• Indiana High Court Accuses CPS of "Significant Violations of Due Process in Termination of Parental Rights"

Cracks are starting to be exposed in the foundation of the state-sponsored child kidnapping structure of Child "Protective" Services. Parents who have been fighting the system for their children have seen these gaping flaws all along, but for decades anyone with power to change it has turned a blind eye to their plight. Finally, it appears that the higher courts in one state are beginning to recognize that the system is, indeed, violating parental rights with alarming frequency. Appellate judges from the Indiana Court of Appeals recently sent a strong rebuke to the Department of Child Services (DCS), citing "significant violations of due process occurring in termination of parental rights cases throughout the state." Indianapolis NBC affiliate Channel 13 reports that the judges acknowledged that there is a pattern of "repeated violations" of parental and Constitutional due process rights by DCS. While the fact that the agency routinely violates parents' rights certainly comes as no surprise to anyone on the front lines of the battle, the admission by the appeals court and by DCS itself that it is happening comes as a shock, albeit a good one, to attorneys and parents alike. Could this be the beginning of the dominoes falling? Will other states take notice and follow suit?

Read full story...

• Indiana High Court Accuses CPS of "Significant Violations of Due Process in Termination of Parental Rights"

Create a USER ACCOUNT here and then you can join the Group "KY Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption" The more people in Kentucky that help and rally for each other, the better.

• The same is happening here in Lexington Kentucky. My husband and I had our 2 children for ten years before they were taken by CPS. We were accused of burning our youngest daughter with a cigarette. It wasn't even a burn, it was a scar from a bug bite. I took her to get evaluated at the hospital for possible abuse/neglect. She was clear and the hospital sent a very detail statement with records to CPS. I have never been in trouble with the law before and my husband had a few misdemeanors dating back around 10 year at the time. CPS never show the records in court, didn't have any evidence nor witnesses to support their case. We had a strong case, yet the judge, (who is now retired), found us guilty with no reason and then put us on a case plan that was impossible for us to do, due to my husband not allowing to have ID until federal (immigration) figure out what was going on with his paper work. We had a TPR hearing and the state still didn't have anything supporting their case. They only address our names on the children's birth certificates, ask about why I switch lawyers 3 times and some incident in jail some time ago that had nothing to do with my husband nor the case. We had a home, I always had a job and I was paying for child support. The state even admit on record during the hearing that the children were up to date with medical and dental check ups and there was nothing wrong with the children. The state was asked several times why they never showed the hospital recordsent to court. They refuse to answer. The judge didn't make his decision in court . He stated that he wanted to look into my husband's immigration case and wanted to get a direct answer from our daughters if they wanted to go home or not, since the state couldn't give a direct answer. Three months later, without looking into either situation, he sign off our parental rights claiming we done nothing for our daughters. I file for an appeal, but had to cancel the appeal later due to lack of money. My family Court lawyer inform me if I were to get approved for the appeal, then I would have to get a new lawyer and pay out of pocket. Was never really explained why, but with two other lawyers bills, immigration and child support, I couldn't afford another lawyer. This all happened from April 2014 and my rights was terminated in February of 2016. During that time, I was put on visitation surveillance totaling 4 hours a month while my husband never got to see them again. I know our rights were voilated, you can see it in the hearings. The CPS agents were mean, cruel and gave little to no help. We didn't even get to say goodbye to our children, something that they was suppose to do once our rights were terminated. I honestly believe we were racially profile and need help in suing the state for wrongfully taking our children. If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction, please call or text me at [phone number removed according to privacy policy]