• California Mom Fights to Get Child Back Removed from Hospital at Birth

Excerpts: Eight years ago, Melinda Garrett was induced into labor a month and a half before her due date. To Melinda, the baby represented a new beginning, a way to right all the wrongs and trauma and abuse she herself had endured as the survivor of childhood sexual and physical abuse, sex trafficking and a previously stillborn birth. She swore to break the cycle of abuse and to give everything she never had as a child to her newborn baby. She was never given that chance. Shortly after Melinda finished successfully breastfeeding the baby for the very first time, CPS removed the newborn from her custody. She never left the hospital with her baby.

Read full story...

• California Mom Fights to Get Child Back Removed from Hospital at Birth

Admin said:

Excerpts: Eight years ago, Melinda Garrett was induced into labor a month and a half before her due date. To Melinda, the baby represented a new beginning, a way to right all the wrongs and trauma and abuse she herself had endured as the survivor of childhood sexual and physical abuse, sex trafficking and a previously stillborn birth. She swore to break the cycle of abuse and to give everything she never had as a child to her newborn baby. She was never given that chance. Shortly after Melinda finished successfully breastfeeding the baby for the very first time, CPS removed the newborn from her custody. She never left the hospital with her baby.

Hi I'm Sandra Starkey from California as well . San Joaquin county has stole 4 kids of mine in last 3 years . They lied ,falsifying Dr.statements and dates . I brought proof to courts only to hear them say strike that statement . but that statement is how they got away with keeping my 6 year old son and new born from hospital . nothing was ever done . I keep fighting .list of thus that and even more making it impossible to work and keep my home . following year I have another baby .they took him as well then yet the next year again they came to another county hospital out if their jurisdiction to steal my baby . hours before we were to be released . of course in a Friday . I'm disgusstited .and get an attorney ...are u kidding me ? I can barely afford the bus ticket at this time I've lost everything almost my will to keep living . but I'm strong and I won't stop ever ! One day my kids will come looking for me . that day I pray will come much sooner than expected . I love u kids ..Jason jesslynn Quinton and Bobby .