• Social Worker Helping Troubled Teens Loses Job for Questioning Gardasil Vaccine During Planned Parenthood Required Training

A Portland-based social worker working for a non-profit organization has contacted Health Impact News about how he allegedly was terminated from his job after attending a required sex education class by Planned Parenthood in Seattle. Paul Haeder alleges that during the training, where class members were encouraged to write down questions and concerns anonymously, he was told not to come back to day two of the training and also told not to come back to work, because he wrote and submitted (anonymously) concerns about the Gardasil vaccine. He writes: "The creators and distributors of Gardasil are directly tied to my sacking from, get this, pennyante wage slaving job as a social worker. Imagine, Merck and Planned Parenthood, both having their hands on my future. The charge? I dared to voice some concerns (anonymous) that already have been voiced about this vaccine for 10 years on so many platforms, including by medical authorities, international science panels, and the individuals who are suffering disabilities directly associated with the vaccine."

Read full story...

• Social Worker Helping Troubled Teens Loses Job for Questioning Gardasil Vaccine During Planned Parenthood Required Training

Thanks for putting out my story onto a larger and different platform. As you can see, I am now sacked, just filed for unemployment, and have already started applying for jobs. I am also moving ahead with legal action, wherever that takes me.

I will say that I asked for a termination in writing, and got none. I will say that I have other employees at this non-profit, LifeworksNW, with their personal emails, telling me the level of poor supervision by their bosses. I just got one late last night:

"I left my job in Lifeworks as a mental health provider after 3 years of excellent work, productivity and client satisfaction because of one woman in a place of authority decided to ride me, accuse me and humiliate me several times a day...because she didn't 'like me.' I am so mad...so damaged.

Lifeworks doesn't seem to understand how hard we work for our clients and how little we are praised, supported and compensated."

So, I hope to collect more stories of dispirited workers, because out of 700 employees, there are many. And what does that do for our clients when we are flagging spiritually and support-wise? Right!

So, yes, we are talking about several things here:

a. youth I worked with are in the foster care program, with DHS supervision, all sorts of appointments to make, many on special education contracts, and many with trauma and PTSD related to their biological parents' terrible and dangerous care (not all birth parents are bad, and many youth want contact with them but are prevented from doing so by a cadre of so-called experts limiting their time with parents that may have hit bumpy spots in life but were not bad parents). These youth cry out for progressive and creative and innovative social workers like myself.

b. the company, LifeworksNW, will put all my clients' cases on the back burner, and my former direct supervisor is already on her merry way in November for two weeks in Vietnam, leaving my colleague by herself to wade through the complexities of a social welfare system that could challenge even Kafka's mind.

c. I was told I was being let go because I was too aggressive -- nothing about poor performance or dereliction of duties, but behavior, perceived by those I challenged respectfully and with tact. Part of that "bad behavior" was challenging Planned Parenthood on two occasions, again, with tact and respect.

d. this will be cited as a personnel matter, and therefore the veil of secrecy is completely dropped . . . this is how these non-profits work: they do business in a right to work state (no cause termination in one nanosecond) and get rid of valued workers (by the clients) when they want to, and then allowing this HR director to, well, take the first step in the process not to investigate allegations against or support those employees, but to find fault, criticism and reasons to sack them.

e. I asked if I could do anything to keep my job and go to a second training, and the HR directer smirked, and said, NO. Imagine, our clients I fight for get third and fourth chances. Just a few days ago a Judge thanked me for my character letter for one client, and he said it helped him decide NOT to put her in jail for 60 or more days for a violation on her probation. Now, an assault and other violations the judge felt could be reversed with her continued good work and life turnaround, but a social services outfit believes I am not in the running for a second chance! It's because this outfit gets tens of thousands of dollars from Planned Parenthood. And Planned Parenthood stated they will not certify me in this sex ed training, a training I have had many times in the course of my 30- year career with youth.

f. I fought the big Pharma, the law, and, well, in round one, the law won . . . but I am fighting.

g. Contact the ED, Mary Monnat, at Lifeworks, and that's mary.monnat (at) lifeworksnw (dot) org

https://www.lifeworksnw.org/

and put in your two cents if you have the wherewithal -- she's supposedly Catholic,and went to Holy Cross, and yet an abortion services agency throws money at her non-profit AND sacks a social worker because he questioned twice Planned Parenthood on two occasions. The ED never reached out when I emailed her my concerns way before the sacking:

https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/fr-don-mcnei...