• Mass Sterilization of Millions of African Girls through Tetanus Vaccine Scandal Broadens as Kenyan Laboratory Attacked

In September of 2017 APA News in Kenya reported that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015: “Today, we can confirm to the country that the Catholic Church was right. Hundreds of thousands of our girls and women, aged between 14 and 49, from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of the state-sponsored sterilization that was sold to the country as tetanus vaccination,” Odinga declared. Odinga further charged that they accessed the analysis from four highly-regarded institutions, such as agriQ Quest Ltd, the Nairobi Hospital Laboratories, the University of Nairobi and Lancet Kenya. According to a growing number of reports, Agriq-Quest Ltd, the Nairobi based testing laboratory appointed by the Kenyan Ministry of Health and the Catholic Health Commission to carry out analysis on selected vials of the tetanus toxoid vaccines to determine whether or not they contained the anti-fertility hormone hCG, have had their license suspended. Interestingly, the allegation that their license was suspended came a full two years after they had presented their findings, and representatives from the laboratory have told Health Impact News that their license is still intact. “Our license was not suspended. We continue to run the laboratory. We feel we were right in our analysis and that the vaccines were contaminated with beta hCG. No kind of intimidation will hide this and take this scientific fact away. What happened was a systematic scheme to destroy the credibility of the laboratory and cast doubt on the tests since they did not have the capacity to challenge the science and method that was used to analyze the vaccines."

Read full story...

• Mass Sterilization of Millions of African Girls through Tetanus Vaccine Scandal Broadens as Kenyan Laboratory Attacked

We can thank Bill Gates and his "foundation" for all of this nonsense. Now the guy has his fingers in the education pie, stil pushing common core and worse. This is what money does to people - makes them think they own the world and can do what they please with the lower classes. The guy and his wife are both bonkers.

AdminOK said:

In September of 2017 APA News in Kenya reported that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015: “Today, we can confirm to the country that the Catholic Church was right. Hundreds of thousands of our girls and women, aged between 14 and 49, from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of the state-sponsored sterilization that was sold to the country as tetanus vaccination,” Odinga declared. Odinga further charged that they accessed the analysis from four highly-regarded institutions, such as agriQ Quest Ltd, the Nairobi Hospital Laboratories, the University of Nairobi and Lancet Kenya. According to a growing number of reports, Agriq-Quest Ltd, the Nairobi based testing laboratory appointed by the Kenyan Ministry of Health and the Catholic Health Commission to carry out analysis on selected vials of the tetanus toxoid vaccines to determine whether or not they contained the anti-fertility hormone hCG, have had their license suspended. Interestingly, the allegation that their license was suspended came a full two years after they had presented their findings, and representatives from the laboratory have told Health Impact News that their license is still intact. “Our license was not suspended. We continue to run the laboratory. We feel we were right in our analysis and that the vaccines were contaminated with beta hCG. No kind of intimidation will hide this and take this scientific fact away. What happened was a systematic scheme to destroy the credibility of the laboratory and cast doubt on the tests since they did not have the capacity to challenge the science and method that was used to analyze the vaccines."

Dear Friends, I much appreciate your covering this topic. I think I have some information to add here. I live in New Delhi , India and I live near a village ( large population of thousands of people, some well off and some very poor). There is a government school in this village and whenever they want to try some medical experiment, the easiest way is to tell people that they are giving tetanus vaccines. Everyone in the whole world seems to have a special fear of polio and tetanus. In India, many families take their children for tt"s every single time their child gets a little scrape on the knee. A few years ago my cook's younger two children were given injections of iron under the name of "tetanus toxoid" Later, they were given many iron tablets, until finally two children- of about 10 and 12 died suddenly of iron toxicity. by then parents had realized what was happening , complaints were made and we never heard more of the iron. I'm sure it was a large scale research study. I'm still hoping to find out who was sponsoring it.

Last summer, I was in the Philippines, and happened to take some time to look at the pediatric vaccine schedule used there. What really surprised me was the large number of tetanus toxoids that were to be given to the pregnant and lactating women. You can see it yourself on the internet. The government has given out completely false information. They want the first tetanus toxoid to be given in the first trimester of pregnancy, (which, of course will result in more early spontaneious miscarriages because the tt's contain mercury.) They state that this is perfectly safe, "Despite what many doctors think" !!!!!! Then they want another one given in pregnancy and another after the birth - and another later- as I recall. It is to be remembered that many people in the Philippines eat fish frequently- so many women would already be mildly toxic in mercury even before they get pregnant ! What a total disaster. Whenever I asked people if they had ever seen children who could not talk (autistic), they always said yes.