• Medically Kidnapped Senior Citizen's Health Deteriorating in Missouri, Wife of 44 Years Forbidden to Help

It is going on four years since Charley Taylor has been held against his will in a nursing home under the control of a conservator. This is despite having two doctors say that he is competent. It has been a month since his wife Helen has been banned from the nursing home, and the couple is heartbroken. Since that day, Charley’s health has significantly declined, according to his wife Helen. Helen said that her husband has been “throwing up non-stop” since she was ordered off the premises indefinitely, or risk being arrested. She said: "He’s as weak as a kitten, I can’t hardly even understand him. When he talks to me, I’ve got to ask over and over what he said, because he’s so weak."

Read full story...

• Medically Kidnapped Senior Citizen's Health Deteriorating in Missouri, Wife of 44 Years Forbidden to Help

he needs (brand removed) fresh squeesed orange juice to raise blood sugar, traditional medicinal chamomile/lavender tea to rid nauseousness and he needs wife and we should be able to choose our care not doctors. that would make us a slave to drs who have killed trillions or millions give power back to us and let us choose our own life or slavery is not over yet

Admin said:

It is going on four years since Charley Taylor has been held against his will in a nursing home under the control of a conservator. This is despite having two doctors say that he is competent. It has been a month since his wife Helen has been banned from the nursing home, and the couple is heartbroken. Since that day, Charley’s health has significantly declined, according to his wife Helen. Helen said that her husband has been “throwing up non-stop” since she was ordered off the premises indefinitely, or risk being arrested. She said: "He’s as weak as a kitten, I can’t hardly even understand him. When he talks to me, I’ve got to ask over and over what he said, because he’s so weak."

check out garynull.com prn.fm