• Arizona: Battleground for State-sponsored Child Kidnappings - Highest in the Nation

A fight is raging across Arizona – parents, foster parents, activists, lawyers and even the Arizona Republic are refusing to back down against the state’s apathetic resistance to real, meaningful solutions for its outrageous record as the top state in the nation for child removals. Arizona has taken children out of their homes at a rate far higher than any other state in the country. And Phoenix (Maricopa county) ranks as the city with the highest rate of child removals by CPS – higher than New York, L.A., or any other major U.S. city. The state’s shameful record goes back a decade or more, and frequently opposition has been disconnected or silenced. More and more families have been destroyed, children lost, and lives broken. But no more – activists, legislators and local media are gaining strength and momentum.

Read full story...

• Arizona: Battleground for State-sponsored Child Kidnappings - Highest in the Nation

I have to put my e-mail address here, but there is no link for me to e-mail this to people who need to see it. Having said that, the folks fighting so hard in Arizona to pass legislation to required warrants before DCS need to understand this: They are currently violating FEDERAL LAW by violating the Fourth Amendment. And, by doing so, THEY ARE KIDNAPPING these children. Not only that, they are violating the federal foster care and adoption rules by holding kids more than 18 months and flipping them between foster homes. I suspect that some DCS employees are getting bribes (oh, excuse me, "consulting fees") from the ex-DCS cronies who run these sham "non-profit" businesses.