• Active Senior Medically Kidnapped from her Home and Forced onto Drugs in Nursing Home Now Near Death

Earlier this year, Beverley Finnegan, age 69, of Newton, Massachusetts, could walk, talk, and discuss the events from the daily newspaper. That was before she was seized from the condo that she shared with her sister. Police and "Elder Protective Services" social workers literally broke down her door to enter her residence, and then forced her into a nursing home, and drugged her against her will. Years before, she had named her sister as her medical proxy, but the state of Massachusetts has ignored her wishes and placed her under guardianship with strangers. Her whole life, everything she had ever known, was gone with the stroke of a judge's pen. Now, she is on life support, and on Monday, December 18, guardians and their attorneys petitioned the court in the attempt to have Beverley Finnegan euthanized. They go back to court on Friday, December 22. Janet Pidge is fighting for the very life of her beloved sister who is just one court decision away from having her life snuffed out forever.

Read full story...

• Active Senior Medically Kidnapped from her Home and Forced onto Drugs in Nursing Home Now Near Death

Is this not the point in which we untie as one and stop the tyranny of government? We support the people only in words. I am ready to stand and have been for 10 years. What is wrong with America is the people not the Government. The Government is a product of the what the people have allowed. They work for us. This is what we allow them to do everyday. Self-serving pocket padding for financial gain. I say stand up for the seniors. This can only happen with the support of the people by doing nothing. Where are the oath keepers. I want to join..

Admin said:

Earlier this year, Beverley Finnegan, age 69, of Newton, Massachusetts, could walk, talk, and discuss the events from the daily newspaper. That was before she was seized from the condo that she shared with her sister. Police and "Elder Protective Services" social workers literally broke down her door to enter her residence, and then forced her into a nursing home, and drugged her against her will. Years before, she had named her sister as her medical proxy, but the state of Massachusetts has ignored her wishes and placed her under guardianship with strangers. Her whole life, everything she had ever known, was gone with the stroke of a judge's pen. Now, she is on life support, and on Monday, December 18, guardians and their attorneys petitioned the court in the attempt to have Beverley Finnegan euthanized. They go back to court on Friday, December 22. Janet Pidge is fighting for the very life of her beloved sister who is just one court decision away from having her life snuffed out forever.

I will say this.. ANY government person breaks into my home and attempts this with any family member, they will regret the day as I will make their own lives a living hell from that point forward. I don't care if they are a doctor, a social worker, a judge or a police officer. You do this to my family, and you can bet you will regret it.

I did not serve this country both military and in law enforcement, to allow this kind of thing to take place in MY country. I don't care WHO you are, you do not have the right to force this on anyone.

More and more this seems to be happening.. America and the people need to wake the hell up before you are next... if this does not stop, it will not just continue, but it WILL get worse.. much worse.

Admin said:

Infuriating treatment! Undermines the public's trust in our institutions. Nobody should ever be treated this way, especially not the sick and elderly!