• Oxford Scientists Gave African Babies Trial TB Vaccine That Did Not Work on Monkeys

Oxford University is embroiled in an ethics row after scientists were accused of questionable conduct over a controversial trial of a new vaccine on African babies. Professor Peter Beverley, a former senior academic at the university, complained that scientists planned to test a new tuberculosis vaccine on more than a thousand infants without sharing data suggesting that monkeys given the immunisation had appeared to “die rapidly”.

Read full story...

• Oxford Scientists Gave African Babies Trial TB Vaccine That Did Not Work on Monkeys

For 2.5 years now, mornings I take 500 mg quercetin dihydrate powder (a level half teaspoon) from BulkSupplements because I believe quercetin protects my lungs and sinuses.

For me it takes 500 mg because I twice dropped the dose to 250 mg and both times I had the sniffles within a month. I was taking quercetin capsules for over 2 of those years but I recently switched to the powder.

That still leaves the need to liquefy lung and sinus mucus and mornings a level half teaspoon of the 14 herb Mrs. Dash Table Blend (MDTB) seasoning has worked well for me for decades for thinning mucus. Increasing the level half teaspoon daily dose doesn't seem to increase the results. I buy the 6.75 oz bottle at Walmart which lasts about 3 months. I had laryngitis and couldn't clear my throat but the MDTB cleared it the same day. Otherwise, the lung mucus should start to thin within 2 weeks so it can be coughed up easier and the sinuses may take longer to thin.

That is how I protect and maintain my lungs and sinuses and I have not caught my yearly winter chest cold for over two years now since starting quercetin. I believe quercetin would protect any person's or animal's lungs from tuberculosis because I have great confidence in quercetin. Quercetin was a sleeper supplement for me that I tried to quit taking, but I had the sniffles within a month as mentioned. I also realized that quercetin had been giving me energy.

I notice that increasing my cheese and dairy intake can increase mucus formation. So I do eat cheese but perhaps not every day although I take a level eighth cup of whey protein concentrate every morning for my hair and muscles.