• Arkansas Senator Issues "Child Welfare Manifesto" - Child Abuse Perpetrated by the State Must Stop

On December 26, 2016, Senator Alan Clark posted to his Facebook page his vision for Child Protective Services, which he has entitled "Child Welfare Manifesto." In it, he acknowledges the great harm that is being done to children in the name of protecting them, and gives some common sense considerations that lawmakers in every state would do well to pay attention to as they examine the Child Protective Services agency and its impact on the families in their state.

Read full story...

• Arkansas Senator Issues "Child Welfare Manifesto" - Child Abuse Perpetrated by the State Must Stop

Taking children from their families should require the HIGHEST level of legal scrutiny. Instead, it takes one of the lowest--the mere word of a wet-behind-the-ears-brand-spanking-new "case worker" that a family is doing something he/she disapproves of (without any evidence of harm to a child) will do. I definitely appreciate the attention brought on this issue by the Representative. But let's be honest--legislatures are to blame as well, by enacting wishy-washy, inexact, vague laws to try to avoid boxing someone in to a strict standard. Well, folks, when it comes to taking children away from their parents, law enforcement SHOULD BE BOXED IN. This baloney of ignoring Constitutional requirements the boot because of "what if" scaremongering must stop--because we've gone way past "what if" the government could just swoop in and steal your children for nothing, and children are being abused, neglected, and killed because of it.

To all here. Do you all find it very odd that this fine person was never mentioned on this hypocrite Catholic run so called 'Eagle Forum' that Nancy Schaeffer was a member of and I believe a president of the Georgia branch ?

I contacted Schaeffer concerning the horrific criminal acts by the racketeering idiot pile of sh_t of a Government upon me under 6 different presidents from 1977-present although Carter and Reagan may not have known about this insane matters since 1977. I did not know the depths of the secret society insane racketeering Roman Catholic Church involvement until March of 2016 which even caused super hypocrite Ernst to get further involved maliciously destroying me with fake Federal legislation April of 2016 in insane attempts to destroy me for Cheryl Billmeyer et al and the Roman Catholic Church.

I contacted Mrs Schaeffer for ,myself and someone who I thought was a friend called shreddedsociety on You Tube someone name Sonya Devivo. This person turned into a back stabber and got her kid back just to destroy me for helping her??. This shows you all the depths of insane racketeering and corruption I am up against and even You Tube and Google being involved destroying me now and Google is sabatoging my business by not putting me on Google places., complete f ____idiots. This Sonya Devivo was sold out to the Devil after destroying me.

Mrs Schaeffer called me and left a message and also emailed me in 2010. Shortly after she was killed by garbage and sh_t , the same garbage and sh_t that is going to kill me shortly as well. I tried to send a email to this site just before this post , at a Burger King Wifi and it would not let me so I am going to send it at this time on a different computer , if it makes it. My conclusion is Nancy Schaeffer and her husband were murdered by killers associated with the Catholic Church and Lawyer Bars of this nation. The Catholic Church runs the Lawyers Bars of this nation and 80 percent of the lawyer bars operate as a racketeering enterprise and something John F. Kennedy was going to stop with the racketeering statutes. The Catholic Church viciously tried to get a church/state operation in this country when he was President and he saved us all by his speeches and creation of the racketeering statutes created by Him and his Brother Robert Kennedy in 1961 (The year I was born and now even birth certificate falsified by the Idiot scum so called 'church").

Go to my website and see the whore of revelation in action upon me , the evil idiot of a 'church' hoping to somehow try to save face in anyway it can including the Pope recently mentioning abortion now being 'forgivable. Read how the Gov, insane, idiot lawyers, judges, cops etc all involved insanely justifying the Roman Catholic Church and the whole Town of Dubuqueer IA. since 1978 upon me. Yes, insanely calling me a 'Rapist' for a Cheryl Billmeyer and Family hypocrites , in order for the garbage to stay in the catholic Church after she had an abortion in 1977.

Basically she left me 2.5 years later for her family and then went on to have 3 more pregnancies , two more abortions and a child out of wedlock. Yet, allowed to stay in that church and a catholic high school the whole time?? Can you all imagine how terribly this i8nsane evil 'church' destroyed me on paper but I was never charged of anything? I threatened to sue the idiot town of Dubuqueer Iowa in 1989 and was destroyed by them all , all the way in Florida in 1990 onward and ever since. Just think of the evil web of sh__t I would have opened on them all if I could have sued them somehow then ?

Now they have all literally desimated my whole life, stealing, assaulting, robbing, slandering, imprisoning, destroying me in the most cowardly ways know to man. I also just today tried to reach Hudgens (Georgia Insurance Commissioner) who is mentioned on online trying to expose the Schaeffer killings and I have been set up and harassed by lunatics left and right, Two blacks at first then transferring me to a nutcase who claims to be a 'call center'. I do not believe you will get this Hudgens help any longer, it remains to be seen?

To all here and the creators of this site Nancy Schaeffer was definitely murdered and it was the Lawyer Bars and Catholic Church who perpetrated this. The Pilgrims fled England to get away from the same type of murderous acts by the insane evil church/state of England and its lawyer bar run idiot infested Star Courts. Basically this insane nation has the same racketeering enterprise legal system here and protected by Public Law 101-647 , insane polititians, FBI sh_t of the Universe, NSA garbage scum of the earth etc.

Go to my website and see the most idiotic insane evil racketeering by a whole Gov and Roman Catholic idiot 'church' on just one human being in the history of this country and maybe all of mankind. God/Jesus alone has kept me alive. Also, the Roman Catholic Church all the sudden forgiving abortion is a result of the whole idiot murderous town of Dubuqueer Iowa and Catholic Church now caught violating their own Catholic church cannons (As I was once catholic and know) and many state and federal statutes trying to kill me in the process, compete idiot sh__t of the earth. Thanks for listening and google my website http://www.kw-roadside-services.com/index.html and read the first 4 paragraphs and the last 4-5 and get a immediate look at what they killers perpetrated on me. Thanks Kevin Wiederhold

Linda said:

This article posted of Senator Alan Clark has been the most positive message I have read in support of families that suffer from DHHS's extreme and overwhelming over controlled use of authoritative power! The corruption within the court systems and their actors/attorneys must support the needs of their clients and not their wallets! Our daughter was not protected. She came back after 3 1/2 years of shear torment living within multiple residential treatment facilities. She was wrongfully removed in Michigan! She suffered criminal sexual assaults, pleaded for her life continuously and was not understood and ignored. She behaved the way she did because she felt her life was in jeopardy and only wanted to be home were she knew she would be safe and understood! She learned to never trust CPS, DHHS, staff at multiple residential treatment facilities, her State of Michigan Judge and her Guardian Ad Litem. Why? None of these systems kept her safe while under their controlled services! Where are the services that truly meet the needs of the high-risk child and keep them safe while living at home? These services were available for our daughter and the State's systems withheld them from her. We were sued for legal fees, her care and services while being promised, inside the courtroom, repeatedly that she was safe from harms. Evidences prove otherwise and yet those evidences are kept outside the courtroom to protect the State of Michigan.

Exactly! And they have all the federal and state funds to protect themselves should you go after them (not to mention their immunity.) There is no way a common person with little means can afford the cost that a law suit requires. So much for our constitutional right and responsibility to file for redress to hold our government in check. I'm so sorry to hear of what your daughter went through. This is Michelle Stanley and I understand your pain of being the only one God authorized to protect your daughter and what you and your daughter had to endure while they usurped your authority over her. You fought for that right to be her protection and they robbed your daughter of that protection while they became the perpetrators of her abuse. I pray for God's healing for your daughter and for you as her mother, The damage they do effects everyone in the family. Our children will never be the same and Hal and I will never be the same. But we can pray for God to use the experience to help prevent others from going through what we've had to endure. We are so grateful for God sending us someone like Sen. Alan Clark. We hope more like him pop up all over the states as people wake up and see what is really happening to our children. It is for us to tell our stories as you just did here to help wake people up. God bless you for doing so. Love, Michelle

Thank you for addressing this important issue!

This article posted of Senator Alan Clark has been the most positive message I have read in support of families that suffer from DHHS's extreme and overwhelming over controlled use of authoritative power! The corruption within the court systems and their actors/attorneys must support the needs of their clients and not their wallets! Our daughter was not protected. She came back after 3 1/2 years of shear torment living within multiple residential treatment facilities. She was wrongfully removed in Michigan! She suffered criminal sexual assaults, pleaded for her life continuously and was not understood and ignored. She behaved the way she did because she felt her life was in jeopardy and only wanted to be home were she knew she would be safe and understood! She learned to never trust CPS, DHHS, staff at multiple residential treatment facilities, her State of Michigan Judge and her Guardian Ad Litem. Why? None of these systems kept her safe while under their controlled services! Where are the services that truly meet the needs of the high-risk child and keep them safe while living at home? These services were available for our daughter and the State's systems withheld them from her. We were sued for legal fees, her care and services while being promised, inside the courtroom, repeatedly that she was safe from harms. Evidences prove otherwise and yet those evidences are kept outside the courtroom to protect the State of Michigan.