• Study: Medical Cannabis Cures Inflammation in Gut - Hope for IBS, Crohns, Celiac Sufferers

A recent animal and human cell line culture study published August, 2018 confirms the anecdotal reports of healing inflammatory bowel and gut conditions with cannabis. Surprisingly, the study did not initially use cannabis. Its original purpose was to investigate the mechanics of inflammation in the gut using mice. They inadvertently discovered that impaired or insufficient internal endogenous cannabinoids known as endocannabinoids in the gut allowed inflammation to occur in the mice. The researchers concluded that adding cannabinoids from cannabis plant sources such as marijuana could be why so many IBS (inflammatory bowel syndrome) and Celiac Disease sufferers experience powerful relief from cannabis. Lead study author McCormick's phrase "This gives clinical researchers a new drug target …" seems to imply that the intent of this study was to develop drugs for the pharmaceutical industry. Natural whole medical cannabis plants, which offer a plethora of disease cures that Big Pharma cannot offer, are not able to be patented. Knowledge of cannabis’s multiple uses is already beginning to impinge on the pharma cartel’s highly profitable medical monopoly, which relies on creating a synthetic version the active pharmacological component of a natural source to patent it. There is hope for sanity to prevail eventually, enabling cannabis to be readily available as a natural medicine for the many ailments and autoimmune diseases once considered incurable by mainstream medicine.

Read full story...

• Study: Medical Cannabis Cures Inflammation in Gut - Hope for IBS, Crohns, Celiac Sufferers

I cured my anxiety by using CBD oil. It is very helpful.

I cured my Chrohn's&Colitis by repopulating my gut flora with soil bacteria. Rather less legal challenges and expense than cannabis.

To avoid getting these conditions, avoid artificial antibiotics, use natural antibiotic recipes instead, and eat with unwashed hands after weeding or gardening. Choose organic foods and forage clean wild edibles so as to avoid any of the pesticide-induced gut poisoning.This is how the other mammals have avoided anything on the IBS spectrum.