• New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation - Invade Privacy

When the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) approved the use of 5-G microwave communication technology in 2016 and approved the use of microwave frequencies in the 30 Ghz range, they opened the door to even higher levels of human illness and severe disability for American children and adults. The introduction of even more intense levels of microwave exposure at higher frequencies will push many people into life-threatening chronic illness. High frequency microwave radiation is often overlooked as a causative factor in illness, because most conventional healthcare providers, government regulators, telecom companies, and electric utilities believe microwave radiation used in communication technology is harmless. Are the dreams of mega-corporations to create smart cities saturated in high frequency microwave electromagnetic fields worth the harm that this technology will create for the people who live in those cities? In smart cities, no one will be exempt from microwave exposure. We won’t be able to opt out, because the 5G microwave system is designed to reach every space in a city. Those who experience microwave related illness and disability will have few options. They will either stay in the smart city and stay sick or they will need to try to find a place to live in some sparsely populated off the grid location where the 5G system does not reach. Which future do you want for America? Super-fast internet and corporate control of every aspect of your life, or good health and longevity?

Read full story...

• New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation - Invade Privacy

Jackie said:

Jan-Dumas said:

Does anyone know of potential locations in the US that might remain clear of this 5G technology? I'm an energy sensitive person who is having major issues with this and want to move to a "quiet" place.
    Crestone, CO. It is remote and "clean". I lived there for about a year. Have moved back to Denver and seemed to be doing OK, so far. Hang in there and if you want more info on a place to stay in Crestone, contact Albert Reed at [personal phone number removed per privacy policy]. Good luck to you!

Rural areas are unlikely to have 5G. Personally, if I lived somewhere they were rolling it out I would sell fast and move while there are still people who will want smart homes. After health effects become more commonly known, it will be harder to move.

I live where it is pretty RF clean, but thought the smart meters were causing me problems. I bought an EMF meter and now know the problem is high, pulsing magnetic fields coming off the distribution power lines across the front of the place. (Not high-power - just regular rural power lines.)

Anyone who is sensitive should really buy a meter so you can adjust where everything in your house is based on how far away from it you need to be.

Priorities in order of likelihood they are causing health symptoms and potential damage:

1. Get rid of cordless phones - they are extremely high RF sources
    2. Stop using WiFi - connect ethernet cables and turn it off completely (high RF)
    3. Minimize cell phone and smart phone usage. Once you see how high they are, you may give them up entirely as I have OR carry them in RF blocking containers and leave them in airplane mode when not using them. Do NOT put them against your body anywhere. Use an air tube headset and minimize your time using them.
    4. DO NOT buy smart appliances. They transmit RF continuously.
    5. Eliminate digital devices or move them far enough away to minimize exposure
    6. Ideally, live 300+ feet from power distribution lines. I wish I had known this sooner. When they put a fracking rig within a mile of here, the magnetic fields coming off those lines extended more than 300 feet into the property. Now that it is gone, they still pulse high enough to cause me physical pain.
    7. Beware of high-RF vehicles.
    8. RF is not the only issue with smart meters. Even if you opt-out, if the meter is digital it will generate dirty electricity throughout your house.
    9. One more thing: read the case on your smoke detectors. If it says ionizing as most do, it emits radiation. I bought a new one and my hair started falling out. I researched and got rid of it and that stopped. No number of stories in the media is going to convince me that is a "safe" amount of radiation. My hair knew better. Buy a photoelectric smoke detector instead.

My thought is we need to create low-RF communities. (Think RV park or mobile home park, but for the electrically sensitive or people who want to reduce exposure or not be around WiFi and/or cell phones. The same land could have different areas with different limitations (and a person to monitor to make sure the rules are followed).

Sensitive people could have tiny homes or sleeping trailers with little or no power and use separate community buildings; kitchen, laundry area, computer building, etc. That way they could sleep in a clean environment, but not give up any conveniences of modern life if they choose to share them or plug their refrigerator, freezer, oven, etc. in at the common kitchen. (They could also be self-contained - totally up to them.)

I hope to find an investor interested in this idea. I've done the research and have examples to show them. And I know where to find the people who will be interested in moving to them. (There are many groups for EHS people looking for a place to move.)

If you take this seriously when you are a little sensitive and act, you can probably avoid becoming so sensitive you can't stand any RF or electricity at all.

Thank you! A great article, but it is very important to note that 5G will not provide the fastest internet option. ("Transmission speeds will be hundreds of times faster than current internet connections.") Yes, we are being told it will offer the fastest wireless service available, but the fastest internet connection will always be provided by connecting fiber optic cables directly to our premises and then wiring our devices to our router.

Also - all of the smart applications being sold to us as a part of this "Green Smart City" 5G package - energy and water use monitoring, improved healthcare, transportation & public safety, etc may be better provided through a wired fiber optic network. For more info on this, please read this report Re-Inventing Wires: The Future of Landlines and Networks just published by the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy:

The wireless is the biggest elephant in the room. The task at hand is how to get people to CHOOSE to understand not just wireless but economics, medicine, technology, social engineering, education, media, entertainment, green businesses, and an endless trail of perceptions of legitimacy maintained by government and industry that are anything but legit.that has increasingly created a subverted, controlled, distorted and censored world?

. When I research Chemical Business Research websites or “Green” businesses whom are now ALL together supporting/promoting/lobbying microwaving all of humanity under the guise of “saving the planet” with so called clean & green wireless technology, I find the connections to investment opportunities to cancer opportunities, to everything “smart” to expanding wireless access points, to 5G, to GMO’s, to world government; to now rapidly forcing the changing of human DNA with geoengineering, vaccines, wireless radiation and GMO’s for a future 'the people" deserve to understand.

The power centers of the world continue working creating a continuous history of struggle for everyone outside the elite and their politically favored class. They need a controlling majority to increasingly believe everything discussed here is so extremely complicated that they cannot ever understand it. And its working on the average citizen, politicians, teachers, professors, activists and scientists from political left and right that wants and or works to improve society, the world and humanity. All the “Green” activists I have ever met had not made the connection to; globalism, the green movement, everything “smart” and environmentalism as used as part of a huge criminal continuum that must be understood and recognized within that context to help anything. Endless good people wanting a better world working at the lower levels are one very small controlled component of a subversive structure increasingly with tentacles into everything

Guy-Ute said:

5G can also use "spot beam" technology where bandwidth is increased by focusing a personal beam of RF at your device at a distance. This is done through phased array antennas on the tower.

I personally don't buy the alleged health effects of non-ionizing RF radiation, but the spot beam technology does present interesting privacy issues. The user's device sends out a GPS location, to which the tower will aim a beam at that point.

Not sure what "don't buy" means in this context. Do you mean that you ignore tens of thousands of peer-reviewed scientific studies showing definite human harm from willfully? Or are you aware of the science but you're income depends on pretending the science doesn't exist? You do realize of course that you are going to succumb to these toxic microwave radiation effects just like everybody else whether you "buy" them or not, because soon they're going to be virtually everywhere. I strongly suggest you make yourself aware of the threat or change your priorities from profit to health, because all the money in the world won't help you when you're dying or dead.

very scary indeed.... we are entering the darkest period in human history.

Jan-Dumas said:

Does anyone know of potential locations in the US that might remain clear of this 5G technology? I'm an energy sensitive person who is having major issues with this and want to move to a "quiet" place.

Crestone, CO. It is remote and "clean". I lived there for about a year. Have moved back to Denver and seemed to be doing OK, so far. Hang in there and if you want more info on a place to stay in Crestone, contact Albert Reed at [personal phone number removed per privacy policy]. Good luck to you!

UTILITY WAREHOUSE UK ,are getting these meters installed in all there customers houses ,( free of charge ) Thats only because they want you to have them , Who,s to say they do not cover the cost of the meter in your bills ?

Thanks for this illuminating article. Unfortunately, it is also true that 5G millimeter wave technology is being used for crowd control and defense purposes by the army in its 'Active Denial System.' Though many deny the health and biological effects of directed energy beam technologies as well as the indiscriminate atmospheric pollution from wireless microwaves, there is a reason the defense departments of many countries are developing these types of weapons. http://jnlwp.defense.gov/Future-Non-Lethal-Weapons...

However, scientists are very concerned about the effects on biological systems from its use. Similar frequencies will be able to be deployed from utility poles if SB 649 is allowed to come into effect in California.

A group of physicists from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, together with several physicians, have researched “G5” millimeter wave technology (Sub Terahertz frequencies) and its interaction with the human body.

Their work shows much to be concerned about with deployment of 5G MMwaves. https://ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-op...

Please see more at: eon3emfblog.net

5G can also use "spot beam" technology where bandwidth is increased by focusing a personal beam of RF at your device at a distance. This is done through phased array antennas on the tower.

I personally don't buy the alleged health effects of non-ionizing RF radiation, but the spot beam technology does present interesting privacy issues. The user's device sends out a GPS location, to which the tower will aim a beam at that point.