• New Hepatitis B Vaccine Studies Show Disastrous Results from Vaccinating All Newborns

In 1991, US public health authorities began recommending that all infants get the hepatitis B (HepB) vaccine, stipulating that they receive three doses within the first six months of life, starting at birth. The World Health Organization (WHO) followed suit with its own recommendation in 1992, instructing countries to vaccinate from birth even where hepatitis B virus was uncommon. Two 2018 studies (one in the US and one in India) take a closer look at the outcomes and implications of these blanket prescriptions. Although the studies focus on different aspects of their countries’ respective vaccine programs, both are cautionary tales, highlighting the fact that one-size-fits-all vaccine recommendations frequently steamroll over important biological risks and immune system subtleties, thereby introducing troublesome unintended consequences.

Read full story...

• New Hepatitis B Vaccine Studies Show Disastrous Results from Vaccinating All Newborns

Rage against the machine!!

I'm 68 years old and on Medicare. Last year I got an email from my Primary to go over to UCSD HEALTH "my Chart", online, to review my preventive care that she had listed. There I found listed Hep A, Hep B, Shingles, Flu, Pneumonia and Tetanus (DTaP) shots, that she wanted me to come in and receive. She also had Mammogram, DEXA and Colonoscopy scans listed, too. I sent her a memo reminding her that I have Hashimotos (autoimmune) and that all these vaccines were contraindicated, in my case. I also let her know that because of my Thyroid issues the Mammogram and DEXA procedures were off the table. And, as far as the Colonoscopy was concerned, since I already suffered from IBS, I would never consider having a Colonoscopy done. I had them send me a FIT test that, I promptly took care of and sent back to them. The doctor agreed, to my requests, but left the Mammogram and DEXA scans on there as "past due", along with leaving the Flu, Pneumonia and a Hep C screening as either "addressed or "not due." The Tetanus was scheduled for 2026, when I will be 77 years old. Totally ridiculous. I believe, since this doctor takes kickbacks, she probably leaves certain things, on there and open to interpretation, to cover her ass. Shortly after this, I received a phone call from my insurance company. This person was "concerned" because I hadn't had an annual check up in 17 months and they wanted to "help" me make an appointment with my Primary by calling the office, for me, and setting something in motion. Like I'm too old, decrepit or stupid to do it myself. They also mentioned Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia and the Hep shots that needed to be arranged. I informed this person that I had already conversed with my doctor and she and I had already come to an agreement on everything to be done. I then asked if they could help me with finding another physician that was closer to me and they were happy to transfer me to another agent who could help me. She started the transfer and I hung up. Total idiots and buffoons and sooooo easily manipulated.

Just yesterday I got an email from the doctor, reminding me that I needed to make an appointment for a DEXA scan. I have chosen to ignore their doofus request and any other request. I have already addressed this issue and others and obviously they either don't understand or their "agenda" requires them to continue to harrass.