• Local Dallas CBS Affiliate Goes Undercover to Reveal Medical Kidnapping of Teenage Girl

Being held against one's will is one of the most frightening, and powerless, things a person can experience. Whether it is a hostage situation with a bank robber, or a masked man holding a loved one for ransom, the terror experienced by both the victim and the family of the victim is the stuff of blockbuster movies, and the hero swoops in and defeats the bad guys, setting the captives free. What if, instead of the captor being a stereotypical "bad guy," the captor is a hospital or the state? Would the terror and post traumatic stress experienced by the victim be any less? Those who have experienced this tell us that it is just as disturbing and traumatic. If anything, the powerlessness takes on a whole other dimension because this isn't the way things are supposed to happen in America. The hospitals are supposed to be the good guys that we turn to in times of need. A news investigative team in Texas has investigated a number of reports of local hospitals holding young people against their will, while their parents are stripped of their power to help their children, saying that: "This could happen to almost any parent out there." Investigative reporter Ginger Allen says that they have investigated similar complaints "for years," and that the story they reported on October 27, 2017, is: "an example of the complaint we probably hear most often. People - kids - are transported to these hospitals and you can't get them out. This means that any parent out there could go through what you are about to watch play out." A teen was taken to Sundance Behavioral Hospital in Texas and held against her will, even when her mother tried to check her out against medical advice. She was also drugged without her mother's consent while she was there. CBS 11 went undercover with hidden cameras to report on the medical kidnapping.

Read full story...

• Local Dallas CBS Affiliate Goes Undercover to Reveal Medical Kidnapping of Teenage Girl

Medical Kidnapping is happening at UPMC Altoona and Pittsburg Western Psychiatric units. It is also widespread in Residential Treatment Facilities. I am willing to speak. I uncovered the whole dirty operation. Who goes to a hospital for 2 and a half years for ADHD. Then they sent my daughter to a state center so they can cover-up their deception. She also had no schooling during this time.

Jill-Weatherly said:

Medical Kidnapping is happening at UPMC Altoona and Pittsburg Western Psychiatric units. It is also widespread in Residential Treatment Facilities. I am willing to speak. I uncovered the whole dirty operation. Who goes to a hospital for 2 and a half years for ADHD. Then they sent my daughter to a state center so they can cover-up their deception. She also had no schooling during this time.

You can contact us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

David said:

It's about time that these stories start coming out, When the state trumps the parents wishes, how far are we from a police state, P/C police telling us we can't say that? We can't do that? Make no mistake about it, the powers that be will do anything in their power to control every aspect of your lives, CPS is just one example, now hospitals and schools are out to kidnap our children, tell us how to raise them, don't discipline your children you might harm them? It's happening, don't be surprised if it happens in your home town.

This has happened to my daughter in Altoona PA

grieving-mom said:

Is a "behavioral hospital" a psychiatric hospital? In the statement in the video, at the end of the statement says "against medical advise." Why does "medical advice" come into play in a supposed psychiatric situation in a psychiatric (or "behavioral") hospital???
    The mother stated she repeatedly called requesting to speak with the doctor and to speak to her daughter, but they never spoke to her or called her back or allowed her to speak to her daughter. This is the same thing done to me when my teen daughter was taken from her hospital bed on a children's cancer unit by a resident in the psychiatry program and forced to the psych ward under false pretense (that she feared my daughter would try to commit suicide - even though my daughter was there in hospital for chemo while fighting to LIVE!!). I too received bills and was refused medical records and psych dept records. In fact one of the secretaries that took one of my calls requesting records, again, told me right out that my name is flagged when she brings it up on the screen - meaning they are not to talk to me or give me any access to records or even to doctors, nurses etc..
    I did find out from the kid's cancer unit social worker who was trying to help me and my daughter that this resident in psychiatry was doing "research" on using the same psych drugs she wanted to put my daughter on, to "treat" eating disorders in teenage girls and was a paper she needed completed as big part of her final grades in the program to graduate on time and to add to her resume. (couldn't find real teen girls with eating disorders so had to use an accessible vulnerable underweight teen girl cancer patient to fudge her report?!) Her "research" paper is accessible on the website and she also has posted info of it to her profile page at the university she is now employed by in a teaching capacity since graduating. Research money contributions for this are also accessible on the website. I guess sometimes they figure the best place to hide something is in plain site.
    I suggest the families of these teens in this article look into "research" done at this facility and or by the doctors involved with this facility. Also look into the financial programs to the doctors involved in prescribing these drugs and into the pharmaceutical companies financial contributions to this facility and or doctors marked for "research." They may also be contributing to financing additions to the hospital and or equipment for the hospital. or may be involved in training students/residents of this facility and or hospital programs there.
    Bravo to this news station. Keep digging and keep reporting. And thank you to the attorney this mother was fortunate enough to find!

This is happening in Altoona and Pittsburgh crisis and WPIC Behavorial units.

It's about time that these stories start coming out, When the state trumps the parents wishes, how far are we from a police state, P/C police telling us we can't say that? We can't do that? Make no mistake about it, the powers that be will do anything in their power to control every aspect of your lives, CPS is just one example, now hospitals and schools are out to kidnap our children, tell us how to raise them, don't discipline your children you might harm them? It's happening, don't be surprised if it happens in your home town.

Is a "behavioral hospital" a psychiatric hospital? In the statement in the video, at the end of the statement says "against medical advise." Why does "medical advice" come into play in a supposed psychiatric situation in a psychiatric (or "behavioral") hospital???

The mother stated she repeatedly called requesting to speak with the doctor and to speak to her daughter, but they never spoke to her or called her back or allowed her to speak to her daughter. This is the same thing done to me when my teen daughter was taken from her hospital bed on a children's cancer unit by a resident in the psychiatry program and forced to the psych ward under false pretense (that she feared my daughter would try to commit suicide - even though my daughter was there in hospital for chemo while fighting to LIVE!!). I too received bills and was refused medical records and psych dept records. In fact one of the secretaries that took one of my calls requesting records, again, told me right out that my name is flagged when she brings it up on the screen - meaning they are not to talk to me or give me any access to records or even to doctors, nurses etc..

I did find out from the kid's cancer unit social worker who was trying to help me and my daughter that this resident in psychiatry was doing "research" on using the same psych drugs she wanted to put my daughter on, to "treat" eating disorders in teenage girls and was a paper she needed completed as big part of her final grades in the program to graduate on time and to add to her resume. (couldn't find real teen girls with eating disorders so had to use an accessible vulnerable underweight teen girl cancer patient to fudge her report?!) Her "research" paper is accessible on the website and she also has posted info of it to her profile page at the university she is now employed by in a teaching capacity since graduating. Research money contributions for this are also accessible on the website. I guess sometimes they figure the best place to hide something is in plain site.

I suggest the families of these teens in this article look into "research" done at this facility and or by the doctors involved with this facility. Also look into the financial programs to the doctors involved in prescribing these drugs and into the pharmaceutical companies financial contributions to this facility and or doctors marked for "research." They may also be contributing to financing additions to the hospital and or equipment for the hospital. or may be involved in training students/residents of this facility and or hospital programs there.

Bravo to this news station. Keep digging and keep reporting. And thank you to the attorney this mother was fortunate enough to find!