• N.Y. Parents Speak Out: ACS a "Fraudulent Entity" - Abuses and Takes Children Away from Families

It has been well documented that Child Welfare Services across the country disproportionately targets poor families in removing children, when often their only "crime" is being poor. Families in New York City who have been abused by Child Protective Services (called ACS - Administration for Children's Services - in NYC) have a local advocacy group they can turn to for support: FPA-Foundation. The Foundation has their own YouTube channel where they regularly broadcast interviews with parents who tell their stories of how ACS has ruined their lives.

Read full story...

• N.Y. Parents Speak Out: ACS a "Fraudulent Entity" - Abuses and Takes Children Away from Families

Have you seen the article in the NY Times this morning on the new "Jane Crow?" On a vanishingly rare occasion the MSM does it's job. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/nyregion/foster...

I am and my wife are victims of Medical Kidnapping. Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup Washington started this by an argument between the Doctor and father. As the doctor claimed the 4 month old child had meningitis and needed a spinal tap. Ignoring the mother and fathers complaint the child was dehydrated and constipated. He complained to a Social Worker and she poked her head in for a second or two and called CPS. CPS sent in Kathy Hull....who lied to doctors and police in order to gain control over the kids. She took our 3 year old boy who had not even a scratch on him. Then put him in the hospital for sexual abuse complaint. We then got ahold of the Legislature Sharon Trask and JT Wilcos republican rep and told them our situation. I hired a private attorney and my wife stuck with the public defender. My private attorney Joseph Baker went along with the Attorney General and did not protect me. The public defender did the same thing and did not demand factual evidence upon the fact finding hearing. We got the kids back at the fact finding hearing as long as we did the services. However the Atty Gen and CPS demanded we go along with their recommendations and give up our constitutional protections by doing psych evaluations. This lasted for almost 2 years. However, we got tired of it and sat outside the judges parking lot and waited for him to leave. When he left, we followed him and wrote down every single thing he did wrong with his driving. When he got scared and pulled over by a couple cops doing something else. And we passed on by and called 911 to report the license plate number, type of car and everything the driver (judge) did wrong. Remember, when a judge receives even a misdemeanor charge, he/she can no longer hold that position. The judge dismissed the complaint the next day on a Motion to Reconsider. Never threaten, or show anger at a judge. Smile and follow him/her or what ever they want to be. Write down everything they did wrong in driving. Or, you can be like CPS and lie....make up a list of a bunch of wrongs done and report it. If your smart......you can keep on that process everyday till the judge makes a decision on your favor.

Eric-Watson said:

I am and my wife are victims of Medical Kidnapping. Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup Washington started this by an argument between the Doctor and father. As the doctor claimed the 4 month old child had meningitis and needed a spinal tap. Ignoring the mother and fathers complaint the child was dehydrated and constipated. He complained to a Social Worker and she poked her head in for a second or two and called CPS. CPS sent in Kathy Hull....who lied to doctors and police in order to gain control over the kids. She took our 3 year old boy who had not even a scratch on him. Then put him in the hospital for sexual abuse complaint. We then got ahold of the Legislature Sharon Trask and JT Wilcos republican rep and told them our situation. I hired a private attorney and my wife stuck with the public defender. My private attorney Joseph Baker went along with the Attorney General and did not protect me. The public defender did the same thing and did not demand factual evidence upon the fact finding hearing. We got the kids back at the fact finding hearing as long as we did the services. However the Atty Gen and CPS demanded we go along with their recommendations and give up our constitutional protections by doing psych evaluations. This lasted for almost 2 years. However, we got tired of it and sat outside the judges parking lot and waited for him to leave. When he left, we followed him and wrote down every single thing he did wrong with his driving. When he got scared and pulled over by a couple cops doing something else. And we passed on by and called 911 to report the license plate number, type of car and everything the driver (judge) did wrong. Remember, when a judge receives even a misdemeanor charge, he/she can no longer hold that position. The judge dismissed the complaint the next day on a Motion to Reconsider. Never threaten, or show anger at a judge. Smile and follow him/her or what ever they want to be. Write down everything they did wrong in driving. Or, you can be like CPS and lie....make up a list of a bunch of wrongs done and report it. If your smart......you can keep on that process everyday till the judge makes a decision on your favor.

While we provide an open forum in our Health Impact News Communities for people to express their opinions, Health Impact News does not condone lying or breaking the law.

Editor, Health Impact News