• German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist's Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist

A recent episode in Germany created a stir in the field of microbiology when microbiologist Dr. Stefan Lanka claimed he would award anyone 100,000 Euros who could prove the existence of the measles virus. At first it appeared he had lost. But Dr. Lanka took his loss to a higher court with more experts and the backing of two independent laboratories. He wound up not having to pay. It turned out that the “proof” provided was a composite of several different electron microscope images. And the composite involved different components of damaged cells. The composite could not be duplicated. The German Federal Supreme Court confirmed that there was not enough evidence to prove the existence of the measles virus. So how are they making MMR vaccines with attenuated measles viruses? In this article Paul Fassa looks at the history and controversy surrounding Louis Pasteur's germ theory and looks at other competing theories of disease of his time, and asks the question: Could there be something wrong with the Germ Theory?

Read full story...

• German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist's Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist

Alysa-Mulcahy said:

Very interesting article! I have a question though, if the following statement is true, "Saying AIDS is not from a virus but by simply running out one’s inner terrain to the max and destroying oneself with lifestyle choices and the high use of legal “poppers” (amyl nitrite) was just unacceptable." How would this apply to children that contract the disease?

Alysa-Mulcahy, The first thing to know is that a person (child or adult) who is diagnosed as "HIV+", that is done using a test that does not test for the presence of HIV or any other virus. The test conclusions are based on markers which someone decided are associated with HIV. In other words, the HIV test is based on assumptions, but in fact, does not prove the existence of HIV. Scientists such as Lanka and Duesberg point out that, if HIV exists, it should be able to be isolated in a lab according to Koch's Postulates, the standard for virus isolation. The fact that this has never been done, even after 100s of billions of dollars have been pumped into HIV/AIDS research, is a pretty strong indicator that it doesn't exist. Certainly, the burden of proof should be on the people claiming it's existence. And because of the nature of the HIV test itself, all positive results are false positives. The best intro to this topic is Gary Null's documentary (available on YouTube) called Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS

I was discouraged from clicking your link before I clicked a second time. Damn censorship. Thank you Health Impact News.See>>>

Leaving Facebook

We're just checking that you want to follow a link to this website: http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/german-federal-su...

Marsha said:

I was discouraged from clicking your link before I clicked a second time. Damn censorship. Thank you Health Impact News.See>>>

Leaving Facebook
    We're just checking that you want to follow a link to this website: http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/german-federal-su...

Thanks for letting us know about the Facebook message. And thanks for following through to reading the article!

Alysa-Mulcahy said:

Very interesting article! I have a question though, if the following statement is true, "Saying AIDS is not from a virus but by simply running out one’s inner terrain to the max and destroying oneself with lifestyle choices and the high use of legal “poppers” (amyl nitrite) was just unacceptable." How would this apply to children that contract the disease?

Very interesting Question: So what is the answer? Is it that FNS/FAS in the child applies? i.e. Foetal Narcotic Syndrome/Foetal Alcoholic Syndrome damaging (his/hers) immune system . But then also, how has AIDS been acquired by innocents from such as a dentist?

instead of FIGHTING disease (which is just a reflection of health weakness), we need to STRENGTHEN our health. Common sense!
    What angers me is, that when searching the Internet, all those sponsored "science" blogs and "Debunked" web sites (paid by the pharma corporations), written by strongly opinionated writers (or trolls) who label anyone critical as Quack or pseudo scientific or anti vaxxer.
    The BBC or other media report NOTHING. Criticising our fear based pharma mafia business would endanger the advertising revenue, so no journalist dares to write about this.

the body makes its own medicine

Take Mushrooms for example; they mostly will only grow within a dead, diseased or dying medium like a tree.

Thanks for a fascinating article and succinct historical overview! It's easy in today's western medicine culture to forget that the germ theory is just that: a "theory". Germs take up residence in a body that is out of balance to begin with; healthy bodies keep germs in check naturally.