• Hundreds of HPV Vaccine Victims Take to the Streets in Dublin to Protest - 2 Girls Suffer Seizures During Protest

Hundreds of HPV vaccine-injured people took to the streets to protest at Leinster House, Dublin, on July 9th, 2018, while Professor Ian Frazier, one of the co-inventors of the vaccine, gave a speech next door at the Royal College of Physicians. During the protest, 3 Gardasil vaccine victims took ill, with 2 of them having seizures. Both of the girls suffering seizures had to be taken to the hospital. The following video was taken of the protest, and towards the end of the video you can see one of the girls having a seizure. This protest has been mostly censored in the "mainstream" corporate-sponsored media.

Read full story...

• Hundreds of HPV Vaccine Victims Take to the Streets in Dublin to Protest - 2 Girls Suffer Seizures During Protest

The HPV vaccines clearly are part of a biowar agenda, resulting in lifelong disabilities, serious neurological damage, sterility and death...
    And of course this powerful demonstration in Ireland has not been mentioned anywhere in the mainstream media...

I am sorry to say that in my 2009 book (in Dutch) on the HPV vaccines i foresaw these consequences.

The causative factors for the world wide health disasters in the unsuspecting vaccinated mothers-of-the-future are the novel DNA recombinant technology using insect and yeast cells to create the virus like HPV particles, the enormous amounts of aluminum (respectively18.000 and 36.000 times higher than the FDA allowed quantity in injectable products!) and the adjuvants and ingredients like L-histidine and polysorbate 80 (Gardasil) and AS04, 3-)-desacyl-4-monophosphoryl lipid A (MPL)...

Interesting detail:

The countries that in 2011 had the HPV vaccines incorporated in their national vaccination programmes ( Caucasian countries... https://www.slideshare.net/bsc-coalition/3-susan-wang-challenges-and-opportuntes-for-hpv-vaccinaton ), were exactly the opposite of the countries that in 2008 had the highest cervical cancer morbidity and mortality!

( https://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/182567228/price-break-for-cervical-cancer-shots-in-developing-world ).....

That fact, the breakneck speed with which Merck slammed Gardasil on the market, and the 2006 Nobel Prize for Harald zur Hause for his HPV/cervical cancer research from the 1980s, were all red flags for me!