• Years of Pelvic Pain from Endometriosis Gone After Ingesting Virgin Coconut Oil for Six Months

I have been ingesting and massaging my skin with Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), for the past 6 months. I warm it up in tea, use it in cooking. I have been suffering and in lots of pain, for many years. The results that I have had with VCO have been astounding. I have had Stage 4 - Endometriosis, low grade sinus infections, internal parasites, super dry skin, cold sores, colds, fevers, ear aches, migraines, dental infections and spider veins, since my early teens. Over the past six months, my low grade sinus infections have 100% cleared. My spider veins are diminishing in size and color. The knottiness, the pain and swellings, are gone. Migraines, are gone. I had Keratosis Pilar, on my arm. I have been massaging VCO on them for two weeks. They popped off the other day. Bled profusely for five minutes, then stopped. Now, there is a tiny red dot, and the under swelling is gone. The biggest (visible) change is the 30 pound weight loss, without exercise or struggle. And even more miraculous, I had ENDOMETRIOSIS, since early teens, with all sorts of pain and distress. Retrograde Endometriosis, five surgeries, hysterectomy and pain meds, and, more surgeries. To find a natural, plant based product, which can eliminate or reduce the Endometriosis from a human body, without drugs or surgery, is a miracle! I have NOT been pelvic pain free, since I was about 10 years old. I am PAIN FREE, right now. I would have never believed you, if you told me that VCO, with 6 months of ingestion would make me pelvic pain free!! I have only good words, to say about VCO and its amazing life changing abilities.

Read full story...

• Years of Pelvic Pain from Endometriosis Gone After Ingesting Virgin Coconut Oil for Six Months

Admin said:

I have been ingesting and massaging my skin with Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), for the past 6 months. I warm it up in tea, use it in cooking. I have been suffering and in lots of pain, for many years. The results that I have had with VCO have been astounding. I have had Stage 4 - Endometriosis, low grade sinus infections, internal parasites, super dry skin, cold sores, colds, fevers, ear aches, migraines, dental infections and spider veins, since my early teens. Over the past six months, my low grade sinus infections have 100% cleared. My spider veins are diminishing in size and color. The knottiness, the pain and swellings, are gone. Migraines, are gone. I had Keratosis Pilar, on my arm. I have been massaging VCO on them for two weeks. They popped off the other day. Bled profusely for five minutes, then stopped. Now, there is a tiny red dot, and the under swelling is gone. The biggest (visible) change is the 30 pound weight loss, without exercise or struggle. And even more miraculous, I had ENDOMETRIOSIS, since early teens, with all sorts of pain and distress. Retrograde Endometriosis, five surgeries, hysterectomy and pain meds, and, more surgeries. To find a natural, plant based product, which can eliminate or reduce the Endometriosis from a human body, without drugs or surgery, is a miracle! I have NOT been pelvic pain free, since I was about 10 years old. I am PAIN FREE, right now. I would have never believed you, if you told me that VCO, with 6 months of ingestion would make me pelvic pain free!! I have only good words, to say about VCO and its amazing life changing abilities.

Hello,I've been battling endometriosis .Do I simply use virgin coconut oil in my diet every day to treat my condition? Thanks

how much did you invest daily?? do I have to purchase the whole book first to find out? I'd like to see if it makes me sick before I purchase anything.

Thank you

traci said:

how much did you invest daily?? do I have to purchase the whole book first to find out? I'd like to see if it makes me sick before I purchase anything.
    Thank you

Health Impact News/ Coconut Health does not sell coconut oil, however, the benefits of coconut oil are mainly from the nutrient value of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). The best comparison in nature as to the percentage of MCFAs being consumed in a diet is human breast milk. To equal the amount of MCFAs a nursing infant would receive in one day, an adult would need to consume about 3.5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day according to researchers. Since coconut oil in nature is packaged inside the coconut meat, it is recommended to take this amount throughout the day with food high in fiber and protein. However, for those not used to coconut oil in their diet, it is best to start out with an amount far less than this first, to see how your body reacts.

Admin said:

I'm curious as to how much coconut oil you are ingesting! That's a lot of healing!!