• FREE GMOs Revealed Docuseries Seeks to Educate Public on Toxic Food System - World Experts Interviewed

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017, the GMOs Revealed Docuseries will air for the first time online, and registration is FREE. GMOs Revealed exposes the toxic, vicious and constant cycle between Glyphosate and “Roundup resistant” engineered crops designed to survive large doses of the chemical that kills plants on contact! We’ll explain how consuming this hidden poison in our foods damages your body, causing an epidemic of disease that is escalating with the increased use of Roundup. What’s even worse is that the risks don’t end there. The new GMO developments have the potential to mute your genes... which can cause health issues to pass genetically to your future generations! You can’t afford to stay in the dark about the dangers of GMOs. That's why we are dedicated to providing you with this essential information free so you can protect your family before it is too late. Join us in exposing the facts about GMOs.

Read full story...

• FREE GMOs Revealed Docuseries Seeks to Educate Public on Toxic Food System - World Experts Interviewed

cindy said:

Im not getting the link to watch the GMOs Revealed. Do I have to donate money first?

Registration is FREE. Click on the article, and then on the Free regustration link.

BioEngineered Nano Foods are far worse than GMO's yet few in science or education are reporting this $60 billion dollar invasive technology used in our foods and packaging without USDA, FDA or other regulatory agency oversite.

Please educate all.

Now that it's coming out about our vaccines are lousy with Round Up, I'd like to point out a new product called "Extend". There's currently legal action in Arkansas where the drift from this new product is killing Round Up Ready crops. So very soon you can expect Dicamba to be another ingredient not labelled on vaccines!

Since Dr. William Thompson blew the whistle (3 years ago) on Dr. Gerberding and the CDC for removing black male babies 36 months and younger in the CDC study of 2004 to give the MMR vaccine a passing grade the Autism rate has gone from about 1/100 to 1/43. Unfortunately with Dicamba now coming in the picture and as horrifying as Dr. Seneff's estimate for 2025 is, I fear it will be measurably worse. This (below) is from Dr. Bernstein's blog. I'd also like to add Julie Gerberding landed a 2.5 million $ a year Job with Merck. You may want to ask your Representatives if they're racist, stupid, or on the take? Gerberding should be in prison!!!

The data that was altered showed a whopping 240% increase in autism cases among African American males who received the MMR vaccine before 36 months of age. Furthermore, there was a 69% increase risk in any male injected with MMR before 36 months of age.