• Young Girl with Rare Trisomy 9 Condition Medically Kidnapped in Georgia - Life in Danger

If you had a child born to you that had a medical condition that only one out of every 100 million children have, and of which only 100 children worldwide have been diagnosed with this condition, should the medical system and the government have the right to take your child away from you so that they could research this condition for the "greater good?" If this sounds like something that might have only happened in tyrannical states like the former Nazi Germany, you are wrong. Not only does this happen in the United States today, it is actually legal. See our previous report: "Medical Kidnapping in the U.S. – Kidnapping Children for Drug Trials" The latest story we bring to you involves a mother from Florida and her daughter who was born and diagnosed with Trisomy 9, an extremely rare chromosomal abnormality. The mother, Jasmin Mack, moved with her daughter Nhyariah to Georgia to be closer to family members. Nhyariah was doing well for several years prior to that time while living with her mother in Florida. When Nhyariah was 3 1/2 years old, Jasmin Mack says that a genetic counselor from the University of Florida hospital in Gainsville offered her money to enter her daughter into medical research studies, but she refused. After moving to Georgia, the first doctor they saw recognized how rare Nhyariah's condition was and allegedly commented: "Oh! I have some friends next door that would LOVE to see you!" This was Henrietta Egleston Hospital for Children in Atlanta, which is the pediatric teaching hospital affiliate for the Emory University School of Medicine, located on the campus of Emory University. Even though Nhyariah was not sick, they immediately admitted her to the hospital, and used the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) to take over custody of Nhyariah. Jasmin was kicked out of the hospital. Today, Nhyariah's condition has deteriorated greatly while in state care due to undergoing several surgeries, and her mother Jasmin just wants to take her back to Florida, as she fears that the medical professionals in Georgia will soon kill her daughter. "I feel like if she can get out of this hospital, she can have a chance. She's a rare child. She's made it this 10 years."

Read full story...

• Young Girl with Rare Trisomy 9 Condition Medically Kidnapped in Georgia - Life in Danger

I am sooooo sorry you are going thru this. I am a LHA and nobody could have told me this is perfectly legal in the USA! Horrifying!! but like Ms. Jasmin I also know "much prayer, much power". This sickness (and grossly unethical situation!) will be used for the glory of God and to help others going thru the same thing. I rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus and I bind every principality and power and spiritual wickedness in high places that is aiding the attack on this child of God! I declare and decree that this sickness is not unto death....I speak life over Nhyariah Mack and declare and decree in the name of Jesus that she will live and not die! I command, in the name of Jesus, that she will be fully restored and that she will take back everything the devil has stolen from her! Be encouraged, Ms. Jasmin - stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, the battle is His! Watch, fast & pray!!

It is sad and maddening that so many in our country are oblivious to what is happening here and only able to see it when it happens abroad. A good example of this - So much public attention from the U.S. is given to the case of precious little Charlie Gard of the UK, even gaining personal attention and response from our President offering to help him in any way. And yet, where is everybody when it comes to helping our own, (such as this little angel, Nhyariah Mack)? I received a newsletter/plea from Parental Rights dot org on this very matter of Charlie Gard and proves to be even the (so called) parental rights orgs are either oblivious (which makes no sense and is no excuse for) or they are fraudsters only out for financial gains and "donations." They seem conveniently ignorant to the fact that children are being taken for experimentation and are being put to death in the U.S. already, calling for support "before it comes here to the U.S." Here is copy of part of that newsletter/plea I received from Parental Rights dot org.. What do you think?

"This is what happens when the state, not loving parents, decides what is best for a child: it miraculously happens to match whatever is best for the government!

Sadly, what happens in Europe has a way of coming here as well. And with the Supreme Court’s Troxel v. Granville (2000) decision, the way has already been paved.

Where once parental rights were afforded “strict judicial scrutiny” protection (Troxel, p. 80), now those same rights are granted only “some special weight” (ibid., p. 70)—and what that means varies from judge to judge and case to case.

Only the Parental Rights Amendment can keep what is happening to Charlie and his parents from ever coming to our shores.

Whether or not we can save Charlie, we must stand up and say, “Never here. Never again.”

************Act Now************

Take a stand now by sharing this newsletter with your friends. (And if you received this newsletter from a friend, please sign up to receive these newsletters directly.)

Thank you for standing with us to keep Charlie’s nightmare from coming to America.

Sincerely,

Michael Ramey
    Director of Communications & Research

grieving-mom said:

It is sad and maddening that so many in our country are oblivious to what is happening here and only able to see it when it happens abroad. A good example of this - So much public attention from the U.S. is given to the case of precious little Charlie Gard of the UK, even gaining personal attention and response from our President offering to help him in any way. And yet, where is everybody when it comes to helping our own, (such as this little angel, Nhyariah Mack)? I received a newsletter/plea from Parental Rights dot org on this very matter of Charlie Gard and proves to be even the (so called) parental rights orgs are either oblivious (which makes no sense and is no excuse for) or they are fraudsters only out for financial gains and "donations." They seem conveniently ignorant to the fact that children are being taken for experimentation and are being put to death in the U.S. already, calling for support "before it comes here to the U.S." Here is copy of part of that newsletter/plea I received from Parental Rights dot org.. What do you think?
    "This is what happens when the state, not loving parents, decides what is best for a child: it miraculously happens to match whatever is best for the government!
    Sadly, what happens in Europe has a way of coming here as well. And with the Supreme Court’s Troxel v. Granville (2000) decision, the way has already been paved.
    Where once parental rights were afforded “strict judicial scrutiny” protection (Troxel, p. 80), now those same rights are granted only “some special weight” (ibid., p. 70)—and what that means varies from judge to judge and case to case.
    Only the Parental Rights Amendment can keep what is happening to Charlie and his parents from ever coming to our shores.
    Whether or not we can save Charlie, we must stand up and say, “Never here. Never again.”
    ************Act Now************
    Take a stand now by sharing this newsletter with your friends. (And if you received this newsletter from a friend, please sign up to receive these newsletters directly.)
    Thank you for standing with us to keep Charlie’s nightmare from coming to America.

Sincerely,

Michael Ramey
    Director of Communications & Research

We agree! We cover stories of healthy children taken away from their parents against their will here in the U.S., where the parents did NOT even consent to medical treatment, and then the State and medical authorities make the decision to take the child off of life support and the parents have NO rights. The most recent example is Baby Steffen.

Why doesn't Parental Rights cover these stories? They are a non-profit organization dependent on their donors, and maybe these stories are not good enough for them and their donor base because the family somehow does meet their religious standards?

Editor, Health Impact News

What do you think of a government that is part of a global pedophile network, and kidnaps our children with zero due process, that is "guaranteed" us in the Constitution?

Even before I read the article, this is what I know.... not by any hard facts that I have discovered myself but, by becoming informed, reading, researching, asking questions and then just by simply connecting the dots... Big pharma with its vaccines have been experimenting for a long time to create diseases for the medical geniuses that are mentally unstable like Dr. Frankenstein looking to find how to manipulate life itself.. people are financed by Big Pharma and wealthy bankers hoping to find a way to reduce the population, control the population... these ideas and practices are not new, they weren't new even during World War II... Eugenics has been with us for a very long time... The problem is that the general public are entertained while the Pinkys and the Brains are hard at work trying to take over the world.. stop being surprised... start fighting back... NO MORE VACCINES.. unless you want to be a medical experiment you and your children go right ahead.. but for those who are waking up and have woke up ... please at least fight for your rights and everyone's right to determine for themselves what you allow or don't allow into your bodies...

Even before I read the article, this is what I know.... not by any hard facts that I have discovered myself but, by becoming informed, reading, researching, asking questions and then just by simply connecting the dots... Big pharma with its vaccines have been experimenting for a long time to create diseases for the medical geniuses that are mentally unstable like Dr. Frankenstein looking to find how to manipulate life itself.. people are financed by Big Pharma and wealthy bankers hoping to find a way to reduce the population, control the population... these ideas and practices are not new, they weren't new even during World War II... Eugenics has been with us for a very long time... The problem is that the general public are entertained while the Pinkys and the Brains are hard at work trying to take over the world.. stop being surprised... start fighting back... NO MORE VACCINES.. unless you want to be a medical experiment you and your children go right ahead.. but for those who are waking up and have woke up ... please at least fight for your rights and everyone's right to determine for themselves what you allow or don't allow into your bodies...