• Media Wars: Google Blacklists Alternative Health Site NaturalNews.com

Health Impact News exists because much of the information we publish cannot be found in the mainstream corporate media. I personally started publishing on the Internet back in 2000 while living in the Philippines, being one of the first to educate the public the truth about coconut oil and saturated fats. Later, we expanded to other topic areas and Health Impact News was born. One of the oldest and largest websites on the Internet publishing health information not found in the mainstream media is Natural News. Mike Adams is the founder of Natural News. I know Mike Adams, and consider him my friend. And while his style of journalism might be different than Health Impact News, he is an honest man, and one of the most brilliant people I have ever met. This week, he reported that forces have been threatening him and trying to blackmail him into discrediting Alex Jones, another leader in the Independent Media who reaches millions of people every day, and is a President Trump supporter. When Mr. Adams refused, and instead published the threat, he reports that his entire website was blacklisted by Google, which he alleges removed 140,000 pages of his website from its index.

Read full story...

Admin said:

Health Impact News exists because much of the information we publish cannot be found in the mainstream corporate media. I personally started publishing on the Internet back in 2000 while living in the Philippines, being one of the first to educate the public the truth about coconut oil and saturated fats. Later, we expanded to other topic areas and Health Impact News was born. One of the oldest and largest websites on the Internet publishing health information not found in the mainstream media is Natural News. Mike Adams is the founder of Natural News. I know Mike Adams, and consider him my friend. And while his style of journalism might be different than Health Impact News, he is an honest man, and one of the most brilliant people I have ever met. This week, he reported that forces have been threatening him and trying to blackmail him into discrediting Alex Jones, another leader in the Independent Media who reaches millions of people every day, and is a President Trump supporter. When Mr. Adams refused, and instead published the threat, he reports that his entire website was blacklisted by Google, which he alleges removed 140,000 pages of his website from its index.

The main problem is we now have 2 sides of this - both claiming THEY are the 'real' news. I have read & listened to many, many sites over the past 15 yrs or so & I believe that MOST of the time the MSM are reporting facts. There is obviously a political bias depending who you are listening to, but that is always very clear. Our problem is with people like Alex Jones who is a nut, and the religious sites which I always ignore since they have vested interests. I have a belief-with-caution in Geoengineering, in Drug company manipulation for profit - (& vaccine-pushing) hence Mike Adams is often correct, even the UFO issue (something is happening !!! ) but I loathe Trump, who I now see as being manipulated by Bannon towards his dream of a Dictatorship Putin-style, and the most dangerous thing happening right now. I believe the Republicans are falling into a terrible pit 'just following along' with this because they are narco-happy at their power - they will live to regret this, just watch ! I am certain that there will be moves by this new administration to censor the internet & we will all lose out because only their half of the story will be shown to the public, and the current media is partially to blame for this big move towards totalitarianism because they have been subtly pushing the Corporation's view of things - now we are in real danger from Bannon's new takeover - he is tied to the group reported on here -

{{{{{{www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/behind-the-internets-dark-anti-democracy-movement/516243/}}}}}}

God help us all !

vcragain said:

Admin said:
    The main problem is we now have 2 sides of this - both claiming THEY are the 'real' news. I have read & listened to many, many sites over the past 15 yrs or so & I believe that MOST of the time the MSM are reporting facts. There is obviously a political bias depending who you are listening to, but that is always very clear. Our problem is with people like Alex Jones who is a nut, and the religious sites which I always ignore since they have vested interests. I have a belief-with-caution in Geoengineering, in Drug company manipulation for profit - (& vaccine-pushing) hence Mike Adams is often correct, even the UFO issue (something is happening !!! ) but I loathe Trump, who I now see as being manipulated by Bannon towards his dream of a Dictatorship Putin-style, and the most dangerous thing happening right now. I believe the Republicans are falling into a terrible pit 'just following along' with this because they are narco-happy at their power - they will live to regret this, just watch ! I am certain that there will be moves by this new administration to censor the internet & we will all lose out because only their half of the story will be shown to the public, and the current media is partially to blame for this big move towards totalitarianism because they have been subtly pushing the Corporation's view of things - now we are in real danger from Bannon's new takeover - he is tied to the group reported on here -
    {{{{{{www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/behind-the-internets-dark-anti-democracy-movement/516243/}}}}}}

God help us all !

" I believe that MOST of the time the MSM are reporting facts."

I have to disagree with you there. I think the last election coverage proved that they were not reporting facts, and several stories since the election in the mainstream media have been exposed as false as well.

The bigger problem is censorship. Because of the corporate interests, much of the news is never actually reported.

Remember the quote by the famous Walter Cronkite:

A handful of us determine what will be on the evening news broadcasts, or, for that matter, in the New York Times or Washington Post or Wall Street Journal…. Indeed it is a handful of us with this awesome power… a strongly editorial power.

…we must decide which news items out of hundreds available we are going to expose that day. And those [news stories] available to us already have been culled and re-culled by persons far outside our control.

“Rockefeller and the Global Media Censors,” - https://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/globalism/rockefeller.htm

Editor, Health Impact News

Admin said:

What would you say is the best way we can respond to this in order to help? Should we try a google search or try pulling up the website numerous times? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! This has gone way too far and we need to act on this situation else this will continue to worsen. I moved from the continent of facebook about three years ago, so please do not suggest posting there :o) The Lord bless you for all you do!