• Navy Dad Plans Hunger Strike at White House Over Medically Kidnapped Kids

In December, a Kansas judge ordered reunification for the "Hunger Strike Dad" and his children. That hasn't happened. Though Raymond and Amelia Schwab have done everything the court has ordered them to do, they say that the Kansas Department of Children and Families (DCF) has "sabotaged the whole process." The Navy veteran father of 6 has had enough, and he is throwing down the gauntlet. He is making plans now for another hunger strike - this time at the White House - until President Trump acts to investigate the child trafficking by Child Protective Services, or he starves to death in front of the White House.

Read full story...

Please tell this man not to starve himself to death at this time, his children still need him. President Trump can do nothing until he appoints a new director to the FBI. He has been waiting for the optimal time to fire and replace the corruption with someone more trustworthy.

We all need to pray and beg for God's mercy for President Trump to appoint a Godly man who will serve as incoming director of the FBI. THEN we will see real change in this country! May God have mercy on us all!! AMEN

Admin said:

In December, a Kansas judge ordered reunification for the "Hunger Strike Dad" and his children. That hasn't happened. Though Raymond and Amelia Schwab have done everything the court has ordered them to do, they say that the Kansas Department of Children and Families (DCF) has "sabotaged the whole process." The Navy veteran father of 6 has had enough, and he is throwing down the gauntlet. He is making plans now for another hunger strike - this time at the White House - until President Trump acts to investigate the child trafficking by Child Protective Services, or he starves to death in front of the White House.

I will join you in DC. I'm a grandmother(I am from Houston) who has had to give up my life, and freedom to be here in Maryland because the family court system has decided against my daughter's constitutional right to relocate for a better life for herself and my grandson ... 18 months old... to make sure that the heroin addict father can visit with the baby on Tues and Thurs.. because the baby's father refuses to be flexible to visit him in Houston... when my daughter is willing to give up child support, pay for an apt. and help him find a job in Houston... He is funded by his well to do Muslim parents... this is not just for my situation but for all of the FIT parents.. whose rights are being violated left and right by a corrupt family court system and the lawyers... watch documentary "Divorce Corp"

I am standing with Raymond and Amelia, but I am too ill to make a trip to Washington DC. Can we get a petition going at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/? Can we gather 100,000 signatures in 30 days? I think we should try. I think a petition to coincide with a march on Washington would have an impact. Who's in? Let's do this!