• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as "Spanish Flu"?

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin? Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry. In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery. During the pandemic of 1918-19, the so-called "Spanish Flu" killed 50-100 million people, including many soldiers. Many people do not realize that disease killed far more soldiers on all sides than machine guns or mustard gas or anything else typically associated with WWI.

Read full story...

• Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as "Spanish Flu"?

This will be the last time, that I write this true story. I worked as an RN in a nursing home with ~120 Residents.

In my career, in one particular flu/pneumonia season, after watching 3 to 6 elders die each year for the previous 4 years and every danged one get deathly sick with the green lung yogurt exudate, I volunteered by refusing to get involved with giving the vaccines to 120 elders one year in a nursing home. Psychology is so cool. By my refusing to agree peacefully to give vaccines (verbally) all the other RN's ganged up on me and had management force me to give the vaccines to the 120 elders. Ah HA! Psychology worked well, so cool. So I proceeded to act like I was annoyed at being forced to give the vaccines that year. I did NOT give any elder the vaccines, but SAID I gave it. NOT ONE ELDER DIED, NOT ONE ELDER GOT SICK THAT ENTIRE WINTER SEASON!!!!!!! The doctors, the hospital and the rest of the businesses involved in sick care were LIVID.

EVIL Management demanded repeatedly INTERROGATING ME FOR over 3 months, "DID YOU GIVE THE VACCINES?!?!?!" Screaming at me.

My answer? "YES." I lied. I'm glad I lied. I saved lives.

So, the CDC can kiss my new anarchy. I know the truth about their dang'd vaccines, all of them, and I did not kill 3 to 6 elders like every one else has and will continue to do so, like robots they are, following orders. I WILL FOREVER REFUSE VACCINES. I also know about the other vaccines, like brain "fried" damaging injury caused from Guardasil-9. Think about Japan!

The thing is, whenever someone has the courage to request via FOIA, they can get the records for the 2 years before, the one year I did not give the vaccine, and the 2 years after my year.

OMG!! Just reading this article made me feel sick to my stomach. Back when the H1N1 SWINEFLU was spreading, I came into possession of a 112 page evidence file pertaining to the development and distribution of that horrifically PATENTED virus. The evidence file came to me through a reporter in the Ukraine, named Jane Bergermeister. It spoke of how this virus was actually developed, in a laboratory, using the BIRD FLU serum, from 1918. A company named BAXTER PHARMACEUTICAL holds the patent on the pathogen, now. Shortly after they PATENTED the SWINEFLU, they PATENTED it's deadly disease spreading vaccines. And dear God, I know for a fact that they were targeting our military with it, too!!!

I spread that evidence file around the planet, as far as I and a few good friends could get it to go. I, actually, did more interviews pertaining to that, than I did after I won those two APPELLATE COURT rulings, for The International Topfree Stand protest.
    One day, I was on an interview with Drew Raines, the MC for "A Marines Disquisition". It was a talk show that went out to our Marines around the planet. A commanding officer, from Iwakuni Base, in Japan, called in to speak with me. He told us all that his base had only been sent 250 H1N1 SWINEFLU vaccines. They thought that was peculiar. So they put the vaccines on hold. You see, they had 2,500 Marines on that base, at the time. Why were they only sent 250 vaccines? That question is easy to answer. The 250 vaccines were meant to spread the virus throughout the base!
    In the end, the commanding officer promised me that not one Marine would be injected or infected, with those vaccines. He even nominated me for a Medal of Freedom, on the show. Unfortunately, our then President's name, Barrack O'Bama, was all over that evidence file. As it turned out, he was heavily invested in BAXTER PHARMACEUTICAL, at that time. I knew, at that time, that unless someone had the balls and courage to charge that dirty bastard for his CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, there would be no medals coming my way. Who cares?! I did not do what I did for a stupid medal. I did what I did, for mankind and above all for our defenders!

NOTE TO PUBLIC: DO NOT EVER TAKE VACCINES. ESPECIALLY, PHARMACEUTICALLY PATENTED VACCINES!!!!

AdminM said:

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true? What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin? Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry. In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery. During the pandemic of 1918-19, the so-called "Spanish Flu" killed 50-100 million people, including many soldiers. Many people do not realize that disease killed far more soldiers on all sides than machine guns or mustard gas or anything else typically associated with WWI.

What I am relating here has to be classified as hearsay, but it is information I heard all my life. On my maternal side, there were 8 brothers and three sisters, and most of them, it was said, got the flu in the 1918 outbreak. Years later, several of them were diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. Their doctor (a "country doctor", and many of such doctors were quite perceptive with loads of experience) told them that the Parkinson's was 'triggered' by to being exposed to the 1918 pandemic. I really don't know, of course.

I am surprised the author didn't include Eleanor McBean in the references. I would suggest anyone interested in the history and development of vaccines read her works. One of her books titled 'Swine Flu Expose' can be found here:

http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean2.html#%C2%A0I%20WAS%2...