• Medical Doctor: Blood of Every Vaccine Injured or Killed Child on Hands of Murder-by-Vaccine Pediatricians

To all the pediatricians still trolling my page, now that I’ve got your attention, listen closely. Heed my words. You should be FIGHTING LIKE HELL for the safety of our children from even the most remote possibility that vaccines aren’t as safe as they could be or aren’t as safe as we are being told. Instead of fighting for truth and safety, you’re fighting like rats for your piece of cheese. I have ZERO RESPECT for vaccine profiteers that are so financially biased, confirmation biased, indoctrinated, and willfully ignorant of the evidence that clearly shows vaccines cause injury, disease and REGRESSIVE AUTISM, that they aggressively lobby lawmakers to make vaccines mandatory, and deny parents the essential knowledge about the risks of toxic ingredients injected into their babies. They are complicit accomplices in the murder-by-vaccine crimes that have made American infants THE MOST VACCINATED and THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE in the first year of life. The blood of every vaccine injured or killed child is on the hands of every pediatrician that parroted lies like “vaccines do not cause autism” and “the science is settled.” The science isn’t settled, it’s corrupt. For me, uncovering the many layers of fraud and corruption that have allowed vaccines to harm so many children, is analogous to walking into an exam room in which a child is being abused by a doctor. I’m not about to look the other way and allow the abuse to continue.

Read full story...

• Medical Doctor: Blood of Every Vaccine Injured or Killed Child on Hands of Murder-by-Vaccine Pediatricians

You are a modern day hero. Guts and integrity. Stand strong, and you'll attract others to you. Thank you.

Pamela-Gerry said:

FINALLY !! Thank you Dr. Meehan for speaking out, and yes, you had better be careful. Others have been eliminated for revealing less.... I will be seriously praying for you. It seems as though the 'dam' is breaking on many fronts, as more and more health professionals speak out. I recently posted this on FaceBook in response to observations made about parasites- "As a colon-hydrotherapist, I can vouch for the parasitical epidemic that has been sweeping our nation for at least the last 12 years. 7 out of 10 clients have infestation. This situation may have developed by design; as an RN, I have been noting changes made by the System since 1975. It was unwritten protocol at that time, that if I gave Mrs Smith a round of antibiotics, I automatically piggy-backed 5 days of Nystatin, because everyone knew that yeast would explode post antibiotic therapy. In 1979, the docs told us, "Discontinue that Nystatin piggy back protocol, and just tell Mrs. Smith to eat a lot of yogurt when she goes home." ( That's like peeing in the ocean and thinking you can change the tide - totally ineffective, but as nurses who trusted doctors, we didn't think anything of it.) Now, as a Microbiome Optimizer, I am aware that that action benefitted the microbes, not the humans. I had a retired cardiac surgeon in my office a few months ago and I asked him, "Do you remember when we did that Nystatin-post-antibiotic therapy protocol?" He did. Then I asked, "Why did we stop that; microbially, it was the exact wrong step to take?" He smiled, hesitated a moment and said, "I guess we doctors were being stupid?" Ah- no way; whoever was giving the orders knew exactly what they were doing. To this day, many docs smirk when 'Candida' is mentioned; they don't believe in it. 'Fungal Pathology' and 'Parasitology' were taken out of Core curriculum in most meds schools around 1980, when pharmaceutical companies began to endow med schools. The word for 'cancer' in 1840 was 'fungation' - read old med books; most references to this have been taken off the Internet today. In the 1930's American Moms knew that you de-worm your horses, cows, cats and dogs and you de-worm your kids, too. They often mixed Castor oil, DE, wormwood and molasses and had the family drink it in the Fall and in the Spring, and it was brilliant because it interfered with the life cycle of invaders. Did they learn that from Mother Lore or the old country docs? Whatever the case, that knowledge has been removed from us, and replaced with the mantra "Parasites are a 3rd world nation issue"- I am trying to find out when that was first said, and who said it. That was a ruse, too. Add to all of this the fact that Wi-Fi feeds parasites, and we have the situation we have today. I have asked friends who are docs, "what are you doing about this parasite explosion we are seeing?" They tell me they 'didn't have parasitology in med school', so they don't suspect that parasites could be the cause of a myriad of symptoms. To rule out parasitical infestation today , the docs who even consider it then ask- "Have you been out of the country recently?" (That mantra has them blindsided.) There are more details to this story, but it seems obvious that the deck is stacked to ensure that the System never runs out of customers, because if you don't suspect parasites are causing your symptoms, their tenacity and progressive natures will not stop, but you will be barraged with all kinds of 'treatments and meds/ surgeries' that will eventually bankrupt you, and hopefully not kill you. Free healthcare for all? Not with this System; it should be imploded before we try to figure out how to best give everyone on the planet access to true health care. "
    Vaccine administration is another way the System insures it will never run out of customers.
    The same day I posted the above, an anonymous doc posted this on the "Stop Mandatory Vaccination" FB page-

"Vaccines are symbolic of medicine, science, and authority. As such, doctors love them as a child loves a tattered blanket or favorite plaything. Because of the severe abusiveness of the medical training process, most physicians have Stockholm Syndrome and are overly and blindly devoted to the system that abused them, held them captive for 7 years, and then liberated them with new powers and a new identity; I think you can only understand this if you've had the somewhat rare experience of brutal training: being stressed to the limits of your tolerance physically and mentally for months and years on end, and then kept up working hard in situations of complete chaos for periods of 30 hours or more, with complete sleep deprivation, almost no contact with the outside world and sometimes not even seeing daylight for days on end; when your supervising/attending physician commands you to give vaccines, at that point you'll find yourself too exhausted to put up a fight and resist. When the hospital demands that you get vaccinated or face threat to your work toward getting your medical license after you've already worked brutally hard for 8-10 years of undergraduate, medical school, and residency... You're basically forced with the decision to jeopardize your entire past and future work (your income, your social status, cultural authority, high-income job security) or simply submit to "the shot." Vaccines, somewhat similar to radiation and chemotherapy, are highly aligned with the religious/German/Victorian/etc idea of "tough love" which justifies harsh treatment and abuse "for your own good. I know this is going to hurt you, but I'm doing this for your own good because I love you. We are both victims in this process."

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Meehan. You are an exceptional human being.

Thank YOU TOO! Amazing testimonial, facts and fantastic response from that anon MD.. Stockholm syndrome ... of course! Yes, I've seen that training (worked in hospitals).. couldn't understand .. WHY.. WHY the no-sleep. WHY the shitty dorm rooms and humiliation and then expect them to give care to the sick and confused? WTF.. NOW I understand.. the same, old, abusive break-'em-down strategy... And for this, they pay a FORTUNE. We are all victims, even the guilty, of these rotten practices.. there are on their way OUT!

thank you...

Thank-you Dr. Meehan for doing what is right. I pray your appeal to your colleagues will be the catalyst for all conscientious practitioners to do their homework, to access the data that clearly connects the decline in the health of the nation's children with the huge increase in the vaccine schedule and then demand scientific transparency and integrity from those who are supposed to be the protectors of the public health. Too many have turned a blind eye. Too many have been bought and intimidated into submission. It has been years since the CDC whistleblower William Thompson has reported the fraud within and yet, nothing is being done about it.

Godspeed to you and to all who are fighting this battle. Woe to those who are selling their souls for gain at the expense of the health of our children and grandchildren. I pray more and more have the courage to step out and live by that oath where they swore "To do no harm".

Many are afraid, but we should be more afraid to be complicit in this sickness for profit model, because it is WRONG. God will look after those who heed their conscience and do what is right.

Thank you again.

Beautiful! Thank you Dr Meehan. The real doctor just stood up. Bless.

The law in california is abominable!! Mandatory vaccination or else the child can only be home schooled.

FINALLY !! Thank you Dr. Meehan for speaking out, and yes, you had better be careful. Others have been eliminated for revealing less.... I will be seriously praying for you. It seems as though the 'dam' is breaking on many fronts, as more and more health professionals speak out. I recently posted this on FaceBook in response to observations made about parasites- "As a colon-hydrotherapist, I can vouch for the parasitical epidemic that has been sweeping our nation for at least the last 12 years. 7 out of 10 clients have infestation. This situation may have developed by design; as an RN, I have been noting changes made by the System since 1975. It was unwritten protocol at that time, that if I gave Mrs Smith a round of antibiotics, I automatically piggy-backed 5 days of Nystatin, because everyone knew that yeast would explode post antibiotic therapy. In 1979, the docs told us, "Discontinue that Nystatin piggy back protocol, and just tell Mrs. Smith to eat a lot of yogurt when she goes home." ( That's like peeing in the ocean and thinking you can change the tide - totally ineffective, but as nurses who trusted doctors, we didn't think anything of it.) Now, as a Microbiome Optimizer, I am aware that that action benefitted the microbes, not the humans. I had a retired cardiac surgeon in my office a few months ago and I asked him, "Do you remember when we did that Nystatin-post-antibiotic therapy protocol?" He did. Then I asked, "Why did we stop that; microbially, it was the exact wrong step to take?" He smiled, hesitated a moment and said, "I guess we doctors were being stupid?" Ah- no way; whoever was giving the orders knew exactly what they were doing. To this day, many docs smirk when 'Candida' is mentioned; they don't believe in it. 'Fungal Pathology' and 'Parasitology' were taken out of Core curriculum in most meds schools around 1980, when pharmaceutical companies began to endow med schools. The word for 'cancer' in 1840 was 'fungation' - read old med books; most references to this have been taken off the Internet today. In the 1930's American Moms knew that you de-worm your horses, cows, cats and dogs and you de-worm your kids, too. They often mixed Castor oil, DE, wormwood and molasses and had the family drink it in the Fall and in the Spring, and it was brilliant because it interfered with the life cycle of invaders. Did they learn that from Mother Lore or the old country docs? Whatever the case, that knowledge has been removed from us, and replaced with the mantra "Parasites are a 3rd world nation issue"- I am trying to find out when that was first said, and who said it. That was a ruse, too. Add to all of this the fact that Wi-Fi feeds parasites, and we have the situation we have today. I have asked friends who are docs, "what are you doing about this parasite explosion we are seeing?" They tell me they 'didn't have parasitology in med school', so they don't suspect that parasites could be the cause of a myriad of symptoms. To rule out parasitical infestation today , the docs who even consider it then ask- "Have you been out of the country recently?" (That mantra has them blindsided.) There are more details to this story, but it seems obvious that the deck is stacked to ensure that the System never runs out of customers, because if you don't suspect parasites are causing your symptoms, their tenacity and progressive natures will not stop, but you will be barraged with all kinds of 'treatments and meds/ surgeries' that will eventually bankrupt you, and hopefully not kill you. Free healthcare for all? Not with this System; it should be imploded before we try to figure out how to best give everyone on the planet access to true health care. "

Vaccine administration is another way the System insures it will never run out of customers.

The same day I posted the above, an anonymous doc posted this on the "Stop Mandatory Vaccination" FB page-

"Vaccines are symbolic of medicine, science, and authority. As such, doctors love them as a child loves a tattered blanket or favorite plaything. Because of the severe abusiveness of the medical training process, most physicians have Stockholm Syndrome and are overly and blindly devoted to the system that abused them, held them captive for 7 years, and then liberated them with new powers and a new identity; I think you can only understand this if you've had the somewhat rare experience of brutal training: being stressed to the limits of your tolerance physically and mentally for months and years on end, and then kept up working hard in situations of complete chaos for periods of 30 hours or more, with complete sleep deprivation, almost no contact with the outside world and sometimes not even seeing daylight for days on end; when your supervising/attending physician commands you to give vaccines, at that point you'll find yourself too exhausted to put up a fight and resist. When the hospital demands that you get vaccinated or face threat to your work toward getting your medical license after you've already worked brutally hard for 8-10 years of undergraduate, medical school, and residency... You're basically forced with the decision to jeopardize your entire past and future work (your income, your social status, cultural authority, high-income job security) or simply submit to "the shot." Vaccines, somewhat similar to radiation and chemotherapy, are highly aligned with the religious/German/Victorian/etc idea of "tough love" which justifies harsh treatment and abuse "for your own good. I know this is going to hurt you, but I'm doing this for your own good because I love you. We are both victims in this process."

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Meehan. You are an exceptional human being.

Admin said:

To all the pediatricians still trolling my page, now that I’ve got your attention, listen closely. Heed my words. You should be FIGHTING LIKE HELL for the safety of our children from even the most remote possibility that vaccines aren’t as safe as they could be or aren’t as safe as we are being told. Instead of fighting for truth and safety, you’re fighting like rats for your piece of cheese. I have ZERO RESPECT for vaccine profiteers that are so financially biased, confirmation biased, indoctrinated, and willfully ignorant of the evidence that clearly shows vaccines cause injury, disease and REGRESSIVE AUTISM, that they aggressively lobby lawmakers to make vaccines mandatory, and deny parents the essential knowledge about the risks of toxic ingredients injected into their babies. They are complicit accomplices in the murder-by-vaccine crimes that have made American infants THE MOST VACCINATED and THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE in the first year of life. The blood of every vaccine injured or killed child is on the hands of every pediatrician that parroted lies like “vaccines do not cause autism” and “the science is settled.” The science isn’t settled, it’s corrupt. For me, uncovering the many layers of fraud and corruption that have allowed vaccines to harm so many children, is analogous to walking into an exam room in which a child is being abused by a doctor. I’m not about to look the other way and allow the abuse to continue.

Dear Doctor,

I read your article and I respect you very much for it. My first thought is that you need to think about security. Security for yourself! Greedy people will go to any length to protect their livelihood. Please be careful. But you are right!!!

Admin said:

It is so obvious. Third world countries where children receive no vaccinations have little to zero autism cases. This article needs to be passed on to everyone we know and all the social media. We are AT WAR against those in the medical profession and in state agencies and judicial systems who advocate laws making vaccinations mandatory.

Ron

Thank you for standing up against all of the misinformation. I stand with you. Keep up the fight and tell people how we can fight for our rights to decide whether or not to vaccinate.

thank you so much.

Fran Kubiak