• California Attorney Shawn McMillan on Why He Fights CPS: "They're Stealing Kids"

California civil rights attorney Shawn McMillan recently sat down and spoke with Tammi Stefano of the National Safe Child show regarding his work in litigating against corruption within Child Protection Services (CPS). McMillan gained national headlines at the end of 2016 in a case against Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) when a jury awarded his client, Rafaelina Duval, $3.1 million in damages for wrongfully seizing her child. In this interview with Tammi Stefano, McMillan explains how he makes his living by exclusively suing county and state agencies that are involved in child abuse investigations, and violate parents' and children's Constitutional rights by misrepresenting facts to the court, either when they remove the children from the home, or afterwards. When Stefano asks McMillan why he does this, why he is so passionate about it, McMillan states: "They're stealing kids."

Read full story...

• California Attorney Shawn McMillan on Why He Fights CPS: "They're Stealing Kids"

Needing-help said:

Admin said:
    California civil rights attorney Shawn McMillan recently sat down and spoke with Tammi Stefano of the National Safe Child show regarding his work in litigating against corruption within Child Protection Services (CPS). McMillan gained national headlines at the end of 2016 in a case against Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) when a jury awarded his client, Rafaelina Duval, $3.1 million in damages for wrongfully seizing her child. In this interview with Tammi Stefano, McMillan explains how he makes his living by exclusively suing county and state agencies that are involved in child abuse investigations, and violate parents' and children's Constitutional rights by misrepresenting facts to the court, either when they remove the children from the home, or afterwards. When Stefano asks McMillan why he does this, why he is so passionate about it, McMillan states: "They're stealing kids."
    I've have been dealing with Orange County social services for over 2yrs now. I am now being told that as of July they want to terminate my right to 2 of my 4 children. The judge & social services have nothing saying that I harmed my child, according to the court they don't need anything to prove I did it, just that it happened in my care is enough to warrant termination. But yet, I have done everything the court has asked of me. Went to all the parenting classes, the abuse classes & have even seen 3 different therapists because every time I complete a course they say it isn't good enough & want me to see a different one. Also have sat thru 2 different 730 evals.
    Yet they still want to just throw my children to the wolves. Either keep them in a foster home who is physically, emotionally & mentally harming my 4 children or send them to their drug addicted father's who have warrants out for their arrest & in the last 2yrs have done NOTHING the court has asked of them. Literally refusing to do their services.
    I see my children every week, have done everything asked of me and have no warrants. I do not use drugs or drink but yet Orange County is refusing to give me my children.
    There have been numerous ER Cps workers called on the current placement of the children & even these women have told me that by now my children should have been returned to my care. I am at a loss for words right now. My next court hearing is June & a month later I lose all rights to my babys. I am fighting a war that alone I can not win. I need help. Please someone help me fight against OC SSA.

DDo u take cases in missouri ?

Admin said:

I've have been dealing with Orange County social services for over 2yrs now. I am now being told that as of July they want to terminate my right to 2 of my 4 children. The judge & social services have nothing saying that I harmed my child, according to the court they don't need anything to prove I did it, just that it happened in my care is enough to warrant termination. But yet, I have done everything the court has asked of me. Went to all the parenting classes, the abuse classes & have even seen 3 different therapists because every time I complete a course they say it isn't good enough & want me to see a different one. Also have sat thru 2 different 730 evals.

Yet they still want to just throw my children to the wolves. Either keep them in a foster home who is physically, emotionally & mentally harming my 4 children or send them to their drug addicted father's who have warrants out for their arrest & in the last 2yrs have done NOTHING the court has asked of them. Literally refusing to do their services.

I see my children every week, have done everything asked of me and have no warrants. I do not use drugs or drink but yet Orange County is refusing to give me my children.

There have been numerous ER Cps workers called on the current placement of the children & even these women have told me that by now my children should have been returned to my care. I am at a loss for words right now. My next court hearing is June & a month later I lose all rights to my babys. I am fighting a war that alone I can not win. I need help. Please someone help me fight against OC SSA.

Admin said:

Hi, I live on the Big island of Hawaii. I need legal counsel on the CWS corruption in my family life. Thank You.

So how do you fight judges who are basically in bed with the agencies/social workers and go right along with anything they say in their concocted reports? Who can afford to fight these glorified Nazis in robes who sit on high over you on their benches looking down their noses at you based on the exaggerated false garbage written about you along with those the court hired to examine your child and your psyche? Those reports only tell the judge what they want to hear to, move their docket along their assembly line of justice. How do you fight that? (I am in MI)

I just spent 6 months dealing with CPS, after my 12 year old son called 911 as a prank. It amazed me how quickly the agent started creating fraudulent information. She immediately went to the mother (We are separated and she is hostile to me) and recorded every single lie the mother told her. Fortunaely I have an excellent attorney who guided me through this, by indicating to the agent that I was not afraid to hire the best representation, I was able to de-escalate the issue. But the agent was clearly willing to lie to get my child and that was very disturbing to me.

I am so grateful that Shawn McMillan is doing this work, and so glad you are reporting it. This man is a hero. Why this isn't national news on everybody's lips is just beyond me.

Praying families that are just are reunited in the name of Jesus . It is heart wrenching to lose your family for no reason. 😢. I'm in Kentucky and it's happening to me. I went to court to hear a Gal attorney say he was a foster child and best interest is foster family. Judge said she dont think I want my grandson. What the heck is wrong with the crazy system stealing families.

The state agency Missouri Division of social services children services has on numerous case have placed children in protective custody under false pretense with intent to malicious prosecute for financial gain for said agency and associate of state workers. Refer to juvenile case 15Bt-Ju00100 and 15Bt-Ju00067 Butler county Mo court, Cases interred from false hotline made from former state employees that works as social workers in local hospitals named Debbie Pruett. Example of said aligns refer to the following case . In juvenile case Arianna Rose Vick, case presented due to hotline call incident #20151380341 allegations made by Debbie Pruett. Allegations being the mother tested positive , which was proven to be false by the hospitals own final lab results obtained on May 21,2015 yet Debbie Pruett was neglane to follow up on these result findings and retract her allegations, thus Neglace .After all Poplar bluff regional hospital procedure is when ever a positive result occurs those results are sent out for a final test to verify validness of the prior result, and that result is returned as final result , by the action of not following through the hospital is neglect the worker is neglect in the workers allegations .The allegations were challenged by the mother Mary Jennings at time of initial incident, the mother was proven right and were proven by the hospitals own lab results to allegations were wrong. The hospital involved in said allegations involved in this case verified on Aug. 17,2015 that the final lab reports submitted on 05/21/2015 were with held and not posted explaining why this allegation was not retracted, but false allegation still allowed the introduction of this case to the court. The legal medical record is 0001257271 and encounter number 8191273 and was not available until 08/18/2015 proof of with holding evidence and obstruction of justice involving a hospital that made allegations of child neglect and abuse. This same issue has reoccurred again with another individual at the same facility with the same worker with another child placed into state custody the mother in that incident is Emilly Luye and her child was born Jan. 12,2016 and we currently do not have the can case info because state workers stall on providing information an take almost a year to provide case info. This is burden of proof of history of intent to defraud federal funding obtained by state agency while state agency is in violations of civil rights. Civil rights such as denial of due process, civil right violation of malicious intent to malicious prosecute

This is one thing Trump should put on his list for defunding. The kidnapping wouldn't last long after that.

I hope he watches his back and other members of his family, because CPS will attack them because this attorney is fighting them, That happened to the attorney that we had, They trashed his car, threatened his children, made false charges against him and got him disbarred, he won against CPS in an other case where they had to pay out millions, They are EVIL people that will stop at nothing to attack them all in the name of MONEY!! There are cases in the news showing the corruption nation wide, With no checks that will keep them from breaking the law, they will continue to keep on kidnapping our children, They can not police them selves, The nations police forces know this and created the Office of internal affairs to investigate problems, and they are separate from the police, CPS needs this very badly to keep there lawlessness in check. The state and local police will back up CPS no matter any proof of wrong doing, just CPS'S word on it, This has to be stopped!!!!