• Disabled Man in Tennessee Loses Daughter - Finds Out She was Adopted to Strangers via Facebook

Matthew Marble is a disabled dad who loves his daughter very much, and claims he has never done anything to harm her. When the state of Tennessee terminated his right to parent his child, he was shattered. Requests by family members to care for her were denied by the Department of Children's Services (DCS). Recently, he learned the devastating news--on Facebook--that his little girl has been adopted out. The news came right before Hailey's 5th birthday. Several family members saw the public posts with her adoption photos. Matthew's mother, Kim Trackwell wrote: "To find out over Facebook that his daughter was adopted ... the tears just won't stop. I love you, Hailey!"

Read full story...

• Disabled Man in Tennessee Loses Daughter - Finds Out She was Adopted to Strangers via Facebook

Illinois-My grandson is currently in foster care after being removed from my home yet I'm not mentioned in no papers from DCFS.i n February a social worker who worked at hospital has since been fired called DCFS on my daughter. The baby came to live with me on February 17th. On July 21st the judge granted her appeal and in July 24th the hospital called again. They charged her with failure to thrive. They have since then they have found medical reasons he can not gain some saying she is not smart enough, She is a good mother and would never harm her child. She has a two year degree in childcare. The court spot attorney is doing nothing. My heart goes out to this father and I pray he gets his baby back.

Admin said:

Matthew Marble is a disabled dad who loves his daughter very much, and claims he has never done anything to harm her. When the state of Tennessee terminated his right to parent his child, he was shattered. Requests by family members to care for her were denied by the Department of Children's Services (DCS). Recently, he learned the devastating news--on Facebook--that his little girl has been adopted out. The news came right before Hailey's 5th birthday. Several family members saw the public posts with her adoption photos. Matthew's mother, Kim Trackwell wrote: "To find out over Facebook that his daughter was adopted ... the tears just won't stop. I love you, Hailey!"
    Throw the mindless, conscienceless, heartless, inhumane, and evil monsters responsible for this atrocity against human rights (and Constitutional rights) into PRISON, where they belong, immediately. And may God "pay them back", completely, soon. MOREOVER, the "adoption sign" that the young girl is standing by BOASTS AN EXTREMELY BLASPHEMOUS LIE: The LIE states that "God" placed this girl with her foster parents. No - SATAN and his inexcusable human hordes did. They VIOLATED God, because they unjustly STOLE/ KIDNAPPED the child that GOD GAVE HER PARENTS (Psalm 127:3) - and NOT TO THE STATE, TO HUMAN TRAFFIC, for their paychecks, etc. "Requests by family members to care for her were denied by the Department of Children's Services." Well, that wouldn't have brought in the usual corruptly-acquired funds from the Federal government, would it have. The mother of this man - the grandmother of this child - was also willing to help care for her. By God, this child is also the God-given descendant of this grandmother - so fundamental rights and Divine arrangements were VIOLATED in her case as well. Armageddon Day from God is going to roll really hard for some people. "Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more." (Psalm 37:10)

This is SO tragic. It's so obvious to me, and probably everyone else who reads this, what likely happened. If CPS would have given Hailey to her father or the father's family, they would have lost all that federal money for their state. Matthew & his family lived out of state.

I got custody of my kids back, but not before a long legal battle. The public defender in my state is in cahoots with CPS. I know it sounds far-fetched, but it's not. Everyone who is familiar with her, even other lawyers, have a nick name for her becuase of that and I won't post it here because it is so well-known that if someone in my city saw it they would know exactly who she is. The family court here has 2 public defenders for one of the largest cities in the US. The one I had, just agreed to everything CPS said, even removal. For one of my kids missing 11 days of school, unexcused (she was cutting classes and I asked them for help with her), they removed all of my kids. Do not call CPS for help-they are not there for that. Their sole purpose is to remove children for money. There have been news stories on CPS corruption in my state and nothing has been done. I had to hire a REALLY good lawyer for $5,000 that I didn't have. She would have charged more, but she never billed me on the remainder because I think she felt disgusted when she saw what was going on. She asked the judge for a trail immediately and CPS and prosecutors couldn't prove their case, so it was dismissed. I got very lucky because most people can't afford an outside lawyer. This system is a warped version of "the Handmaid's Tale." They take children from poor families, and give them to wealthy families.