• Baby's Health Rapidly Declines After Receiving 13 Vaccines at One Time - Mom Accused of Abuse for Disagreeing with Doctors

A young Georgia mother had no idea that a routine trip to the pediatrician's office for her son's 1 year check-up would change her son's life forever, and leave her fighting the state for custody of her own son. When the nurse-practitioner told her that her son was a little behind on his shots and they would need to catch up, Durenda Whitehead didn't question the need for the vaccines. She did, however, question the safety of giving 13 vaccines at once. Durenda's pediatrician assured her that it was fine: "I can give up to 20 at one time." She said that they told her at the pediatrician's office to give him some Tylenol, and to "play extra hard with him when he gets home." Over the next few days, Durenda reports that KJ was sleeping much more than usual, only waking to eat. She describes his rapid decline: "I noticed my son didn't attempt to follow me as usual and he started to cry. I called his name so he would come to me, but his cry only got louder. When I came back in the room to see why he wasn't coming, he leaned his body forward and reached for me... He had this 'help me' look in his eyes while he continued to cry." However, Durenda soon learned that doctors are reluctant to look at vaccines as a cause of harm, and she soon found herself in the hospital being confronted with law enforcement taking away her son because she dared to disagree with a doctor.

Read full story...

• Baby's Health Rapidly Declines After Receiving 13 Vaccines at One Time - Mom Accused of Abuse for Disagreeing with Doctors

I would personal sue the doctor for medical malpractice... if nothing else I would list all the names to warn other parents. You can't be sued for "slander" for telling the true... only if you lie. So please let everyone know who the pediatrician is and the hospital ER doctor.... so we can all avoid them. The fact you had a son, and he is African American, should have made them be more cautious... as they have studies proving he is at higher risk. More patients are killed by "malpractice" each year than almost any other disease, it is the third leading killer... let that sink in!! If we could really tract vaccine deaths, I think it would be number ONE!! (But no matter how fast the child dies after vaccines, I have only seen one case in which the death certificate says vaccines caused the babies death, even if hey win in vaccine court) Doctors are not Gods. and they don't have to care for your child when their recommened treatment disables them, so parents should always get final say!!!

This is a very sad story from so many directions. Of course, it's great that the mother finally got her young child back, BUT at what price?

Does anyone know the name of the Pediatrician's office and location? Just curious!

Thanks.

When did we get to the point in society where "doctors" have now been elevated to the status of authoritarian on the same level with police and judges?

A doctor is a human being just like the rest of us, not a God, not even a judge, yet if a person disagrees with a "doctor", they now are given the legal authority to have you or your child locked away or even executed and nobody will hold them guilty for it.

Is this why we go to school to learn to be legal executioners of other human beings?

I am a certified doctor, therefore I have the right to kill you and your family with my medicine.

I am a certified police officer, therefore I have the right to kill you with my multiple weapons.

I am a certified judge, therefore I have the right to order the death of you and your family with my authority.

And nobody can stop it because the law of man gave them that authority.

Just because the law of man says you can legally harm and kill others does not mean that you should. Why has society lost all concepts of right and wrong, where they follow the letter of the law instead of the morals of the heart. And when the laws says they are not guilty, they feel no guilt because the law says they have committed no crimes. "Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is the law of GOD which mankind chooses to ignore.

But God will have the last word in the end of it all. Judgment Day is coming soon!

My four month old grand-daughter was given vaccines that were not required by the state of Kentucky, and she got about 6 vaccines. I wondered why there were so many but the nurse assured me they were all "needed." I assumed that meant required by the state. Not true. I found out later that she only needed 2-3 of those vaccines. It is my opinion that the doctor does this to "gouge" the insurance company for money.

Admin said:

A young Georgia mother had no idea that a routine trip to the pediatrician's office for her son's 1 year check-up would change her son's life forever, and leave her fighting the state for custody of her own son. When the nurse-practitioner told her that her son was a little behind on his shots and they would need to catch up, Durenda Whitehead didn't question the need for the vaccines. She did, however, question the safety of giving 13 vaccines at once. Durenda's pediatrician assured her that it was fine: "I can give up to 20 at one time." She said that they told her at the pediatrician's office to give him some Tylenol, and to "play extra hard with him when he gets home." Over the next few days, Durenda reports that KJ was sleeping much more than usual, only waking to eat. She describes his rapid decline: "I noticed my son didn't attempt to follow me as usual and he started to cry. I called his name so he would come to me, but his cry only got louder. When I came back in the room to see why he wasn't coming, he leaned his body forward and reached for me... He had this 'help me' look in his eyes while he continued to cry." However, Durenda soon learned that doctors are reluctant to look at vaccines as a cause of harm, and she soon found herself in the hospital being confronted with law enforcement taking away her son because she dared to disagree with a doctor.
    I have an idea that WILL solve this problem: Any "doctor" that vaccinates a child with a vaccine and that child dies, the doctor loses his medical license and is charged with negligent homicide. (Just like you or I would be charged)

tittiger said:

Admin said:
    I have an idea that WILL solve this problem: Any "doctor" that vaccinates a child with a vaccine and that child dies, the doctor loses his medical license and is charged with negligent homicide. (Just like you or I would be charged)

This child did not die. Also, no court will hear vaccine cases except the government court established for the National Vaccine Compensation Program (Vaccine Court), and they will never blame the doctor, nor the pharmaceutical company. They cannot, by law.

Editor, Health Impact News