• 5G Technology is Coming - Linked to Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Alzheimer's, and Death

The new fifth generation (5G) cellular system that is being installed in every major American city. It will intensify the microwave radiation health risks for everyone living in those cities. It is estimated that the daily microwave exposure generated by the 5G system will be equivalent to living inside a microwave oven and turning it up to high and baking yourself for 19 minutes a day. The microwave frequencies that are being used in this new generation 5G system are in the 1-millimeter wave length. The long-term health risks of these short microwaves have not been adequately tested and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and telecom companies are simply presuming that they are safe based on 1996 research. Research on microwave frequency radiation conducted since 1996 shows that the existing 3G and 4G cellular systems are causing serious harm to human health. The 5G systems will increase the level of harm to the level where illness and death can no longer be denied. A million or more new 5G towers will be erected in American cities. FCC regulations make it illegal for government entities to try to delay or stop cell tower installation on the basis of health risks. Telecom companies can sue cities and states that attempt to use health concerns to impede their cell tower building plans.

Read full story...

• 5G Technology is Coming - Linked to Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Alzheimer's, and Death

One error: G5 has been tested. It was found to be dangerous and unable to use in public open areas. Wish my cousin was still here to speak out, but he died from cancer all over his body from G5 installations he worked on. He used to say that G5 would never be able to go out to the public, far too dangerous.... He worked for BC Systems. He brought me to an installation once in downtown Vancouver. The walls were over 2 feet thick. And if that's not enough incentive to dump the phone, I don't know what is.

Get rid out your wifi altogether,and your cell phone, use a cable connection. Make sure there is no smart meter on your house either. Good luck getting your health back.

AdminOK said:

The new fifth generation (5G) cellular system that is being installed in every major American city. It will intensify the microwave radiation health risks for everyone living in those cities. It is estimated that the daily microwave exposure generated by the 5G system will be equivalent to living inside a microwave oven and turning it up to high and baking yourself for 19 minutes a day. The microwave frequencies that are being used in this new generation 5G system are in the 1-millimeter wave length. The long-term health risks of these short microwaves have not been adequately tested and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and telecom companies are simply presuming that they are safe based on 1996 research. Research on microwave frequency radiation conducted since 1996 shows that the existing 3G and 4G cellular systems are causing serious harm to human health. The 5G systems will increase the level of harm to the level where illness and death can no longer be denied. A million or more new 5G towers will be erected in American cities. FCC regulations make it illegal for government entities to try to delay or stop cell tower installation on the basis of health risks. Telecom companies can sue cities and states that attempt to use health concerns to impede their cell tower building plans.

When I was having problems with my internet, my provider came out and replaced my modem with the new 5G. I had no idea.... It explains the constant high pitched ringing in my ears, deteriorating eyesight, muscle and joint pain, random headaches, digestion changes, just not feeling well...What can we do?!?!?!?!? Can anyone offer any suggestions to limit my exposure? I'm home 24/7....