• Journalistic Fraud Rampant in Professional Medical Journals

An article was recently published (June 29, 2017) in the American Journal of Psychiatry (AJP), the Big Pharma subsidized official journal of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). The article was titled “ADHD Medication and Substance-Related Problems.” The conclusion given in the abstract was that highly addictive, brain-damaging prescription psycho-stimulants that are routinely administered for so-called ADHD are safe. The article was a classic example of a Garbage In, Garbage Out (GIGO) medical journal article that I have noticed has become commonplace ever since I graduated from medical school in 1968, a decade or two before I first started becoming became aware of journalistic fraud in the pharmaceutical and medical publication industries. Hundreds and thousands of questionable GIGO articles are published annually in professional medical journals which are mailed (or emailed) out to physicians, most of whom are never able to find the time to read and absorb the substance of most of the articles. Marcia Angell, M.D., the fired editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, has written: “...conflicts of interest and biases exist in virtually every field of medicine, particularly those that rely heavily on drugs or devices. It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

Read full story...

• Journalistic Fraud Rampant in Professional Medical Journals

Thank you for this article and informing people.

When those in the psychiatry business go so far as to pull a 14 year old cancer stricken girl unauthorized from her hospital bed on the children's cancer unit right after her fourth round of chemo and feeling very ill to the locked adult psych ward with a fake and bizarre "diagnosis" of suicidal (a girl fighting for her life) in order to justify psych drugs to a girl they have never met or spoke to so they can then fudge a "research paper" on "eating disorders of teen girls and cure with psych drugs" is going to a whole other level of evil and corruption. This is what a Resident in the psychiatry program at Mayo Clinic did to my daughter. When I would not go along easily and sign consent for all this, the Resident called dept of children and families in our home state/city and accused me of "preventing medical (and later added psychiatric) treatment of my child." This then removed me from any "rights" to direct my child's treatment and even her whereabouts, which then started yet another nightmare with DCF, and then another after that with the experimental surgeries and drugs given her by other cancer doc in yet another state as I was prevented from having any say whatsoever in. Ending with her in coma from tainted injection into her spinal fluid (during another experimental treatment) causing meningitis and that doc telling me I have no say in the decision whether or not to take her off life support - that that decision is his and if I want to be in the room with her when she is taken off life support I cannot make a fuss or I will be removed. It then took a judge's Order to release her body to me to take her back to our home state to bury. As far as the Resident at Mayo - she got her fudged research published and is remaining on Mayo website. She is now graduated and working in a teaching capacity at a University and references this "research" on her bio on the university website - no doubt she also used this on her resume. She is also now practicing as a licensed child psychiatrist "specializing in eating disorders in teen girls". A complete cover up was done by her and her superior at Mayo, and dept of children and families got away with much of their own corruption and neglect, and the doc in the other state who was given freedom to do multiple biopsies and experimental surgeries and treatments that killed her has his own "research studies" of her and has her multiple biopsies he took from her to no doubt continue experimental research as far as he can stretch those. So how much money (and "fame") was had and fraudulently achieved from just one helpless child???? The criminal fortunes made are surely astronomical when all the "legs" that extend Big Pharma are added in with the true numbers of all victims. There are a number of "legs" connected to each victim. It is never just one person involved in the corruption and the cover up.