• Is Alabama DHR "Offer" to Young Mother Blackmail? Give Up Your Daughter and We Will Not Take Your Other Children

Her court-appointed attorney called it "an offer." Haly Boothe calls it "blackmail." She was devastated by the choice that met her when she went to Shelby County Family Court in Alabama. Her family has been fighting to get 10 month old baby Avyonna back from state custody ever since the Department of Human Resources (DHR) social workers came to the hospital 3 days after her baby was born and took the newborn baby girl from her mother's breast. At the time, they told her that the reason that they were taking the baby was because the state already had her other 2 children, children that were born to her when she herself was in foster care. She and her grandparents have maintained that the real reason the first 2 children were kept by the state was because she was a foster child when she had them. The choice that was presented to Haly on Friday lends credence to that assertion. "So let me get this straight, DHR said my only option is to let Avyonna get adopted and they will drop all of the child support and ANY FUTURE children I have DHR will not take?"

Read full story...

• Is Alabama DHR "Offer" to Young Mother Blackmail? Give Up Your Daughter and We Will Not Take Your Other Children

Anna said:

Admin said:
    Her court-appointed attorney called it "an offer." Haly Boothe calls it "blackmail." She was devastated by the choice that met her when she went to Shelby County Family Court in Alabama. Her family has been fighting to get 10 month old baby Avyonna back from state custody ever since the Department of Human Resources (DHR) social workers came to the hospital 3 days after her baby was born and took the newborn baby girl from her mother's breast. At the time, they told her that the reason that they were taking the baby was because the state already had her other 2 children, children that were born to her when she herself was in foster care. She and her grandparents have maintained that the real reason the first 2 children were kept by the state was because she was a foster child when she had them. The choice that was presented to Haly on Friday lends credence to that assertion. "So let me get this straight, DHR said my only option is to let Avyonna get adopted and they will drop all of the child support and ANY FUTURE children I have DHR will not take?"
    who the hell do these people think they are... its this corrupt family court system ... there needs to be an awareness to this corruption... violating rights left and right and getting away with it... next they will be coming for your children and you weren't raised in a foster home... America is setting itself up for a complete takeover by fascist government.. it is on its way...

THATS WHY WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER I HAVE HAD THIS VERY THING HAPPEN TO ME HERE IT IS 5 YEARS LATER IVE HAD 3 CHILDREN SINCE THEN AND JUST HAD MY 3RD CHILD AND THEY ARE BACK AT THE HOSPITAL HARASSING ME AGAIN. I TOO WAS ALSO A FOSTER CHILD THEY TURNED ME INTO A STATISTIC UNFORTUNATELY AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY CRIMES WERE WHEN DHR GOT INVOLVED I WAS BEING ABUSED MY HUSBAND AND I WAS POOR WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY DO WE LIVE IN THAT PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON THE POOR????

She needs Black's law dictionary. Technically, the LEGAL definition of blackmail, lawyer is right... see words have two meanings. The one we use every day, and the meaning used in court.

http://thelawdictionary.org/color-of-office/

COLOR OF OFFICE

An act unjustly done by the countenance of an office, being grounded upon corruption, to which the office Is as a shadow and color. ... A claim or assumption of right to do an act by virtue of an office, made by a person who is legally destitute of any such right.

From now I recommend the young woman record all conversations with her attorney (look up state law on it) and when this is over file a complaint with the state bar.

I wonder how much that court appointed attorney will make from the adoption? Remember a court appointed attorney works for those that sign their paycheck, NOT YOU.

Jen-Dieleman- said:

can you guys please contact me I have a letter from London CAS in London Ontario Canada where they told me that I had to give up my son or they were taking all my kids and they did! I have written proof & I was just awarded $18,000 & told to file a civil law suit against London CAS I have my son just not my other kids now you can call me at [phone number removed for privacy]

You can contact Medical Kidnap here- https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

can you guys please contact me I have a letter from London CAS in London Ontario Canada where they told me that I had to give up my son or they were taking all my kids and they did! I have written proof & I was just awarded $18,000 & told to file a civil law suit against London CAS I have my son just not my other kids now you can call me at [phone number removed for privacy]

Exactly what they told my daughter. Also they said if she didn't sign take future children sickening.

You can write to the various elected officials, here:

• Alabama Governor Robert Bentley: State Capitol N-104, 600 Dexter Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36130-2751; Fax:(334)353-0004; Phone: (334)242-7100; Email: governorrobertbentley@governor.state.al.us; Web: http://www.governor.state.al.us
    • Representative Mac McCutcheon: 11 South Union Street, Suite 519-A, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7668; Email: mac.mccutcheon@speaker.alhouse.gov; Email: c.mac.mccutcheon@gmail.com
    • Representative Connie C. Rowe: 11 South Union Street, Suite 537-E, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7595; Email: connie.rowe@alhouse.gov
    • District Attorney Lyn Head: 714 Greensboro Avenue, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401; Phone: (205) 349-1252 ext.424; Email: main@tuscaloosada.com; Email: dacs@tuscco.com; Email: questions@paroles.alabama.gov
    • Senator Greg J. Reed: 11 South Union Street, Suite 726, Montgomery, AL 36130-4600; Phone: 334-242-7894; Email: greg.reed@alsenate.gov
    • Representative Chris England: 11 South Union Street, Suite 539-B, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7703; Email: cengland1@hotmail.com
    • Director Paul Vincent: The Child Welfare Policy and Practice Group, 428 East Jefferson Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104; Phone: 334-264-8300; Fax: 334-264-8310; Email: pv@childwelfaregroup.org
    • Attorney Adrienne LaBudde: LaBudde and Russell, 1212 Wilmer Avenue, Anniston, Alabama 36202-1924; Phone: (256) 238-0207
    • Foster Parent Advocate Martha Hooper: 1091 County Road 1659, Cullman, AL 35058; Phone: 256-796-0582; Phone: 256-507-3274; Email: frogmh@aol.com
    • Executive Director Chris Newlin: National Children's Advocacy Center, 210 Pratt Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801; Phone: 256-533-5437; Fax: 256-534-6883; Email: cnewlin@nationalcac.org
    • Commissioner Nancy Buckner: State Department of Human Resources, S. Gordon Persons Building, 2nd Floor, 50 Ripley Street, Montgomery, AL 36130; Phone: (334) 242-1160; Email: Nancy.Buckner@dhr.alabama.gov
    • Alabama Attorney General, Executive Division: 501 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36104; Phone: 334-242-7300
    • Alabama Attorney General, Legislative Affairs Section: Post Office Box 300152, Montgomery, Alabama 36130; Fax: 334-242-7458; Phone: 334-353-1082

FYI, at least one of the offices that did respond to my letters regarding the Alabama DHR's abuses did not even know that they were tasked with oversight of the Alabama DHR. Thus, you might need to educate them about their DHR oversight responsibilities (e.g., Executive Order 11).

AnswersFromGod.com

You can write to the various elected officials, here:

• Alabama Governor Robert Bentley: State Capitol N-104, 600 Dexter Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36130-2751; Fax:(334)353-0004; Phone: (334)242-7100; Email: governorrobertbentley@governor.state.al.us; Web: http://www.governor.state.al.us
    • Representative Mac McCutcheon: 11 South Union Street, Suite 519-A, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7668; Email: mac.mccutcheon@speaker.alhouse.gov; Email: c.mac.mccutcheon@gmail.com
    • Representative Connie C. Rowe: 11 South Union Street, Suite 537-E, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7595; Email: connie.rowe@alhouse.gov
    • District Attorney Lyn Head: 714 Greensboro Avenue, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401; Phone: (205) 349-1252 ext.424; Email: main@tuscaloosada.com; Email: dacs@tuscco.com; Email: questions@paroles.alabama.gov
    • Senator Greg J. Reed: 11 South Union Street, Suite 726, Montgomery, AL 36130-4600; Phone: 334-242-7894; Email: greg.reed@alsenate.gov
    • Representative Chris England: 11 South Union Street, Suite 539-B, Montgomery, AL 36130-2950; Phone: 334-242-7703; Email: cengland1@hotmail.com
    • Director Paul Vincent: The Child Welfare Policy and Practice Group, 428 East Jefferson Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104; Phone: 334-264-8300; Fax: 334-264-8310; Email: pv@childwelfaregroup.org
    • Attorney Adrienne LaBudde: LaBudde and Russell, 1212 Wilmer Avenue, Anniston, Alabama 36202-1924; Phone: (256) 238-0207
    • Foster Parent Advocate Martha Hooper: 1091 County Road 1659, Cullman, AL 35058; Phone: 256-796-0582; Phone: 256-507-3274; Email: frogmh@aol.com
    • Executive Director Chris Newlin: National Children's Advocacy Center, 210 Pratt Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801; Phone: 256-533-5437; Fax: 256-534-6883; Email: cnewlin@nationalcac.org
    • Commissioner Nancy Buckner: State Department of Human Resources, S. Gordon Persons Building, 2nd Floor, 50 Ripley Street, Montgomery, AL 36130; Phone: (334) 242-1160; Email: Nancy.Buckner@dhr.alabama.gov
    • Alabama Attorney General, Executive Division: 501 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36104; Phone: 334-242-7300
    • Alabama Attorney General, Legislative Affairs Section: Post Office Box 300152, Montgomery, Alabama 36130; Fax: 334-242-7458; Phone: 334-353-1082

FYI, at least one of the offices that did respond to my letters regarding the Alabama DHR's abuses did not even know that they were tasked with oversight of the Alabama DHR. Thus, you might need to educate them about their DHR oversight responsibilities (e.g., Executive Order 11).

AnswersFromGod.com

Admin said:

No news flash here, this has been a common CPS/CFS/DHS/DCFS blackmail tactic for decades. If you "voluntarily relinguish" one child, they promise not to bother you, or take any future children from you (not true, they will still show up at the hospital and threaten you). However, if your rights are forcibly terminated, they say the will take any future children at birth and not work with you at all (true in many cases). After a parent has had a prior FORCED termination of parental rights, future children are often taken and adopted out pretty quickly. This crooked agency also commonly tells parents that if they "voluntarily relinguish" their rights, they will be allowed supervised visitation after their child is adopted, BUT they are told that if their parental rights are forcibly taken, those visits are off the table. Guess what? The adoptive parents cut off all contact no matter what you agree to with CPS. Once CPS takes a child of yours through "voluntary relinguishment" or forced terminated of parental rights, they will show up EVERYTIME you give birth to another child. Don't be fooled, you have been flagged by CPS. CPS demands that medical facilities call them when you check in to give birth. FACT. Also, you have been added to a Child Abuse/Neglect database - Whether you had founded charges or not. Whether you had criminal charges or not. This is an internal database CPS adds you to and this data can be pulled when you apply for certain types of schooling and jobs - not under a normal criminal background check. It is usually called a DHS background check.

"Voluntarily" Relinguishment - You are threatened and coerced into signing your rights away. Usually you are blackmailed and given false promises.

Forced Termination - A crooked family court judge terminates your rights to your child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail

This should help in making the determination.

That offer is bull. I agree with Haly, that offer is blackmail and everyone who has ever heard of DHR/DHS/CPS knows they all lie like rugs and do not keep their word on anything. Do not under any circumstances, have any more children unless moving out of Alabama is an option.

Admin said:

who the hell do these people think they are... its this corrupt family court system ... there needs to be an awareness to this corruption... violating rights left and right and getting away with it... next they will be coming for your children and you weren't raised in a foster home... America is setting itself up for a complete takeover by fascist government.. it is on its way...

My God who the hell are these people... We are a police state... and those who do nothing or look the other way are just as WRONG.. as the people who have given themselves this authority to take away people's children... Maybe if she had not been raised in "heartless" foster homes.. you fill in the blank... you know what...next they are coming after your children and you weren't even raised in a foster home... be ready because this pattern of taking children is just the beginning...