• Will Refusing Vaccines Soon Lead to CPS Kidnapping Your Children for "Medical Neglect"?

Amidst the ever changing, controversial white waters of vaccine safety, parents who choose natural immunity are being targeted by certain members of the medical, legal and public health communities as being guilty of medical neglect. As readers of Health Impact News' MedicalKidnap.com website are fully aware, "medical neglect" is a broad term frequently used against parents who dare to disagree with doctors over the healthcare of their children, and can result in Child Protective Services (CPS) taking the children away from their families by force. The latest example of this usurping of parental rights, which is being pushed and orchestrated by vaccine extremists who insist on pushing a one-size-fits-all approach to immunity, appears in the February edition of ​the ​American Journal of Public​ Health, in an article entitled "Parental Refusal of Childhood Vaccines and Medical Neglect Laws.” The paper, authored by Efthimios Parasidis, JD, M.BE, and Douglas J. Opel, MD, MPH, sets out to examine court cases where vaccine refusal is categorized as "medical neglect" under child welfare laws.

Read full story...

• Will Refusing Vaccines Soon Lead to CPS Kidnapping Your Children for "Medical Neglect"?

Your analysis of vaccines would be closer to the truth, if you factored in the people pushing these want global sterilization. They already control the money so profit is not their initial motivation. And yes, if all received vaccines, any study factoring vaccinated versus non-vaccinated would be moot. Don't they already do similar with injecting people with saline and vaccines for comparison?

"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation continues to execute a fanatical push toward mass vaccination,.." and - one might as well add - "...towards the mass extinction of the human race."

When I contemplate the fanatical Insistance that each and every person and child be vaccinated no matter what... I keep coming to the question: WHY???!!! Making money selling vaccines, of course, but why each and every person without exception? Then I reflect on the comparison studies comparing the vaccinated to the unvaccinated, and figure that there is the answer: to prevent that type study from taking place. And why would someone want to prevent a study that they should believe will of course show the wondrous nature of their product? Right, they wouldn't. Thus, in my mind, the more vehement the drive to vaccinate each and every person, the more the driven person conveys their guilty knowledge that their product has harmed people. And not just a few people; millions and millions of people, and the number grows every minute each day. The least evil purpose I can come up with is that the purpose is to cover up the fact that vaccines have harmed and will harm millions of people.

I'm very middle aged now. I remember back in the 1986, when prop 65 passed in California, requiring warning labels on all products that had toxic chemicals in them. Wow, we fought so hard for that law! We thought manufacturers would be ashamed to have the warning on their product and would switch to non-toxic alternatives. But f course the outcome has been complete junk. The outcome has been that everything has a prop 65 label on it; there are big warning labels right on the front of the grocery store itself! The labels are so ubiquitous that they are meaningless.

I recently noticed for the first time a label on General Mills Rice Chex announcing the possible presence of GMOs in that product, on account of the commercial sugar contained in it. My sense is that, after all of the years and years of battling to get GMOs labeled, finally labeling will become the law, and then every food product will get the label that it "might" have GMOs in it. This will once again make distinguishing the effects of eating GMOs impossible to discern, and the avoidance of them a matter of eating only home-grown foods.

I think creating the inability to make meaningful distinctions is just what is behind this incredible drive to vaccinate each and every person on planet earth. If we can't tell what happens if you DON'T get the vaccines, then we can't tell what IS the effect of getting the vaccines. A perfect heads-I-win, tails-you-lose scenario. So familiar. So dispair-inducing!

Someone wrote that we should write to our elected officials letting them know that our last chance to not vaccinate was under attack. But that of course is exactly the purpose of the noose-tightening laws! That will of course not persuade any legislators. I almost thought that maybe the person who advocated writing such letters was mainly trying to develop an address list of families to sic CPS on!