• Scientists Prove Those Vaccinated for Shingles Can Infect Others with Chicken Pox

For many years, the US government and mainstream media have continued to blame the unvaccinated community for the spread of infectious disease. In 2011, a team of scientists headed by Duane L. Pierson published the paper Varicella Zoster Virus DNA at Inoculation Sites and in Saliva After Zostavax Immunization. Their paper discusses whether or not individuals vaccinated with the shingles vaccine can remain infectious with the chicken pox virus after they had been vaccinated. To investigate this concern in more detail, the team studied 36 individuals over the age of 60 who had recently been vaccinated with the shingles vaccine, Zostavax. The scientists discovered that although the vaccine was efficient in reducing the incidence of shingles in the elderly, many of the skin and saliva samples tested positive for the varicella zoster virus (VZV) DNA for up to 28 days after vaccination. This paper is just one of many proving that it is the vaccinated who put others at risk, not the other way around.

Read full story...

• Scientists Prove Those Vaccinated for Shingles Can Infect Others with Chicken Pox

said:

RE: "The scientists discovered that although the vaccine was efficient in reducing the incidence of shingles in the elderly,.."

I don't believe that statement can be proved. But the opposite claim CAN:

1. Zostavax Class Action Lawsuit | Shingles Vaccine Lawsuits

www.classactionlawsuithelp.com/zostavax-class-acti...Recent studies have found that Merck’s shingles vaccine Zostavax can actually cause shingles, the virus it’s used to prevent, as well as chickenpox and a host of ...

@betsyanne said:

It's really too bad this isn't only true of the shingles vaccine. In actuality, it's true of all vaccines. I have a compromised immune system and believe me, I know all about how vaccines shed and how sick a person can become just from standing in a grocery store check-out line next to some recently vaccinated idiot. If they're going to get shots, they should have brains enough to go home afterwards and stay home for a month before entering public life again. If they don't know or understand that fact, someone needs to start handing out the literature explaining this at every outlet for vaccines (drugstores, clinics, urgent care units, etc). Most of them wouldn't believe it anyway, not unless it involved their bodies somehow. No one wants tso believe anything negative about vaccines these days because we've been feared into believing the shots are wonderful and life-saving. What a bunch of horse puckey.

Betsyanne

Thank you so much for your comment! I, too, have an impaired immune system (chronic Lyme disease) and came down 3.5 weeks ago with severe bronchitis, the severity of which I've never had before. Of course, I have been wondering where I might have picked it up. And as you so clearly point out, it could have been in line at the grocery store from someone who was recently vaccinated! I appreciate your insight.

Vaccines passing diseases around to others? What a great business model for the corrupt medical industry.

It's really too bad this isn't only true of the shingles vaccine. In actuality, it's true of all vaccines. I have a compromised immune system and believe me, I know all about how vaccines shed and how sick a person can become just from standing in a grocery store check-out line next to some recently vaccinated idiot. If they're going to get shots, they should have brains enough to go home afterwards and stay home for a month before entering public life again. If they don't know or understand that fact, someone needs to start handing out the literature explaining this at every outlet for vaccines (drugstores, clinics, urgent care units, etc). Most of them wouldn't believe it anyway, not unless it involved their bodies somehow. No one wants tso believe anything negative about vaccines these days because we've been feared into believing the shots are wonderful and life-saving. What a bunch of horse puckey.