• Tennessee Family Buries Baby Steffen as Social Workers Stop Photos - Sister Still in Foster Care

Baby Steffen was buried on Friday, July 7, almost a month after his death when DCS, Vanderbilt hospital, and a judge decided to overrule his parents' rights to make decisions for their baby. The Tennessee family was thankful that Steffen's big sister was allowed to leave the foster home to attend her brother's funeral. Even so, social workers kept a tight reign on Annalise, and threatened to take her away if the family continued to take photos. The children's grandmother Lisa Rivenburg said it was their last time together as a family with Baby Steffen, and she felt that the social workers' threats were a cruel addition to an already difficult day. Their fight continues to try to bring Annalise home and to find answers to what happened to Baby Steffen in DCS custody.

Read full story...

• Tennessee Family Buries Baby Steffen as Social Workers Stop Photos - Sister Still in Foster Care

Admin said:

Baby Steffen was buried on Friday, July 7, almost a month after his death when DCS, Vanderbilt hospital, and a judge decided to overrule his parents' rights to make decisions for their baby. The Tennessee family was thankful that Steffen's big sister was allowed to leave the foster home to attend her brother's funeral. Even so, social workers kept a tight reign on Annalise, and threatened to take her away if the family continued to take photos. The children's grandmother Lisa Rivenburg said it was their last time together as a family with Baby Steffen, and she felt that the social workers' threats were a cruel addition to an already difficult day. Their fight continues to try to bring Annalise home and to find answers to what happened to Baby Steffen in DCS custody.

I posted on the Govenors Facebook page I hope it helps!

A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. Each one of these precious pictures bring this family's horrendous injustices and abuse by the state and said medical community into reality for those who have not experienced either a kidnapping of this sort or death of a child. I too have a picture with my young daughter's body after they put her to death. I wish I would have had the mind to take a lot more pictures and of each heartbreaking cruel stage of what they did to her and my family. I pray the Lord gives you much strength and wisdom, and most of all HOPE. God Bless this family and their little one's. And all who are being trampled under foot of this evil.

I just called Haslam, Green, and Pitts again. I will be surprised if they do anything. There are no consequences for them if they ignore the pleas of the public. Until next election, that is. And Haslam isn't running again. Maybe we should be reaching out to Mae Beavers and whoever else is running for governor. This could be the "acid test" to show who is worthy of our vote...who will stand up to government abuse? This is their chance to show what they're made of.