• Immunologist and MD Challenges President Trump to Stop Dangerous Vaccine Policies

Dear President Trump, You campaigned on the promise of stopping government vaccine policies that have led to the injuries of millions of Americans. As you know vaccines cause chronic immune disorders such as autism, diabetes, asthma, allergies and multiple different autoimmune diseases. Because of vaccines these diseases are increasing at epidemic proportions. It has been estimated that 50% of adults in the USA have diabetes or prediabetes. We challenge you to stop being distracted by career politicians who are responsible for this tragedy and live up to your campaign promise. Further delays in stopping this tragedy will only leave your administration culpable for these deaths and injuries.

Read full story...

• Immunologist and MD Challenges President Trump to Stop Dangerous Vaccine Policies

Dear Sir,

I have performed research with a group of doctors and investigators regarding the damaging effects of vaccines and the CDC/FDA cover-up of the toxic affects upon physiological-neurological systems.

I have tons of information, if you are interested, and would enjoy helping out, if possible.

Feel free to Google my name, with PhD, Montana, or vaccines as the suffix to my name, if you want to see some of my work. I am a former FDA investigator who filed charges against the FDA with the Inspector General's office when I resigned in 1992. Since then, have become an advocate for public health and safety, and am determined to return our nation back to natural health and healing.

I am pleased to see you and your group fighting mandatory vaccines, and vaccines in general.

God Bless and be safe,

Thank you

Arthur Evangelista, PhD

[phone number removed per privacy policy]