• Former Medical Director of Cleveland Clinic Speaks Out After Being Fired for Questioning Flu Vaccine

Last January, the Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer of the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, medical doctor Daniel Neides, was fired due to an article he wrote questioning vaccine safety. Dr. Neides became sick after receiving a flu shot, which caused him to examine more closely the ingredients included in the influenza vaccine. "I, like everyone else, took the advice of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - the government - and received a flu shot. I chose to receive the preservative free vaccine, thinking I did not want any thimerasol (i.e. mercury) that the "regular" flu vaccine contains. Makes sense, right? Why would any of us want to be injected with mercury if it can potentially cause harm? However, what I did not realize is that the preservative-free vaccine contains formaldehyde. WHAT? How can you call it preservative-free, yet still put a preservative in it? And worse yet, formaldehyde is a known carcinogen. Yet, here we are, being lined up like cattle and injected with an unsafe product. Within 12 hours of receiving the vaccine, I was in bed feeling miserable and missed two days of work with a terrible cough and body aches." Dr. Neides was almost instantly branded as an anti-science heretic, promoting "harmful myths and untruths about vaccinations," in spite of the fact that he made it clear that he was not anti-vaccine. So how does one rise to the position of "Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer" of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic while being a heretic and anti-science?

Read full story...

• Former Medical Director of Cleveland Clinic Speaks Out After Being Fired for Questioning Flu Vaccine

Admin said:

Last January, the Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer of the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, medical doctor Daniel Neides, was fired due to an article he wrote questioning vaccine safety. Dr. Neides became sick after receiving a flu shot, which caused him to examine more closely the ingredients included in the influenza vaccine. "I, like everyone else, took the advice of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - the government - and received a flu shot. I chose to receive the preservative free vaccine, thinking I did not want any thimerasol (i.e. mercury) that the "regular" flu vaccine contains. Makes sense, right? Why would any of us want to be injected with mercury if it can potentially cause harm? However, what I did not realize is that the preservative-free vaccine contains formaldehyde. WHAT? How can you call it preservative-free, yet still put a preservative in it? And worse yet, formaldehyde is a known carcinogen. Yet, here we are, being lined up like cattle and injected with an unsafe product. Within 12 hours of receiving the vaccine, I was in bed feeling miserable and missed two days of work with a terrible cough and body aches." Dr. Neides was almost instantly branded as an anti-science heretic, promoting "harmful myths and untruths about vaccinations," in spite of the fact that he made it clear that he was not anti-vaccine. So how does one rise to the position of "Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer" of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic while being a heretic and anti-science?

I am joining the new medical practice of this brave and honest Family Medicine doctor who truly cares about my family's wellbeing. If you live in the Cleveland area please support Dr.Niedes and his partner.

http://inspirewellnessmd.com/about/

So no one has a 'right' to question about the cocktail of toxins in a needle that should never enter our body...BUT.... just listen, follow, obey pHARMa ?

Get Your Damn Vaccine! - YouTube

Video for take the damned vaccine▶ 0:42

Sep 3, 2009 - Uploaded by NAUresistance

We can all relax now since Dr. Nancy says "Listen to the government agencies.. these guys are telling the truth ...

I just want to say thank you Dr. Neides for standing up to what you believe in. I'm so happy that more and more doctors are starting to realize that the vaccines are the problem. WE THE PEOPLE that know about this are not crazy or uneducated. We just want truth in everything, especially from our doctors. I'm sorry that you lost your job due to this, no one should have to go through this, especially in the supposed land of the free. Starting to see the real writing on the wall and starting to realize that we are not as free as we think we are. Again, thank you for standing up and fighting for informed consent. God bless you, and God bless every person working with you good sir.

I have seen at least a couple of interviews of Dr. Thomas myself, on online webinars. One of them, "The Truth About Vaccines" is currently (the last week of January, 2018) re-airing. You can sign up to watch it for free at https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/. Segments of the interview with Dr. Thomas are spread throughout the several episodes. You can also purchase the entire series if you like, including complete interviews of each of the guests. You can find a lot more online interviews of him just by doing a Google search for (without the quotes) "dr paul thomas youtube"

Doctor is more credible with vaccine for children we have epidemic of bad reactions as autism.

We are dealing with psychopath who follow a plane to reduce population , only reason I can find.

Healthy people need nothing , body well able to heal itself. Unless a crazy person spreads germs on purpose.

The fact that FDA would try to destroy dr, Brezinsky cancer cure it's a proof we dealing with criminals whose intent is to get rich selling vaccine.

USA run by a global Mafia ...only possibility

Admin said:

Agree with this article. I stopped taking the flu vaccines a number of years ago after becoming rather ill after each vaccine. Also --- stopped my wife from receiving same. JPT

Admin said:

It seems that peer pressure usually has something to do with illicit and dangerous drugs.

But calling the flu vaccine a drug is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.

Why would anyone knowingly put monkey brain, aborted fetus, mercury, thymerisol, formaldahyde and the host of other rot gut mixtures found in these vaccines in their body?

The answer is peer pressure and a respect for the medical community that is undeserved. Many of these filthy pigs we call doctors don't even wash their hands when they go from one patient to another and that's why hospitals are the number 1 place to pick up an infection.

can someone please post the link for the Dr. Paul Thomas podcast he references in the video? thanks!

Hi Dr. Neides,

I have read that the definition of Thimerosal/mercury was changed so that if it is under a certain amount they can list the vaccines as "Preservative free." However those of us who understand Homeopathy know how a small amount of a substance can have a Large effect. I used to be able to google this name change under "Ca. Thimerosal Law" but in the past few years it does not show up. I did not know at the time that I would need to take a photo of that information. Thank you for investigating what is really going on in the 80% of vaccines made in China..I am the author of "Recovering Autism, ADHD, & Special Needs." There is a growing group of doctors who have looked into the issues of vaccines by the name of ICAN.. A great group..

Sincerely,

Shelley