• Receive the Flu Vaccine or Lose Your Job: Minnesota Doctors and Nurses Choose to Lose Job to Avoid Flu Shot

Health care workers working for Essentia Health in Minnesota received an extra Christmas bonus this year. They were given an ultimatum, to either receive the flu vaccine this year or lose their job. Although many of them chose to receive the vaccination without hesitation, others refused, and true to their word, their employers terminated their contracts. According to recent reports, a number of medical professionals have had their employment terminated by Essentia Health after they refused the now mandated flu vaccination. However, the “bully boy tactics” used by Essentia Health to force-vaccinate their employees may have backfired, as their decision has angered the Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA), who have decided to take action. The MNA has decided that enough is enough and have filed grievances against Essentia Health in a bid to win back the jobs and wages of every single registered nurse fired for not participating in their mandatory flu shot policy.

Read full story...

• Receive the Flu Vaccine or Lose Your Job: Minnesota Doctors and Nurses Choose to Lose Job to Avoid Flu Shot

I work PRN as a Emergency Room Tech. For Mercy hospital in Oklahoma City. We to were given the ultimatum of get vaccinated or get Terminated. I refused it at first looking for a way out religious or just wearnig a mask. I was told that no one is exempt from the shot. I only working one shift a month isn't much. My full time job is in technical Rescue. I got bullied into getting vaccinated as did all of the Awesome staff. I have had abdominal issues ever since and random soars in my nose. I work in the industry so I know it's not a coincident. When will enough be enough? When will we take a stand and all say, no more!

Thank you Dr. Laposky for standing your ground. This is the only way that the corrupt health systems will stop this horrific and illegal practices of dictating which unproven and dangerous poisons will be injected into their bodies. Flu shots are not only useless, they are one of the highest reported vaccines with adverse events to VEARS (Vaccine adverse event reporting system). Many have been injured, paralyzed (Guianne Barre syndrome), died, or experienced the worst flu of their lives following vaccination. The multi-dose flu shots contain MERCURY, one of the most neurotoxic substances known to man. Anyone who agrees to have this injected into them is not only a fool, but is playing Russian roulette with their future health. So glad to see this attracting national attention...hopefully all of the personnel will win back their jobs with back pay. Vaccines carry a risk of injury or death....nobody has the right to tell you that you have to inject this into your body. Don't stop fighting....these people need to be brought down!!