• Did 80,000 People Really Die from the Flu Last Year? Inflating Flu Death Estimates to Sell Flu Shots

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that the 2017-2018 flu season killed 80,000 and hospitalized 900,000 Americans. Of course, the mainstream media reported this as fact. Deaths from flu are always estimates because if the Powers-That-Be reported the true numbers of deaths from actual influenza infections, the numbers would be much lower and people would not be so inclined to receive a flu shot. How does the CDC overestimate the number of flu deaths? The CDC accomplishes this by reporting a combined pneumonia and influenza death rate. For example, in 2001 the CDC reported that 62,034 died from influenza and pneumonia. After a painful hour of searching the CDCs database, I found the true 2001 numbers: 257 died from influenza and 61,777 died from pneumonia. 80,000 deaths would lead one to conclude that 13,333 died per month (80,000/6 months) from the flu. Since the internet provides 24-hour news cycles, I think we all would have heard that about 9 people (267/30 days per month) in every state dying daily from the flu. I have five practitioners in my office. We have over 100 years of experience in treating patients. None of us has can recall a single patient dying from the flu. In fact, I can guarantee you that if 9 people were dying in my state daily from the flu, my partners and I would hear about it. In fact, there are always headlines on the internet when one person dies from the flu. Studying the past CDC data shows that each year a few hundred to a few thousand die from the flu.

Read full story...

• Did 80,000 People Really Die from the Flu Last Year? Inflating Flu Death Estimates to Sell Flu Shots

No automatic alt text available.

From my calculations CDC is lying about Flu Mortality Statistics. See chart above for flu mortality through the years.

**1930's show 25 flu deaths per 100,000 population
    Note consistent decline in flu mortality since 1940's.
    Flu vaccine marketing began in earnest in mid 1970's***

***At todays population in USA of approx 325,000,000.
    CDC claim of 80,000 FLU deaths for 2017 season would mean we had the same death rate from the flu as there was in the 1930's BEFORE THE FLU VACCINE! The CDC is actually admitting that we have gone backwards, and are actually INCREASING mortality from the flu while pushing this toxic vaccine.***Data are compiled and published by CDC.Crude mortality per 100 000 population, by influenza season (July to June of the following year), for seasons 1930-31 to 2009-10, US. Data sources: Doshi P. Am J Pub Health 2008;98:939-45.

https://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f3037.full
    https://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Doshi...

Our local news also reported that 80,000 deaths occurred from the flu last year. I could not believe this. I tried to find numbers myself at the CDC site, but could not find anything to substantiate this. I am so tired of "fake news" trying to get people to get their flu shot. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I worked at a hospital that "strongly encouraged" employees to get their yearly shot. It was a time in my life that I believed what was being sold by the CDC and the hospital. I have 20 years of mercury and other toxins injected that I so regret. Our population is slowly being poisoned so that a companies can make billions of dollars. Very sad. Thank you for your informative article.

CDC flu death statistics is the product of Common Core math.

Totally unbiased sourced.