• Dr. Paul Thomas: "INSANE" that Media Does Not Want a Commission on Vaccine Safety

Dr. Paul Thomas, M.D., is a board certified pediatrician with a thriving medical practice in Oregon. He is neither anti-vaccine nor pro-vaccine. His belief, which today tragically is a minority view among physicians, is that the health of our children should come first, and that everyone should want safe vaccines. In this video, he takes on the mainstream media for condemning President Trump and his desire to appoint a vaccine safety committee. He asks: "They don't want to find out if there's a problem with our vaccines?" Apparently not. Journalistic values and standards for investigating the truth seem to be sorely missing in the mainstream media's coverage of vaccines.

Read full story...

• Dr. Paul Thomas: "INSANE" that Media Does Not Want a Commission on Vaccine Safety

"Dr. Paul Thomas, M.D., is a board certified pediatrician with a thriving medical practice in Oregon. He is neither anti-vaccine nor pro-vaccine. His belief, which today tragically is a minority view among physicians, is that the health of our children should come first, and that everyone should want safe vaccines."

Anyone clamouring for "safe" vaccines is in my opinion grossly misinformed. Vaccines are chemical and biological agents and are as such by their very nature unsafe, and cannot be made safe. Even the US Supreme Court has acknowledged that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe." The concept of "safe vaccines" is consequently a pipe dream, and yet another way of perpetuating the myth that vaccines prevent diseases, that they are necessary and that safe versions of vaccines should be used for the public good.

Nothing could be further from the truth. As anyone who has studied the true history of vaccination knows, vaccination has been a failure, a fraud and an ongoing disaster right from its very beginning in 1796, starting with Edward Jenner's barbaric and ineffective cowpox vaccine against smallpox. Unfortunately most people have subscribed to the lie promoted by those who profit from this despicable racket that vaccination is a triumph of medical science, which has eradicated smallpox and vanquished polio.

So, no Dr. Thomas, I do not agree that I should want safe vaccines, because that would make me deluded like you are. What I want is for the entire vaccine industry to be shut down for good to once and for all put an end to this medical fraud and child abuse, and for the vaccine pushers to be held accountable for their crimes against humankind in a court of law. In the meantime, all parents need to wake up to the fact that each and every vaccine may destroy their child's life and that to keep their child vaccine-free is the only safe and sane option.