• Study: People Eating Eggs Have Less Risk for Heart Disease

A new study, published by the BMJ (British Medical Journal) in May 2018, found that people consuming eggs regularly were less at risk for heart disease than those who consumed no eggs. The title of the Chinese study is Associations of egg consumption with cardiovascular disease in a cohort study of 0.5 million Chinese adults. Over a half-million Chinese, between the ages of 30 and 79, were recruited across various regions of China and surveyed for egg consumption. Those with histories of cancer, heart disease, stroke, or diabetes were excluded from the study. Those remaining, slightly under a half-million, were followed for several years to determine incidents of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and both ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes. The average egg consumption varied from none to over one a day. The study’s conclusion: "Our findings suggested that daily egg consumption (

Read full story...

• Study: People Eating Eggs Have Less Risk for Heart Disease

Eggs are good!) You came up with a good topic to write about eggs. I remember that when I was a student I went to practice in the gym. Since I was training hard, I needed to consume a lot of protein. And that was such a moment when I consume 90 eggs a week for several weeks)) It was a challenge to myself, but now I have something to tell about eggs if someone asks me about it)