• Holding the American Psychiatric Association Accountable for Minimizing Pedophilia to a “Disorder” Rather than Criminal Child Abuse

Can someone fire the American Psychiatric Association? Or, better still, can it step down as the self-acclaimed expert on the subject of human behavior? With mounting sexual assault scandals now being reported, has anyone thought to bring to account the APA for excusing pedophilia as a “mental disorder,” an act that not only attempts to excuse criminal behavior as a mental disorder, but also categorizes some instances of pedophilia as a “sexual orientation?” The fact is that pedophilia must never be considered anything but a crime. Yet according to the APA’s Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), should a person not feel guilt or shame about their pedophilic impulses, then this ceases to be a “disorder” and becomes a pedophilic “sexual orientation.” After public outcry about pedophilia being designated as a sexual orientation, the APA released a statement that the phrase “sexual orientation” was used in error and that the correct terminology was “sexual interest,” a term which still seeks to normalize a criminal offense.

Read full story...

• Holding the American Psychiatric Association Accountable for Minimizing Pedophilia to a “Disorder” Rather than Criminal Child Abuse

This is exactly the first step chosen by the homosexual lobby to decriminalise homosexual acts back in the 50's - the removal of homosexuality from the Diagnostic Manual as a psychiatric disease. And what a dirty tricks campaign that was. History is repeating itself.

All the pedophile lobby has to do now is convince the public that their 'sexual orientation' is not harming children - the harm comes from the prejudiced hate reaction of parents and police etc, that they love the children and so forth.

Pedophilia is a horrible term, incorrect at it's base.

If you are an Anglophile, you have a predilection for things reflective of British culture. Similarly, if you are a Francophile, then you like things French...

Pedophile implies that you like and/or prefer youth. Yet in reality these people are not just friends of youth, or someone who likes youth - they are baby rapers. They are child -rapists. They need to be restrained no matter what any self-appointed group of farcical authorities states about the issue. They are bad for children.

How many children have been molested and come forth to say that it was a great, positive, learning experience that helped them to have a well-rounded and satisfying life? i've not heard of one yet, have you?

While there are lots of kinky sexual acts which i have no interest in doing, we all know that some people enjoy some activities that are actually physically painful to one or the other of the party. While i don't understand this i do recognize that if two adults consent to perform such acts together it is not my business (or the government's) but theirs alone.

When you abuse a child however, that person is not old or experienced enough to make a truly informed decision regarding participation. Biochemically, people below a certain age are not yet biologically ready for sexual acts, and perhaps they should refrain until sexual maturity reaches them - at the least.

The APA is a bunch of whackos. They are demonstrably stupid. Simply look at their study from Southern California in which it was noticed that a SIMILARITY btwn chronic pain and grief appeared on brain scans. Note this is not the same scan - only similar. But on this limited basis, the study recommended that if you have someone near and dear to you die - parent, spouse, child - if you take aspirin for 3 days and still feel grief, then you need stronger drugs...

If that isn't insanity .....