• Texas Judge Sanctions CPS $127K for Wrongfully Taking Couple’s Children and Lying to the Court

There are elements that are common almost to the point of being universal in cases involving children taken from their families by Child Protective Services, including false allegations, lying by social workers, falsified medical records, failure of social workers to follow their own policies, laws broken by CPS, and the failure to consider evidence that refutes CPS allegations. However, there is one thing that remains rare in CPS cases - that is, for anyone within the system to be held accountable. Repercussions for social workers, the CPS agency, or doctors involved in taking children from innocent parents are very rare. On Thursday, November 8, 2018, a judge in Houston, Texas, called CPS on the carpet, issuing what the Houston Chronicle says: "...may be the largest-ever sanctions against Child Protective Services, forcing the state to come up with new training for its workers and pay more than $127,000 for wrongfully removing a couple’s children and allegedly lying to the court about it." This follows a decision that Judge Mike Schneider issued last month involving parents Melissa and Dillon Bright, the same family whose children were medically kidnapped by CPS and Texas Children's Hospital. Now, attorneys for parents Melissa and Dillon Bright are calling for the firing of the CPS workers involved and asking for prosecutors to investigate and consider criminal charges.

Read full story...

• Texas Judge Sanctions CPS $127K for Wrongfully Taking Couple’s Children and Lying to the Court

I cry from joy that this family's children were returned because that is very rare. And I cry from heartache for the many other families who don't have their children and probably never will. What I witnessed in the four years dealing with CPS violates every God-given right and constitutional right. Who do we turn to for help? Our children are openly being abused by our government and there is nothing we can do - nothing! As parents we have no rights in court. Not even the right of a trial. No matter how much evidence a parent has proving their innocence it is never reviewed by the Court. Criminals (murders, rapist, etc.) are given more protection of their rights and are even given competent legal counsel. Parents are given court appointed attorneys whose practice is to meet the parents for the first time and review the file 10 minute before a court hearing. They don't know the facts about the case and present incorrect information to the Court. If a bar complaint was filed against an attorney in any other area of law besides juvenile/family law the attorney would probably be disbarred. If you try to bring the injustice to the attention of the public the Court issues a gag order and threatens you with jail time. It is not about best interest of the children. It is a well-known fact that children don't experience abuse until they are placed in state custody. The truth is it's all about the money. There are large profits in removing children from their home.

This is bullsh**!!! Who do these people think they are??? You can't just rip a family apart for no good reason!! Something HAS TO BE DONE!!! I have read too many horror stories on this! I am writing a letter to the White House. President Trump needs to be made aware of this. This cannot happen to one more child or one more family!!!