• Science Teacher Found Guilty of Professional Misconduct for Proving Vaccines are Toxic in Science Lab

In March 2015, science teacher Timothy Sullivan approached public health nurses administering vaccines to high school students at his school in Waterford, Ontario, Canada and asked whether they had appropriately informed the students about the potential risks of the shots they were giving. He noted that the teenagers were required to give informed consent and the nurses, therefore, had the obligation to make sure they were fully informed. Mr. Sullivan also made the point that, “some of the components in the vaccines were deemed ‘toxic’ in his science lab.” The nurse allegedly answered that they alerted parents and teens about common vaccine risks like fever or soreness at the injection site and she claimed that “a screening tool allows nurses to assess if there are any underlying conditions that would trigger a more serious reaction among students” and added that “the risk of death from receiving a vaccine is so very, very rare.” Mr. Sullivan has now been found guilty of professional misconduct by the disciplinary board of the Ontario College of Teachers. With the conviction of Mr. Sullivan, the college is asking for penalties including a formal reprimand, a month-long suspension, and completion of an anger management course. In deciding on the penalty phase, the board could strip Mr. Sullivan of his teaching certificate and impose fines of up to $5,000. The complaint against Mr. Sullivan holds that he was out of line in addressing the students, and that it is a parent’s place, not a teacher’s to address vaccine concerns. Mr. Sullivan said, “I teach science. You don’t just teach one side of the story.”

Read full story...

• Science Teacher Found Guilty of Professional Misconduct for Proving Vaccines are Toxic in Science Lab

I'm curious, what is this 'tool' that helps to screen whether a child might have a reaction? I've never heard of that and I'm skeptical that such a tool exists

Admin---Orissa said:

In March 2015, science teacher Timothy Sullivan approached public health nurses administering vaccines to high school students at his school in Waterford, Ontario, Canada and asked whether they had appropriately informed the students about the potential risks of the shots they were giving. He noted that the teenagers were required to give informed consent and the nurses, therefore, had the obligation to make sure they were fully informed. Mr. Sullivan also made the point that, “some of the components in the vaccines were deemed ‘toxic’ in his science lab.” The nurse allegedly answered that they alerted parents and teens about common vaccine risks like fever or soreness at the injection site and she claimed that “a screening tool allows nurses to assess if there are any underlying conditions that would trigger a more serious reaction among students” and added that “the risk of death from receiving a vaccine is so very, very rare.” Mr. Sullivan has now been found guilty of professional misconduct by the disciplinary board of the Ontario College of Teachers. With the conviction of Mr. Sullivan, the college is asking for penalties including a formal reprimand, a month-long suspension, and completion of an anger management course. In deciding on the penalty phase, the board could strip Mr. Sullivan of his teaching certificate and impose fines of up to $5,000. The complaint against Mr. Sullivan holds that he was out of line in addressing the students, and that it is a parent’s place, not a teacher’s to address vaccine concerns. Mr. Sullivan said, “I teach science. You don’t just teach one side of the story.”

There should be worldwide protests to the disciplinary board of the Ontario College of Teachers. Teachers' organisations worldwide should openly support Mr. Sullivan and make their views clear both in mainstream media and politically. Science teachers should take to the streets and demand that they teach the truth to students.

Admin---Orissa said:

NIH in 1999: Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114674/

I used to teach middle school science. People often ask me why I don't teach anymore...sadly, this story is a perfect example of why. Just as I predicted, the gestapo has grown stronger and stronger over time. So glad I got out when I did, before they could persecute me!

I totally support this teacher. Is there a link address etc to offer support.

We are so controlled here in Canada this complacency or apathy is causing us to lose freedom of choice each day.

We as Canadians are giving up our lives to the control of others whose only interest is to make money. Not for the greater good.

Wake up Canada before it's too late!!!!

I am a retired high school teacher who taught Health Science Technology education an elective which prepares students for health careers/professions. In this course medical ethics is part of the curriculum in this chapter titled "Legal Responsibilities" INFORMED CONSENT is one of the legal rights a patient has in order to make the best decision for themselves or for children under the age of 18... I taught them that they needed to know what ingredients were in vaccines, the difference between organic food and food with pesticides, I showed them videos such as "footprint" by discovery...I taught them the whole picture not just one side of the issue and taught them how they show investigate... they don't buy shoes by just what the sales person says or how pretty the they are presented they have to try them on ... and there is no medicine that is one size fits all ... that is not science... that's peddling... then if that was true why do children go to pediatricians.. why if I need heart surgery can't I have any surgeon do it??? ASK, Investigate before you say yes... and I was chastised and written up by administrators because of this... so I support Mr. Sullivan and the school board need to stop harassing good teachers.. for every 1 exceptionally good teacher is takes 13 to replace her or him...