• Attorney of 25 Years Litigating in Vaccine Court: The System is "Rigged" - Families "Cruelly Oppressed"

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act was passed in 1986, under the shadow of multi-million dollar jury verdicts against the makers of the Diphtheria Pertussis and Tetanus (DPT) vaccine. Congress announced that vaccine injuries and deaths are real and provided that vaccine-injured children and their families would be financially compensated. Part of the larger Vaccine Act, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was modeled after workers’ compensation programs. It was to be a “no-fault” program. Very well. As one of the earliest “vaccine attorneys”—a very limited practice niche—I know first-hand it didn’t work that way. I have seen the injured and their families cruelly oppressed. From the passing of the legislation in 1986, the process has been rigged, one major step at a time, in favor of the vaccine-industrial complex.

Read full story...

• Attorney of 25 Years Litigating in Vaccine Court: The System is "Rigged" - Families "Cruelly Oppressed"

Mark-Wax said:

Admin said:
    The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act was passed in 1986, under the shadow of multi-million dollar jury verdicts against the makers of the Diphtheria Pertussis and Tetanus (DPT) vaccine. Congress announced that vaccine injuries and deaths are real and provided that vaccine-injured children and their families would be financially compensated. Part of the larger Vaccine Act, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was modeled after workers’ compensation programs. It was to be a “no-fault” program. Very well. As one of the earliest “vaccine attorneys”—a very limited practice niche—I know first-hand it didn’t work that way. I have seen the injured and their families cruelly oppressed. From the passing of the legislation in 1986, the process has been rigged, one major step at a time, in favor of the vaccine-industrial complex.
    Our family is one of many who have been denied due process. You can read the cases of Wax v. Aventis and subsequent Wax v. H.H.S. and connect the dots. I am trying hard to bring legislation in the Congress to correct this unconstitutional disregard for our basic rights. Our son is a totally disabled adult, requiring 24/7 supervision with no independent life skills. The law calls it "incompetent." How may thousands like us have been "sacrificed?" Money, greed and indifference are the domain of the Pharma complex and their shills in government. Where is the outrage?

Mark, thank you for your efforts to correct this injustice. The 1986 legislation, though well intended, has caused more harm than good and allows vaccine manufacturers to make unsafe products with no fear of liability. This lack of accountability has created an industry that is corrupt, immoral, and destroying our children's health. It will be parents like you and I that reclaim our freedom from mandatory vaccination and end this insanity. Governments and media have been bought and are no longer warriors for truth or justice. This is the modern civil rights movement.

Admin said:

Our family is one of many who have been denied due process. You can read the cases of Wax v. Aventis and subsequent Wax v. H.H.S. and connect the dots. I am trying hard to bring legislation in the Congress to correct this unconstitutional disregard for our basic rights. Our son is a totally disabled adult, requiring 24/7 supervision with no independent life skills. The law calls it "incompetent." How may thousands like us have been "sacrificed?" Money, greed and indifference are the domain of the Pharma complex and their shills in government. Where is the outrage?

Bravo for telling it like it is! The fact that you drew some flak from trolling pro-vaccine shills shows you had dangerously approached the target - the government supported vaccine industrial complex. Isn't it strange that a fugitive

BTW - why hasn't the Department of Justice extradited Paul Thorsen who stole over a million dollars from the CDC in addition to the money he had received for a FALSE STUDY "proving" vaccines don't cause autism? Seems like key government agencies are covering each others' backs. Trial records would prove his CDC contracted study FALSE!