• How to Cure Cancer, Autism, and other Neurodegenerative Diseases without Toxic Drugs

Effective treatments for chronic illnesses such as cancer do not need to be expensive and they don’t need to have life-threatening side effects. In Part 1 of this two part article I reviewed the positive results of a research study for cancer treatment that combined the ketogenic diet, Bravo Yogurt, and a newly formulated macrophage activating factor called Rerum. Research showed that this immunotherapeutic approach has successfully reversed late stage cancer. This same approach has proven to be effective for treating autism and neurodegenerative diseases as well as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and chronic Lyme. In this second article we will look at the specific details about how we can use the ketogenic diet, Bravo yogurt, and Rerum for the treatment of various illnesses.

Read full story...

• How to Cure Cancer, Autism, and other Neurodegenerative Diseases without Toxic Drugs

Where is the best place to purchase Bravo yogurt started with rerum? Thank you!!!

Christina- said:

Where is the best place to purchase Bravo yogurt started with rerum? Thank you!!!

Hi @Christina, while we cannot list a specific vendor, a search online should provide results, as stated in the article:

"My final comment has to do with those who wish to obtain GcMAF, Goleic, Rerum, or Bravo Yogurt starter. Please proceed carefully. There are many sources on the internet, which say they are selling these products, but are actually selling products of unknown origin. This is especially true for GcMAF and Goleic, which are made from human blood.

Personally, if I wanted to use a macrophage activating compound, then I would choose Bravo yogurt. If I was seriously ill and needed more intense therapy, then I would use Rerum. The older generation GcMAF and Goleic products are still effective, however, but their authenticity is often hard to verify. Bravo Yogurt and Rerum do not have a potential risk of unknown contamination from blood.

Currently, Bravo Yogurt starter is manufactured in Switzerland and is sold online by just a couple vendors in the U.S. and is not hard to obtain.

Rerum can be purchased directly from Germany."