• Mother Who Was Sexually Trafficked as a Child in Foster Care Has Her Own Baby Medically Kidnapped - Fears for Her Safety

A Maryland couple followed the advice of their doctors, and now their baby has been taken away from them by Child Protective Services. First time parents, Jennifer Guskin and Scott McFalls, were concerned about their baby's weight, but none of the three pediatricians they consulted noticed that baby Iris had a tongue and lip tie. By the time they found a doctor who figured it out, CPS had already decided to take their baby from them. It is the kind of nightmare scenario that could happen to any family. Doctors may not always be able to figure out why a child isn't gaining weight, but as soon as the baby is diagnosed with failure to thrive, Child Protective Services is often quick to blame the parents and seize the child. Unlike most families, Jennifer Guskin and Scott McFalls know all too well what kinds of horrors possibly face children taken by CPS and put into foster care. Jennifer was adopted as a baby herself, and she has recently gone public with horrific details about her childhood and how she became a victim of child sex trafficking and experimentation. Jennifer and Scott recognize the danger that their baby is in, and that thought terrifies them.

Read full story...

• Mother Who Was Sexually Trafficked as a Child in Foster Care Has Her Own Baby Medically Kidnapped - Fears for Her Safety

Mike-Ross said:

We can be christian soldiers ( disciples of JESUS CHRIST ) for our kith and kin - friends and family . Our GOD is THE GREAT KING , LORD ALMIGHTY , MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE . Nothing and nobody can stand in His way . ( Just let them try getting the better of Him . ) Have faith and live so that , according to His over arching will and purpose , He will give ear to our supplication , and shall provide support or intervention . Abraham prayed for Lot , and Lot was spared from , the destruction of sodom and gomorrah . ( THE HOLY BIBLE , kjv )

My original posted “ comment “ , was a call to action , by means of prayer and supplication , to THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY , for intercession and intervention . I do not advocate violence , nor rebellion , or revolution . My comment was modified , and not accurately presented , in connection with this article . Again , I used the term “ prayer soldiers “ , while encouraging christians , to engage in spiritual prayer intervention , to GOD , on behalf of their needful fellows , in the congregation , of the disciples of JESUS CHRIST . Since the proprietors of this website , changed and misrepresented my opinion , I strongly ask , in the name of JESUS CHRIST , that you remove , my mutilated and defamed “ comment “ . Whatever you do , I appeal to GOD , for justice and protection .

Mike-Ross said:

Mike-Ross said:

We can be christian soldiers ( disciples of JESUS CHRIST ) for our kith and kin - friends and family . Our GOD is THE GREAT KING , LORD ALMIGHTY , MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE . Nothing and nobody can stand in His way . ( Just let them try getting the better of Him . ) Have faith and live so that , according to His over arching will and purpose , He will give ear to our supplication , and shall provide support or intervention . Abraham prayed for Lot , and Lot was spared from , the destruction of sodom and gomorrah . ( THE HOLY BIBLE , kjv )
    My original posted “ comment “ , was a call to action , by means of prayer and supplication , to THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY , for intercession and intervention . I do not advocate violence , nor rebellion , or revolution . My comment was modified , and not accurately presented , in connection with this article . Again , I used the term “ prayer soldiers “ , while encouraging christians , to engage in spiritual prayer intervention , to GOD , on behalf of their needful fellows , in the congregation , of the disciples of JESUS CHRIST . Since the proprietors of this website , changed and misrepresented my opinion , I strongly ask , in the name of JESUS CHRIST , that you remove , my mutilated and defamed “ comment “ . Whatever you do , I appeal to GOD , for justice and protection .

Mike, your original comment was NOT edited by us. It was posted as we received it.

Editor, Health Impact News

They need to have the baby tested for MTHFR mutation. I would assume with the tongue and lip tie she has it thus her reaction to the vaccinations.

Kate- said:

Something doesn’t make sense. CPS is not called for every homebirth in MD. I’ve had 2 homebirths and am very involved in the birth community in MD and that is not normal. It sounds like this was a set up from the start. I’m so sorry for what this couple is going through. I have a friend who had CPS get involved for a breastfeeding issue that started with a call from a NP that didn’t like the fact that she was using donor milk. MD is so screwed up.

It's not the home birth by itself. It's also not giving formula especially if the child is having trouble gaining weight. It's also just one doctor calls in and it's all over. Instead of finding out what has been happening, they just blame the parents.

This exact same thing happened to us. You cannot imagine how corrupt the system is. Also look at the text book "milk matters". We found out our children had a fat absorption issue but we were not allowed to test. The parents voice are not heard in the courtroom, but the doctors voice is used without question.

Terrible misuse of government. Suggest taking voice recordings (even baby crying) using USB mic and Audacity software and adding to research of soundhealthoptions_com (a non-profit) for both baby health progress and suggestions for improvement and determine who lying. Site has software available to use prior to vaccination to help understand what predisposed ramifications a vaccine may have on that individual. Site has extensive breadth of info on many health issues.

Something doesn’t make sense. CPS is not called for every homebirth in MD. I’ve had 2 homebirths and am very involved in the birth community in MD and that is not normal. It sounds like this was a set up from the start. I’m so sorry for what this couple is going through. I have a friend who had CPS get involved for a breastfeeding issue that started with a call from a NP that didn’t like the fact that she was using donor milk. MD is so screwed up.