• The Day the Doctor Kicked Me Out for Not Vaccinating My Daughter

The day I was kicked out of my doctor’s office for not vaccinating my daughter, I had no idea what my rights were. I know now. And I want to make sure you know yours as well. When her six month appointment came around, I began to get really nervous. I had just joined a natural parenting group and had begun to hear a couple of stories about vaccine injury. One of the group members shared an article online about a mother, who regretted not doing her research on vaccines prior to vaccinating her daughter, and she went on to develop autism as a result. I read it from start to finish just before I left for my baby’s appointment, and I knew that I just couldn’t go through with the vaccines. I remember calling my husband nervously, though, not knowing what to do. I was so scared of making the wrong choice. The doctor checked our daughter and although she had been completely healthy in every way and was exceeding all of her milestones, he commented that he was concerned about the size of her head. He showed me a chart with the normal measurements and noted that she was significantly off the bell curve. He feared that she could have hydrocephalus and wanted to do an MRI to rule out any complications. I told him that I would need to discuss it further with my husband since general anesthesia was needed for the procedure. He agreed and then reminded me that today was her six month visit, and he needed to catch her up on her vaccines. I expressed my concerns to him, especially now with her head size being an issue, and told him that I just wasn’t ready to move forward with them just yet. I needed more time to make an educated decision and to make sure all was okay with her head. It was then that he snapped. According to him, my time was up, and I needed to do them NOW. He told me that he had warned me at my previous visit and that I no longer could postpone them if I wanted to continue bringing my daughter to him. I remember shaking uncontrollably, and almost said yes ... But I just couldn’t do it. He kicked me out at that point and told me to go to the waiting room for the final paperwork. When I asked him about the concerns with the size of her head, he said that he would no longer take care of her as a patient until I decided to catch her up on ALL of her vaccines. He then slammed the door and left me to dress my baby, alone in the cold room.

Read full story...

Ted-Kuntz said:

Darren said:

The quack in the story should not be protected by calling him Dr. K.
    He should be outed for all to see, posting his name, address, and phone number on a list on a "Wall of Shame"
    Agreed. This is not a medical professional. This is a snake oil salesman masquerading as a doctor. Its time for this deception and tyranny to end. If the medical profession cared about their profession, they would throw these bums out.

This kind of attitude regarding vaccines is more the norm than the exception. To throw "these bums out" would be to throw out the majority of doctors practicing medicine today.

Not going to happen...

Editor, Health Impact News

Darren said:

He should be outed for all to see, posting his name, address, and phone number on a list on a "Wall of Shame"

Agreed. This is not a medical professional. This is a snake oil salesman masquerading as a doctor. Its time for this deception and tyranny to end. If the medical profession cared about their profession, they would throw these bums out.

As someone once pointed out, "If your doctor fires you, be glad that a dysfunctional relationship has come to an end."

Time to look for a sympathetic doctor, or - preferably - a natural health practitioner, homeopath and/or chiropractor.

Admin---Orissa said:

The day I was kicked out of my doctor’s office for not vaccinating my daughter, I had no idea what my rights were. I know now. And I want to make sure you know yours as well. When her six month appointment came around, I began to get really nervous. I had just joined a natural parenting group and had begun to hear a couple of stories about vaccine injury. One of the group members shared an article online about a mother, who regretted not doing her research on vaccines prior to vaccinating her daughter, and she went on to develop autism as a result. I read it from start to finish just before I left for my baby’s appointment, and I knew that I just couldn’t go through with the vaccines. I remember calling my husband nervously, though, not knowing what to do. I was so scared of making the wrong choice. The doctor checked our daughter and although she had been completely healthy in every way and was exceeding all of her milestones, he commented that he was concerned about the size of her head. He showed me a chart with the normal measurements and noted that she was significantly off the bell curve. He feared that she could have hydrocephalus and wanted to do an MRI to rule out any complications. I told him that I would need to discuss it further with my husband since general anesthesia was needed for the procedure. He agreed and then reminded me that today was her six month visit, and he needed to catch her up on her vaccines. I expressed my concerns to him, especially now with her head size being an issue, and told him that I just wasn’t ready to move forward with them just yet. I needed more time to make an educated decision and to make sure all was okay with her head. It was then that he snapped. According to him, my time was up, and I needed to do them NOW. He told me that he had warned me at my previous visit and that I no longer could postpone them if I wanted to continue bringing my daughter to him. I remember shaking uncontrollably, and almost said yes ... But I just couldn’t do it. He kicked me out at that point and told me to go to the waiting room for the final paperwork. When I asked him about the concerns with the size of her head, he said that he would no longer take care of her as a patient until I decided to catch her up on ALL of her vaccines. He then slammed the door and left me to dress my baby, alone in the cold room.

Here's the real reason why doctors pressure parents into vaccinating their children. It's not about keeping your child healthy—it's all about the money!

For 2016, Blue Cross/Blue Shield will give your pediatrician $400 for each child who is up to date on vaccines by age 2. But they have to have 63% of their patients vaccinated (including flu vaccines!) or else they won't receive the payout.

That adds up. How much? Well, on the lower end of the spectrum, a primary care physician or pediatrician can care for 500 patients. Let's just say 100 of them will be turning 2 in 2016. If they can get 63% of those patients fully vaccinated, that adds up to $25,000.

When more and more parents are waking up to the dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines, this eats away at their "incentives".

For just 63 children fully vaccinated by age 2—a $25,000 vaccine quota bonus. Now consider that some practices have thousands of children.

Read page 15 of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Physicians "Performance Recognition" Manual...

http://www.whale.to/c/2016-BCN-BCBSM-Incentive-Program-Booklet.pdf

https://wellnessandequality.com/2016/06/20/how-much-money-do-pediatricians-really-make-from-vaccines/