polio/HIV theory was reading, 'Plague: One Scientist's Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases' by Kent Heckenlively and Judy Mikovits, PhD. It's a gripping true story about how researcher Judy Mikovits gets jailed after discovering a mouse retrovirus, found in the blood ME/CFS patients, implicates vaccines.

I'm sure there's more horror stories yet to discover, but I'm very happy to see that you're unravelling the story surrounding 'Spanish Flu.' I hope there's a book in it for you--for us all!

Thanks again!

The work of Ed Hooper is solid and detailed. His on-camera interview with Hilary Koprowski which netted a flat denail of using chimpanzee primary cells for OPV in Stanleyville is destroyed by the records and personal accounts about Linde Camp and the animals they managed.

Those chimp kidneys were flown to Wistar Institute where the story intersects with Dr. Bernice Eddy, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and the impetus of the Special Virus Cancer Program.

This was the first damning evidence that Gallo and colleagues were being employed by a bioweaponeer, Litton Bionetics, to search for "type C viral particles" aka primate retroviruses, like SIV. Many academic, military and regulatory entities were awarded contracts in the program which was fervent in it's search for slow-moving oncogenic lentiviruses.

The work continued and President Nixon found himself under pressure to declare the US as a "defensive only" operation with regard to biological weapons. At that same time in history, the 91st Congress heard testimony from some of the SVCP leadership, including some striking testimony about ambitions to create a new infective microorganism:

"Special" remains an acronym for a top secret compartmentalized operation. The Special Virus Cancer Program was given $10M during that next session and came out under a facade as a "war on cancer", despite that the literature clearly shows they were perfecting methods of zoonotic transfer, moving diseases from animals into humans.

SVCP ARCHIVE - ANNUAL REPORTS & 1972 RESEARCH LOGIC FLOWCHART

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OtJWKN-llR...

Operationalizing a bioweapon requires proof-of-concept studies. The children at Willowbrook School were utilized for a great number of vaccine studies, including many for Hepatitis B.

Once a new bioweapon is ready for operation it must be allowed, unannounced, into a population so that efficacy, transmission rates and mortality data can be gathered.

There are many important records about this work in the Library of Congress and the universities who managed subcontracted research.

Very interesting article, you've certainly dug up lots of historical info about this--amazing, thanks!

I started thinking a lot about all the possibilities of what might go wrong with vaccination after reading Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk's book, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History. It was a real eye-opener to the dangers of vaccination and the true role that sanitation and improved living conditions played in the huge reduction in disease and disease mortality.

Since scientists latched onto the idea of injecting disease to fight disease they have been cooking up all kinds of abominations that we might never of heard about, but I'm positive our species has already paid an enormous price.

We also have to remember that it's not only humans involved because domestic animals have been vaccinated all along too. Animal tissue has also always been used for most vaccine production cell lines, from birds, pigs, horses, dogs, monkeys, mice, insects ... you name it. Is it also a coincidence that we've recently discovered disease crossing species?

There's been quite a few examples of horrendous plagues seemly falling from the skies ...

1916 - The deadliest polio epidemic ever, started in Brooklyn, NY, not far from the Rockefeller institute. The virus seemed to be different from earlier strains.

"Dr. H. V. Wyatt published a document in 2011 discussing the possibility that a highly virulent laboratory-engineered strain of poliovirus “escaped” from the Rockefeller laboratories, causing the largest epidemic of polio in US history." --Humphries, Suzanne. Dissolving Illusions

More details about polio and this outbreak can also be found in Forest Maready's book, 'The Moth in the Iron Lung'

1918 - Spanish Flu

Suzanne Humphries' Dissolving Illusions also discusses how the early Salk polio vaccine was contaminated with SV40, a monkey retro virus.

And if that's not bad enough, read, 'The River: a journey to the source of HIV and AIDS' by Edward Hooper -- "His thesis, that HIV made the jump from simians to humans via the administration of oral polio vaccine in Africa in the 1950s, is still controversial, but his arguments are powerful, broad, and undeniable--all that is lacking is conclusive proof. Like a good scientist (and, sad to say, unlike any HIV researcher to date), he offers several easy tests of his hypothesis. His tales of brilliant epidemiological deductions, biochemical comparisons, and physiological insights ought to convince the medical establishment that the answer can and should be found, both to help us deal with the current crisis and to keep us from creating new ones of its ilk." --Rob Lightner

You can watch a documentary based on Hooper's work here:

What really convinced me of the danger of using cell lines, and gave extra credence to the Edward Hooper polio/HIV theory was reading, 'Plague: One Scientist's Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases' by Kent Heckenlively and Judy Mikovits, PhD. It's a gripping true story about how researcher Judy Mikovits gets jailed after discovering a mouse retrovirus, found in the blood ME/CFS patients, implicates vaccines.

I'm sure there's more horror stories yet to discover, but I'm very happy to see that you're unravelling the story surrounding 'Spanish Flu.' I hope there's a book in it for you--for us all!

Thanks again!

Andy said:

This will be the last time, that I write this true story. I worked as an RN in a nursing home with ~120 Residents.
    In my career, in one particular flu/pneumonia season, after watching 3 to 6 elders die each year for the previous 4 years and every danged one get deathly sick with the green lung yogurt exudate, I volunteered by refusing to get involved with giving the vaccines to 120 elders one year in a nursing home. Psychology is so cool. By my refusing to agree peacefully to give vaccines (verbally) all the other RN's ganged up on me and had management force me to give the vaccines to the 120 elders. Ah HA! Psychology worked well, so cool. So I proceeded to act like I was annoyed at being forced to give the vaccines that year. I did NOT give any elder the vaccines, but SAID I gave it. NOT ONE ELDER DIED, NOT ONE ELDER GOT SICK THAT ENTIRE WINTER SEASON!!!!!!! The doctors, the hospital and the rest of the businesses involved in sick care were LIVID.
    EVIL Management demanded repeatedly INTERROGATING ME FOR over 3 months, "DID YOU GIVE THE VACCINES?!?!?!" Screaming at me.
    My answer? "YES." I lied. I'm glad I lied. I saved lives.
    So, the CDC can kiss my new anarchy. I know the truth about their dang'd vaccines, all of them, and I did not kill 3 to 6 elders like every one else has and will continue to do so, like robots they are, following orders. I WILL FOREVER REFUSE VACCINES. I also know about the other vaccines, like brain "fried" damaging injury caused from Guardasil-9. Think about Japan!

The thing is, whenever someone has the courage to request via FOIA, they can get the records for the 2 years before, the one year I did not give the vaccine, and the 2 years after my year.

Dear Andy, you are the kind of activist I admire, well done!

This will be the last time, that I write this true story. I worked as an RN in a nursing home with ~120 Residents.

In my career, in one particular flu/pneumonia season, after watching 3 to 6 elders die each year for the previous 4 years and every danged one get deathly sick with the green lung yogurt exudate, I volunteered by refusing to get involved with giving the vaccines to 120 elders one year in a nursing home. Psychology is so cool. By my refusing to agree peacefully to give vaccines (verbally) all the other RN's ganged up on me and had management force me to give the vaccines to the 120 elders. Ah HA! Psychology worked well, so cool. So I proceeded to act like I was annoyed at being forced to give the vaccines that year. I did NOT give any elder the vaccines, but SAID I gave it. NOT ONE ELDER DIED, NOT ONE ELDER GOT SICK THAT ENTIRE WINTER SEASON!!!!!!! The doctors, the hospital and the rest of the businesses involved in sick care were LIVID.

EVIL Management demanded repeatedly INTERROGATING ME FOR over 3 months, "DID YOU GIVE THE VACCINES?!?!?!" Screaming at me.

My answer? "YES." I lied. I'm glad I lied. I saved lives.

So, the CDC can kiss my new anarchy. I know the truth about their dang'd vaccines, all of them, and I did not kill 3 to 6 elders like every one else has and will continue to do so, like robots they are, following orders. I WILL FOREVER REFUSE VACCINES. I also know about the other vaccines, like brain "fried" damaging injury caused from Guardasil-9. Think about Japan!

The thing is, whenever someone has the courage to request via FOIA, they can get the records for the 2 years before, the one year I did not give the vaccine, and the 2 years after my year.

OMG!! Just reading this article made me feel sick to my stomach. Back when the H1N1 SWINEFLU was spreading, I came into possession of a 112 page evidence file pertaining to the development and distribution of that horrifically PATENTED virus. The evidence file came to me through a reporter in the Ukraine, named Jane Bergermeister. It spoke of how this virus was actually developed, in a laboratory, using the BIRD FLU serum, from 1918. A company named BAXTER PHARMACEUTICAL holds the patent on the pathogen, now. Shortly after they PATENTED the SWINEFLU, they PATENTED it's deadly disease spreading vaccines. And dear God, I know for a fact that they were targeting our military with it, too!!!

I spread that evidence file around the planet, as far as I and a few good friends could get it to go. I, actually, did more interviews pertaining to that, than I did after I won those two APPELLATE COURT rulings, for The International Topfree Stand protest.
    One day, I was on an interview with Drew Raines, the MC for "A Marines Disquisition". It was a talk show that went out to our Marines around the planet. A commanding officer, from Iwakuni Base, in Japan, called in to speak with me. He told us all that his base had only been sent 250 H1N1 SWINEFLU vaccines. They thought that was peculiar. So they put the vaccines on hold. You see, they had 2,500 Marines on that base, at the time. Why were they only sent 250 vaccines? That question is easy to answer. The 250 vaccines were meant to spread the virus throughout the base!
    In the end, the commanding officer promised me that not one Marine would be injected or infected, with those vaccines. He even nominated me for a Medal of Freedom, on the show. Unfortunately, our then President's name, Barrack O'Bama, was all over that evidence file. As it turned out, he was heavily invested in BAXTER PHARMACEUTICAL, at that time. I knew, at that time, that unless someone had the balls and courage to charge that dirty bastard for his CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, there would be no medals coming my way. Who cares?! I did not do what I did for a stupid medal. I did what I did, for mankind and above all for our defenders!

NOTE TO PUBLIC: DO NOT EVER TAKE VACCINES. ESPECIALLY, PHARMACEUTICALLY PATENTED VACCINES!!!!